What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just after me and my ex split up I found out he was on plenty of fish. I hacked his account and changed his profile to gay then I changed the password so he couldn’t log back in to change it or delete the account. He got so many messages and dick pics off other men he went absolutely ballastic at me but I’ve always denied it and he could never prove it was me. Still to this day I feel very proud of myself 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Just after me and my ex split up I found out he was on plenty of fish. I hacked his account and changed his profile to gay then I changed the password so he couldn’t log back in to change it or delete the account. He got so many messages and dick pics off other men he went absolutely ballastic at me but I’ve always denied it and he could never prove it was me. Still to this day I feel very proud of myself 😁
HAHA this has got to be one of my favs 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a dream the other night, in which my husband did something really annoying. I was still cross with him when I woke up, and for several hours afterwards. When I made him a cup of tea, I put slightly too much sugar in it, just so that he wouldn't enjoy it so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My housemate invites her boyfriend round all the time and dominates the kitchen despite sharing with others and not asking if we want to use it. Am in there now and decided to sit there with my podcast on full blast 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Left the air out of two of my English teachers tyres after she mortified me in class (this is years ago btw)! It felt soooo good 🙈 bitxh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The best firms for sigining up to are....

Old people assistance appliance outfits - rising chairs, Stannah etc.

Most of their online signups have a tickbox for passing details to other/allied companies and often a comment box - best comment to use is 'signing up for catalogue for suddenly ill relative with no internet and been advised companies like yours are perfect for their needs, please distribute details widely as in the market for a full house conversion/purchasing plan'

That gets all and sundry wetting themselves and doing catalogue drops like fun - from there it just propagates through to more mainstream stuff like Studio 24, Park Hampers and firms of that ilk. It'll never stop. 😈😈
Bloody hell, I’ve had quite a few of these through my letter box.
Wondering now if I’ve pissed someone off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My sister hates her BIL. He used her daughters laptop and left himself logged in to his emails. She saw an email confirming a trip he had booked. She cancelled the train and deleted the confirmation of cancellation email 😂👌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
When I bring my neighbours bin in on a Monday and they don’t say thank you or acknowledged Iv brought it in for them I purposely don’t bring it in the week after and just bring my own in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
tbh i definitely could have been pettier than this, but i got scammed by someone for £800 (chargeback for an item i sold to them) so i occasionally send jehovahs witnesses to their house (you can book it online) at 8 in the morning on a sunday even nearly 2 years later lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
tbh i definitely could have been pettier than this, but i got scammed by someone for £800 (chargeback for an item i sold to them) so i occasionally send jehovahs witnesses to their house (you can book it online) at 8 in the morning on a sunday even nearly 2 years later lol
I had a spate of this at one point so I'm wondering if I've upset someone in the past. 🤔😂
My grumpy dad was just coming into my house one day when they walked up and I heard him say something like "she's disfellowshipped" which they didn't seem to like and they haven't bothered me since.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just done this for the builder who owes me £12,000. Except I chose 7am Saturday ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When I bring my neighbours bin in on a Monday and they don’t say thank you or acknowledged Iv brought it in for them I purposely don’t bring it in the week after and just bring my own in 🤣
I used to bring my old neighbours bin in for them. One day I happened to open the blinds right as she was walking around mine to just take her own in.
After that I never did it again, I would see her drive up and look around for her bin and then realise it was tipped over on its side in the peeing rain and she was going to have to get it herself. Not going to lie I laughed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I used to bring my old neighbours bin in for them. One day I happened to open the blinds right as she was walking around mine to just take her own in.
After that I never did it again, I would see her drive up and look around for her bin and then realise it was tipped over on its side in the peeing rain and she was going to have to get it herself. Not going to lie I laughed.
haha there’s nothing wrong with my neighbours they are just lazy, this bin will be sat out the front for a week now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope you do carry on with just do your own.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.