What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one was I was on a late flight back and these two girls were behind me and annoyed me from the get go. We’re leaving voice notes on a group chat about creating a group insta account even as the plane was taking off. I was tired and just wanted to sleep and they were doing my head in.

Anyhow as soon as we landed I went onto Instagram and they hadn’t made the account yet. So I took the insta name they had spent the whole flight planning 🤣
This is superb! :ROFLMAO: only downside is not witnessing the end result!

Reactions: 13
Yesterday I informed council tax my ex is living at his sisters 👏🏻.

Today I wasted my time driving to Costco, to find the little rat has cancelled my membership. I wouldn’t be arsed, but I paid for it.

So next on my list is to cancel his passport. I paid for that 👏🏻. Then I’ll be working out how to remove my o2 discount from his contract.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I love this! The changing the settings to Arabic in itself is great, but following up by telling him ISIS had infiltrated his phone 😂😂😂

I also think this is genius, a proper slow burn petty revenge! The pay off will be the day she has to step over them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Make it worse by adding to the pile every day. Till it’s just a wall around herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to do the fast forwarding thing when my daughter had YouTube on the tv 😂
This reminds me I used to nanny for this family whose kid was like Little Lord Fauntleroy and a spoilt brat. He use to go to bed after cebbies so I would record it and play it early to get him to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This reminds me I used to nanny for this family whose kid was like Little Lord Fauntleroy and a spoilt brat. He use to go to bed after cebbies so I would record it and play it early to get him to bed.
You are a genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend got a new job at a place where my boyfriend used to work, and at this new job she made a friend, lets call her J.

So J told my friend about her amazing boyfriend who used to work at the company and showed her pictures... It was my boyfriend of 3 years!

My friend told J about the situation, and J was upset and asked to contact me. We all met at my friend's house and discussed the situation, like when him and J had got together and what lies he'd told us both when he was with the other one. J was more upset than me (I'd had my suspicions!) and kept saying sorry to me, and I told her it wasn't her fault and he'd tricked her.

At the end of the evening we sent the bloke a picture of the 2 of us, with a message saying 'your 2 girlfriends had a great evening catching up'.

And I made a new friend in J cos she was actually a lovely girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My friend got a new job at a place where my boyfriend used to work, and at this new job she made a friend, lets call her J.

So J told my friend about her amazing boyfriend who used to work at the company and showed her pictures... It was my boyfriend of 3 years!

My friend told J about the situation, and J was upset and asked to contact me. We all met at my friend's house and discussed the situation, like when him and J had got together and what lies he'd told us both when he was with the other one. J was more upset than me (I'd had my suspicions!) and kept saying sorry to me, and I told her it wasn't her fault and he'd tricked her.

At the end of the evening we sent the bloke a picture of the 2 of us, with a message saying 'your 2 girlfriends had a great evening catching up'.

And I made a new friend in J cos she was actually a lovely girl!
Omg! Did she dump him as well?

Reactions: 6
Whenever I babysat I would always change the time of the clock on the wall, luckily this was back in the day before smartphones and devices, would be hard to do now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
About 18 years ago I was in a 7 year relationship with what can only be described as an utter knob. Basically he was cheating with 3 people! It ended badly and I didn't get my stuff back off him till 4 months after due to not being in a great place mentally to do so.

I eventually decided I would go round to his and get the things I had there. He knew I was coming. When I got there I collected the things and we had a brief chat. Before I left he popped to the loo and on the shelf I noticed a ring box. I opened the box up and inside was an engagement ring!! I knew he had been in a new relationship so I knew it was for her. I was so so angry that I put the ring in my pocket and put the box back on the shelf. When he came out the loo, I said goodbye and left.

While driving back home on the M25 I wound down my window and flung the ring out!! I have never felt so petty but also pleased in all my life! I then tit my pants for the next few weeks thinking he would ask me if I knew where it was and put 2 and 2 together as he was a copper but he never did the bloody idiot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
About 18 years ago I was in a 7 year relationship with what can only be described as an utter knob. Basically he was cheating with 3 people! It ended badly and I didn't get my stuff back off him till 4 months after due to not being in a great place mentally to do so.

I eventually decided I would go round to his and get the things I had there. He knew I was coming. When I got there I collected the things and we had a brief chat. Before I left he popped to the loo and on the shelf I noticed a ring box. I opened the box up and inside was an engagement ring!! I knew he had been in a new relationship so I knew it was for her. I was so so angry that I put the ring in my pocket and put the box back on the shelf. When he came out the loo, I said goodbye and left.

While driving back home on the M25 I wound down my window and flung the ring out!! I have never felt so petty but also pleased in all my life! I then tit my pants for the next few weeks thinking he would ask me if I knew where it was and put 2 and 2 together as he was a copper but he never did the bloody idiot!!
You should have sold it!

Reactions: 11
When my ex cheated on me I left a Google review on his works page detailing everything he said about his boss to me... and believe me, it wasn't pretty 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was telling my sister about this thread and this is what she sent me 🤣 weve done some dodgy tit to our mum over the years 🤣
Screenshot_20230131_082034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was telling my sister about this thread and this is what she sent me 🤣 weve done some dodgy tit to our mum over the years 🤣View attachment 1923787

God this reminds me, me and my sister signed my (very happily married) mum up to glutenfreesingles.com. We made her entire profile extremely boring and dry, but every few lines it would say “pardon the pun”, despite there being no pun.

She was so annoyed when she found out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
God this reminds me, me and my sister signed my (very happily married) mum up to glutenfreesingles.com. We made her entire profile extremely boring and dry, but every few lines it would say “pardon the pun”, despite there being no pun.

She was so annoyed when she found out 😂😂
This just reminded me of a family meal we had out & left a nice review on the feedback cards, I can’t remember what we wrote but added ‘if you pardon the pun’ when there was no pun & we were pissing ourselves on the way home that the staff would be re-reading it trying to work out the pun 🤣 it was a phrase from a tv show 🤔 was it Catherine Tate or Little Britain, something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This just reminded me of a family meal we had out & left a nice review on the feedback cards, I can’t remember what we wrote but added ‘if you pardon the pun’ when there was no pun & we were pissing ourselves on the way home that the staff would be re-reading it trying to work out the pun 🤣 it was a phrase from a tv show 🤔 was it Catherine Tate or Little Britain, something like that?
Don’t know if it’s from one of hen as we but it was definitely on come fly with me

Reactions: 3
This just cracked me up 🤣 I'm gonna use "pardon the pun" in every sentence I speak now just because

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.