What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having to google who everyone is at the met gala. Most being “influencers” 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember being so annoyed I wasn't living in the UK at the time and missed the spice girls launch event, recently found it on youtube and made up for missing out all those years ago 😅
I remember being so excited for that launch and I tuned in...not very successfully. I felt really cheated, our reception for Channel 5 was awful and fuzzy. Then got Sky Digital in 1999 and it felt like being born again! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve got a whisker on my chin. It’s like an old friend now, I pluck it out but it cheerily grows back. Thank God I can at least see it and use tweezers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Every time my kids speak, honestly. So many words I don’t understand. Every day I learn a new word. Amazing.

Reactions: 4
Little Mix are better (though Who Do You Think You Are is a great record).
blasphemy! we all know no girl band can ever top the spice girls! I find it depressing how "polished" girl bands all look now, spice girls always looked a lot more normal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My frequent urge to behave like a moany old bag. Like today, when I complained passionately in the supermarket about the packets of out-of-date cold meat in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My frequent urge to behave like a moany old bag. Like today, when I complained passionately in the supermarket about the packets of out-of-date cold meat in the fridge.
I think the highlight of being really old is that you can complain about everything and no one criticises you. At least this is what my grandad said, he very much spoke his mind in his last years :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve got a whisker on my chin. It’s like an old friend now, I pluck it out but it cheerily grows back. Thank God I can at least see it and use tweezers!
Just the one? I have veeeeery bad news for you

One turns into 100 almost overnight

These things are the best for removing them:
1632229791666.png

Reactions: 1
Strange one, what music teens listen to now. I listened to destiny child, 50 cent, Keri hilson, Ne-Yo, Eminem, Mary J Blige and all that! My niece cringes at it.

Reactions: 6
Strange one, what music teens listen to now. I listened to destiny child, 50 cent, Keri hilson, Ne-Yo, Eminem, Mary J Blige and all that! My niece cringes at it.
😂 Reminded me of when i dropped my oldest son off at school few year’s ago & i was singing my heart with the window down & he said if i didn’t put the window up & shut up cause it’s embarrassing he was getting out at the next set of traffic lights 🤦‍♀️

Was a clear black night, a clear white moon
Warren G was on the streets, trying to consume
Some skirts for the eve, so I can get some funk
Just hit the Eastside of the LBC
On a mission trying to find Mr. Warren G.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.