What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you do that? Doesn't it have a barcode?
no it doesn’t there is a screen the same as when you pay by self service at the supermarket, we also had them at the checkout and what you’d do is select the fruit/veg/bakery product just as you would if you use the self-service.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was really hormonal after giving birth and breaking up with my prick of a baby dad and called the police to say that I thought I had just seen someone walk into my exes house with a gun. I put my hood up and sat in the car (no idea why as my vehicle reg was still clear to see) waited a few minutes and armed police turned up. Sorry I know it was a waste of police resources but I had a feeling he was up to no good anyway as it turns out the place was ransacked anyway for other reasons that they realised when they attended 😂😂😂
Someone did this to my parents once, they left a bad review online for a plumber (a genuine one too, he'd fucked their house badly, nothing petty) so he reported them for having guns in the house, armed police banged the door, my mid 60s mum answered in her dressing gown, armed police swarmed in, my Dad was in the bath... They immediately realised it was a malicious call, but despite being scared to death my mum said it was funny because the lead fella walked into the living room saw a kids NERF gun on the table and just calmly spoke into his radio "stand down" haha.

(Whilst my parents experience means I don't condone what you did, hormones can be bastards, I hope things worked out for the better for you)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I got a bloody pure cremations letter through on my birthday last year. Either pissed someone off or was an unholy coincidence 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I found out a guy I was dating had a girlfriend, so I created an another Instagram account, uploaded screenshots of all our conversations and tagged his Instagram handle in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
These are all brilliant, definitely think that me spitting in a cheating ex’s sandwich is lame now I have read everything here. 😂

Reactions: 2
These are all brilliant, definitely think that me spitting in a cheating ex’s sandwich is lame now I have read everything here. 😂
Oh god that’s reminded me of another story! A woman I worked with told me that as a stroppy 16 year old she had to babysit her 8 year old brother once a week when her mum had to work late. This would be from getting home from school until around 7.30. She would make him a sandwich for his tea and thoroughly resented the limitations it put on her social life, particularly as the brother was a spoilt pain in the neck who would wind her up at every opportunity. One afternoon after falling out with him and him not doing anything he was told, she picked her nose and wiped it on the inside of the sandwich just before giving it to him 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if this could be classed as revenge as me and my partner are still together but before we moved in together and he was still living at his mums I used to request Astroturf samples to be sent to his house, he never figured out where all the fake grass was coming from 😂 when he pisses me off now I sign up for daily prayer texts using his phone number 😂 sometimes I’ll put sugar or teabags in his shoes or tie his laces together cos I know he’s always in a rush in the mornings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m not sure if this could be classed as revenge as me and my partner are still together but before we moved in together and he was still living at his mums I used to request Astroturf samples to be sent to his house, he never figured out where all the fake grass was coming from 😂 when he pisses me off now I sign up for daily prayer texts using his phone number 😂 sometimes I’ll put sugar or teabags in his shoes or tie his laces together cos I know he’s always in a rush in the mornings 😂
Daily prayer texts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m definitely saving the daily prayer text for next time Ruby’s Dad pisses me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An old Ex had a really awful housemate. Would steal his food, hygiene products, even his Ben and jerrys phish food ice cream. The evil housemate took glee in literally throwing my ex’s attempts at baking at the window….
When it came time for ex to move out we plotted petty revenge. I bought hair gel I knew the prick would steal but mixed in some hair bleaching agent. Also got a tub of the phish food ice cream but put actually anchovies in the middle of it.

Next time I spotted the evil housemate his hair was all bleached to duck ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I worked in a dentist and they had monthly staff meetings where they would order everyone lunch and have a meeting over lunch time. I handed in my notice a week before the monthly meeting. I wasn’t going to a rival or anything I was actually moving abroad. I was told I was no longer allowed to be part of the meeting. They ordered everyone lunch except me and made me sit downstairs alone for the hour they had they meeting. I took £5 out the till to get myself Greggs. I was adamant that they were in fact going to buy me bleeping lunch 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I worked in a dentist and they had monthly staff meetings where they would order everyone lunch and have a meeting over lunch time. I handed in my notice a week before the monthly meeting. I wasn’t going to a rival or anything I was actually moving abroad. I was told I was no longer allowed to be part of the meeting. They ordered everyone lunch except me and made me sit downstairs alone for the hour they had they meeting. I took £5 out the till to get myself Greggs. I was adamant that they were in fact going to buy me bleeping lunch 😂
Can't believe they excluded you from the lunch too and made you sit alone .

My old boss at the pharmacy I used to work for as a kid, would also give me pizza too whenever they ordered and free drinks from their fridge. I loved him for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I tell you what. Your boss is mega petty. duck the fiver for a Greggs. I would’ve ordered myself a whole deal from Dominis and taken the leftovers home

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had a dream the other night, in which my husband did something really annoying. I was still cross with him when I woke up, and for several hours afterwards. When I made him a cup of tea, I put slightly too much sugar in it, just so that he wouldn't enjoy it so much.
It's nice to know I'm not the only person who gets annoyed and petty at people for stuff they did in my dreams :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I love this thread 🤣🤣

when me and my fella first moved in together we had an apartment and the people
Under us were complete wankers. One day a letter got delivered to my post box and it was there’s contained there’s and the kids birth certificates so we put it in the bin and off it all went ha ha that will teach them for being gobby cunts don’t regret it one bit ✌🏽

---

Ha ha ha love this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another one was I was on a late flight back and these two girls were behind me and annoyed me from the get go. We’re leaving voice notes on a group chat about creating a group insta account even as the plane was taking off. I was tired and just wanted to sleep and they were doing my head in.

Anyhow as soon as we landed I went onto Instagram and they hadn’t made the account yet. So I took the insta name they had spent the whole flight planning 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Oh I love this thread 🤣🤣

when me and my fella first moved in together we had an apartment and the people
Under us were complete wankers. One day a letter got delivered to my post box and it was there’s contained there’s and the kids birth certificates so we put it in the bin and off it all went ha ha that will teach them for being gobby cunts don’t regret it one bit ✌🏽
An old friend owed me £100, we were both single mums at the time but because I was working and she wasnt I think she felt like she didn’t have to pay me back 🤬 anyway, we drifted apart and when I realised that I wasnt getting my money back I cut her passport up in to lots of little pieces, no fucks given.

A couple of months later she sent mutual friend to my house to ask for it back as they were planning to go abroad, I told them she can have it back when I get my money knowing full well it was long gone 😂 my theory was she might not give me the money but I'll make sure she's out of pocket by roughly the same amount and inconvenienced at the same time 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
One Christmas me and my sister got cd, she got east 17, I got take that! She insisted hers was played first(we only had one cd player in the house) all Christmas morning I had to listen to east 17 I was fewmin! After numerous complaints to my mum and dad that it was my turn it finally was! I took the east 17 cd and rubbed it on the tiles in the bathroom! I never had to listen to that cd again! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to work as a care assistant in the community. My boss used to whinge at me for going over at certain clients houses when there literally wasn’t enough time to do everything. One day I decided I would only do what was on care plans and leave on time at every single visit.
the following week I was called into the office as my “standards had slipped”. I told them I was doing exactly what that evil dragon told me to. She sent me a written apology.
Also I had a 0 hour contract. Long story short I would work for weeks at a time with no time off due to my position as team leader and it was apparently my responsibility to cover other staff members sick leave. I had one day off in a month. I used that day to go to a job interview. When I found out I had the job I gave two days notice (no notice period was specified in my 0 hour contract) and I swear I laughed all the way home to spend 2 whole weeks at home with my kids between jobs. They called me begging me not to leave and said they’d pay me double if I covered the weekend. When I tell you I was absolutely over the moon when I told them “no, as of 10pm on Friday I’m no longer your employee” I am not lying. I felt like Dorothy clicking her heels in the wizard of oz 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.