What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having to use urban dictionary to understand what love island people say

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah Completely forgot and I didn't realise It'd be so popular and in the end I couldn't go, not an excuse but a family member took their own life that week. So all commitments went out the window and put it all in perspective.
I know that some people really didn't like my opinion but I stand by my thoughts. Don't have a party if you're terrified of covid.
So sorry to hear of your loss, I completely agree with your re the covid party thing x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That I’m still buzzing over a new nightgown I got yesterday that’s full length 🤩 pebble grey fleece. The joys of being single.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
State of YouTube right now

Imo a lot of the popular creators are really low in quality these days and honestly I must be too old to see their appeal

I don't know who half of the influencers are and they mainly appear to be TikTokers

Seeing the once popular YouTubers also fall in quality and views is upsetting, especially when it comes to gaming channels

Reactions: 5
My youngest teeny baby is 13 this month. My eldest left uni 2 years ago. My husband is talking about retiring.
90s fashion is retro and my kids roll eyes when I watch 80s and 90s top of the pops

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My youngest teeny tiny is 38🤗so I am obviously ancient.😂 Husband is retired too which has aged me even more.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The new harry potter lego collection that came out has some sets that say "20th anniversary".

1630787184889.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The way girls do make up now , contouring this , primer that .... a thousand different products and brushes... I’m old school 4 products 15 mins and I’m good to go! And I’m only 33!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’m not even old but I’m so prude when it comes to people talking openly and vividly about their sex life. Like, I don’t want to know what Dave from the local pub did to you in Saturday.
The way girls do make up now , contouring this , primer that .... a thousand different products and brushes... I’m old school 4 products 15 mins and I’m good to go! And I’m only 33!! 😂😂😂
Awh, you would hate me, it takes me nearly an hour to do my makeup and make sure it’s okay in artificial light and natural light with around 20 products and then another 20 mins to style my hair in the morning.

Remember when it was ok to have pubes?! 😅 Shaved into a square shape, not completely bare? Some of the swimming costumes now have fl@ps hanging out. 🤣Drawn on-looking eyebrows and pumped up lips have me baffled. I also cannot fathom a Mac computer, have to get my kids to show me where to click 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
and girls who are younger and younger wearing "serious" makeup. when I was 11/12 I was wearing glittery eyeshadow and equally ridiculous things, now girls of the same age are wearing primer, foundation etc

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When one of my younger cousins puts something on Instagram and I have to google one of the words in the caption as I don't know what it means :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
and girls who are younger and younger wearing "serious" makeup. when I was 11/12 I was wearing glittery eyeshadow and equally ridiculous things, now girls of the same age are wearing primer, foundation etc
And that peel off nail varnish you’d get free in a magazine…. Now pre teen girls go and get their acrylics done professionally.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jaysus I grew up in the 90s. I'm still only in my 30s but watching this rise of the premiership documentary is making me feel like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And that peel off nail varnish you’d get free in a magazine…. Now pre teen girls go and get their acrylics done professionally.
omg so satisfying!
anyone else remember hair mascara? and sun in, both awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.