What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Mum's next door neighbour is a old nasty witch that tries to make my Mum's life hard with petty complaints, parking wars, shouting abuse over the garden fence ๐Ÿ˜‚
So she has a conservatory thing ( no windows just plastic ) and it has a hole in the too corner. We have been putting fish down the hole for months now. We often hear her telling her family she can smell fish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That will teach the nasty old c*nt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
My Mum's next door neighbour is a old nasty witch that tries to make my Mum's life hard with petty complaints, parking wars, shouting abuse over the garden fence ๐Ÿ˜‚
So she has a conservatory thing ( no windows just plastic ) and it has a hole in the too corner. We have been putting fish down the hole for months now. We often hear her telling her family she can smell fish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That will teach the nasty old c*nt
That is evil ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly you've no idea what she's like. She rings the police if you park opposite her home. A free bleeping path way. She does not drive. The silly old witch will be stinking the block out soon!
Imagine if it was summer ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
my god you're angry

Reactions: 2
We have two more working days left before we break up for Christmas so Iโ€™ll definitely provide an update tomorrow! Hope sheโ€™s not got me for secret Santa ๐Ÿคญ
If she is your secret Santa, and if she gets you an edible gift...DO NOT EAT IT!!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@neapsntatties I need to know how you found out what she was wearing!! Top level sleuthing, nice work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
The girl that was telling me about Moira
talking about me was my help. I was asking a few people what they were planning on wearing, as I always do for nights out. But I asked this girl to ask Moira and Moira showed her a picture. So I was told it was a black sequin dress from Quiz, so screen shotted and few and showed them to my right hand man and she confirmed which one it was. Canโ€™t take all the credit for it. Moira will be none the wiser though as to how I knew what she was wearing as there was lots of chat between all the girls as to what we were wearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you please give us an update of her reaction when she sees your outfit? ๐Ÿคญ
I need to know ๐Ÿ˜‚

Update on Moira coming live from the toilet of this venue. Walked in and she looked me up and down straight away, said nothing. About half an hour later at the bar approached me asking if I was โ€˜having a laughโ€™. I played dumb. Then accused me of wanting to cause drama and upset everyoneโ€™s night. All because Iโ€™m dressed the same as her. Thatโ€™s all for now, weโ€™ve stayed apart on the dance floor and havenโ€™t spoke since the encounter at the bar. Will give another update if anything else goes downโ€ฆ. Ps I have not done this to cause drama or โ€˜upsetโ€™ everyoneโ€™s night. Just done it to be petty AF.
Love it

Reactions: 1
The girl that was telling me about Moira
talking about me was my help. I was asking a few people what they were planning on wearing, as I always do for nights out. But I asked this girl to ask Moira and Moira showed her a picture. So I was told it was a black sequin dress from Quiz, so screen shotted and few and showed them to my right hand man and she confirmed which one it was. Canโ€™t take all the credit for it. Moira will be none the wiser though as to how I knew what she was wearing as there was lots of chat between all the girls as to what we were wearing.
What I'd love is, if you were her Secret Santa and you gave her a framed photo of you both at the Christmas party wearing the same dress ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Have a calendar made with you wearing dress in different poses like draped over her car, making tea in the staffroom with her cup, face cupped by hands lying on her desk etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This wasn't actually me, I just assisted. But many moons ago when I was a c*nt. I worked with a jobs worth, older women we shall say and at the time I was 21. My and a few if the girls were only young and we couldn't stand her!

My friend farted in her coffee cup! We covered it with a coaster. We then told her after she had drank her cuppa! I still laugh my head off to this day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Recently a team that works in my office (we are each spilt into individual offices for each team) has been really, really pushing everyone elseโ€™s buttons.
Making everyoneโ€™s life a lot harder than it needs to be and themselves not having to deal with the fallout of them cutting corners.

The other day Iโ€™d finally had enough. We all share one printer so when I knew theyโ€™d desperately need to use it, I subtly turned it off after using it. It takes at least 10 minutes for it to turn back on and connect back to the network, re-calibrate etc. It made them so annoyed and finally meant they got a bit of the wrath from management everyone else had been getting for weeks because of their laziness.

I was so smug about it but obviously hid it. And it usually takes a lot for me to get that petty :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.