What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr tea and I regularly argue over picking films, sad I know, but the other night he picked the most god awful movie I don't even think he liked it but he pretended to be into it just to grate me, anyways he got up to go to the bathroom and paused it but i fast forwarded to about 5 mins from the end and hit pause again so when he came back in he watched the last 5 mins then credits rolled and he didn't even notice he missed about 35 mins of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: proceeded to say 'that was alright'
I do similar when I’m forced to watch football. He always records it and when he gets up to get something I quickl fast forward as much as I can get away with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always made a really nice dinner for my ex and I on a Friday as I was always off work on Fridays so we'd both really look forward to it all day. He was a rude cheeky prick one Friday afternoon over text and didn't apologize, so I made enough of the nice meal just for myself, then drove to the shop to buy turkey dinosaurs and smiley potato faces for his dinner. I still crack up when I remember his crushed little face 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A girl in my work (we’ll call her Moira) has been constantly talking about me behind my back, blaming me for when she does things wrong. Little does she know that I know all of this as one of the people she witches to tells me. She talks so nice to my face and sucks up my arse and one day I snapped. She now claims she hates me. I remembered one time she told me how one of her friends she went on holiday with ordered the same outfit as her and took it on holiday to ‘match’ which made Moira angry. So I used my detective skills to find out what she’s wearing to our Christmas night out tomorrow and ordered it… Can not wait to see her face when I walk in 🤭 (thankfully the dress is decent)
Can you please give us an update of her reaction when she sees your outfit? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am a receptionist /admin person in a busy car garage. A nob head entitled mechanic who does bike riding/racing? for his hobby 🙄🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️ (I don't have to do any work whatsoever for him) He came in one morning.. Threw a award certificate which he won on my desk saying 'laminate that babe!' no please/do you mind etc.I said no! bloody do it yourself and I am not your babe! 😠 He asked how to do it so I said feed it into the gray machine on the floor... So he did.... Shreaded! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I think this was more revenge than a petty response.

Going back a lot of years the office manager used to treat the juniors like scum. They were used as his personal skivvies running errands, going shopping, sent to get his sandwiches, crisps and newspapers etc. his big smirk was to send the youngest to the chemist for his condoms causing tremendous red faced embarrassment in the shop. For Tattlers not old enough to remember, in those days condoms came in packs of three, either lubricated in little sealed sachets or, cheaper in an open packet he, of course, had cheapest. We did wonder if his wife’s unexpected pregnancy was because, not done out of malice but purely for amusement, a compass point was put through the tips.

So what we learn from this is don’t mess with the juniors - certainly not with your rubbers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Going back a lot of years the office manager used to treat the juniors like scum. They were used as his personal skivvies running errands, going shopping, sent to get his sandwiches, crisps and newspapers etc. his big smirk was to send the youngest to the chemist for his condoms causing tremendous red faced embarrassment in the shop. For Tattlers not old enough to remember, in those days condoms came in packs of three, either lubricated in little sealed sachets or, cheaper in an open packet he, of course, had cheapest. We did wonder if his wife’s unexpected pregnancy was because, not done out of malice but purely for amusement, a compass point was put through the tips.

So what we learn from this is don’t mess with the juniors - certainly not with your rubbers.
That's pretty fucked up

Reactions: 10

We did wonder if his wife’s unexpected pregnancy was because, not done out of malice but purely for amusement, a compass point was put through the tips.

Lumbering a couple, but more specifically a woman with a child they did not want isn’t remotely amusing and is clearly a malicious act. Amusing is switching the sugar pot for salt and watching him drink his tea. Hope they ended up happy with the unexpected pregnancy or else you’ve also fucked up someone’s childhood too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

But you don’t know for certain that anyone messed with the condoms?

Reactions: 1

So basically, rather than doing something to duck up the boss, they decided to punish his mrs instead by giving her an unwanted pregnancy that she didn’t consent to? That’s so messed up ngl.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Recent petty thing I did: supervisor passively aggressively complaining loudly that people leave a cupboard door open whilst I was in the room. So now I make a point of leaving the door open whenever she's on shift. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember failing my theory test when I was 17. I literally hadn’t even revised and was at the very beginning of my path of learning to drive. I assumed I was invincible and would of course pass. Anyway, I was so pissed off, in true stroppy teenager style, me and my friend who was waiting for me moved round all the furniture in the most awkward arrangement in the unmanned waiting room 🤣🤣🤣 I remember pulling the couch across the door on my way out so no one else could get in. I have no idea why and I still laugh about it now.

Boyfriend has a bad habit of getting things out and not putting them back where they belong. He used a jug this morning to get rid of the frost on the car, brought it back inside and left it on the hallway floor. I refuse to move it (he’s been out all day and night) so it’s still there in the middle of the floor. I fully expect it to still be there in a weeks time 😅
Yes my husband does this and it’s SO annoying. He was getting the salt and pepper out the cupboard recently and knocked the loaf of bread out. He didn’t bother picking it up, just left it in the middle of the kitchen floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Update on Moira coming live from the toilet of this venue. Walked in and she looked me up and down straight away, said nothing. About half an hour later at the bar approached me asking if I was ‘having a laugh’. I played dumb. Then accused me of wanting to cause drama and upset everyone’s night. All because I’m dressed the same as her. That’s all for now, we’ve stayed apart on the dance floor and haven’t spoke since the encounter at the bar. Will give another update if anything else goes down…. Ps I have not done this to cause drama or ‘upset’ everyone’s night. Just done it to be petty AF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Update on Moira coming live from the toilet of this venue. Walked in and she looked me up and down straight away, said nothing. About half an hour later at the bar approached me asking if I was ‘having a laugh’. I played dumb. Then accused me of wanting to cause drama and upset everyone’s night. All because I’m dressed the same as her. That’s all for now, we’ve stayed apart on the dance floor and haven’t spoke since the encounter at the bar. Will give another update if anything else goes down…. Ps I have not done this to cause drama or ‘upset’ everyone’s night. Just done it to be petty AF.
Go dance right next to her! And shout twinsies really loudly when there’s a break in the music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.