What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woaaaaaaaah. Greed right there for you.

Reactions: 7
Poor Nina on pancake day, right don’t eat any until I’ve taken a load of photos for the gram, mind you they’ve had them all week she’s probably sick of them already. That leftover pancake thing is too much they can seriously eat so much, obviously comes from her childhood and now she’s carrying it on to Nina.

Reactions: 6
When I saw your posts before seeing the reel I was going to make a joke and say “don’t tell me, she’s covered the leftovers in cheese and chucked them in the oven” … and then saw that’s exactly what she’d done.

What the actual fuck.

Reactions: 17
People are actually saying the same in her comments too, alternatively Bex just don’t make so many pancakes there are two of you and one of you is 5, my 5 year old had two and was stuffed. But bex would never pass an opportunity to cover something in cheese and ‘wolf it down’

Reactions: 8
I'm so gutted that my boys and I ate all our pancakes, so i can't make that fucking abomination of a lasagne.

If us Brits are outraged, imagine how the poor Italians feel.

Reactions: 12
Does she not see how her childhood excess of massive stack of pancakes, “eat til we couldn’t eat pancakes no more” (great English there, as always from our ‘bestselling’ author) is all clearly part of her issues with conflating food and love and obesity? Establishing this as a ‘tradition’ for her and Nini is just so unnecessary.

I associate Pancake Day with eating a lot of pancakes with my family, but it was more participatory and also there is excess and there is that pile she did….. The calories in that leftover cheesy thing too, just wow.

Reactions: 5
Did she even ask Nina if she wanted pancakes? My 5 year old didn’t even want them! They’d had them at playgroup, sports camp and grandma’s (across the last couple days).

Reactions: 5
Just think how soggy that cheesy mess will be in those floppy rolled up pancakes. Honestly it’s a bloody travesty that she’s allowed any kind of platform.

The comments on the pancake lasagne post
People are literally just posting the vomit emoji!
What on earth was she thinking?

Reactions: 7
How long before they all get deleted, someone has commented it’s a heart attack on a plate it’s like her leftover Christmas pastry cheese thing oh god I’ve just had a flash back to her freezing the Christmas leftovers they’ll be shoved in a pancake next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.