What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any update for us today?
The last Moira update (I think). There isn’t much to report on, we haven’t spoke so far but there’s definitely been a few side eyes. During lunch though another colleague asked Moira why she left our night out early, Moira said she was tired and that was the end of that conversation as she swiftly changed the subject! Have I silenced Moira?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The last Moira update (I think). There isn’t much to report on, we haven’t spoke so far but there’s definitely been a few side eyes. During lunch though another colleague asked Moira why she left our night out early, Moira said she was tired and that was the end of that conversation as she swiftly changed the subject! Have I silenced Moira?
Moira is fuminnnn 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I work in retail and in the run up to Xmas, this very obnoxious rude woman wanted this particular Christmas card. She described it & I knew exactly what one it was & she’d bought the last one, the week before & asked if we getting more in. I said in a friendly manner, I’d received a delivery that day and it was in there, she asked if she could have it NOW.. I pointed to the 8 large delivery boxes with about 100 packs of cards in each one and went politely ‘ I’ll get it as soon as I can but I’m working myself, & there’s a queue of customers needed to be served etc so I won’t be just now’ I’ll get it out in time but if you leave me your details, I’ll keep one aside & I’ll contact you. She stomped off in the biggest huff ever that it was ridiculous bla bla. My friend was in the shop at the time and couldn’t believe how rude she was. I found the card she wanted within the hour. Put it on the shelf but hid it so she’d never find it!! I knew she never got it as it was still there closing on Xmas Eve! Be nice to people folks! Be nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You should casual it up with a polo neck sweater underneath, legging and trainers and wear it to work.
you'll probably have to see HR at some point 🤣
Would that be too petty for my last working day of the year outfit? 🤔😂
Wow, that looks lovely!

As we speak, Moira is either looking up the number of a bespoke dress maker, or, looking up Sewing 101 classes, to be prepared for next time. ;)
I was glad it was a decent dress, I like to wear colour on Christmas nights but it was fine. If it wasn’t decent enough I don’t think I could have brought myself to wear it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would that be too petty for my last working day of the year outfit? 🤔😂

You definitely need to recycle that for another work night out at some point. Engagement party, wedding, baby shower, that dress needs to make another appearance when moira is around

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You definitely need to recycle that for another work night out at some point. Engagement party, wedding, baby shower, that dress needs to make another appearance when moira is around
She is engaged, could maybe dig it back out for her wedding 😂 Not sure if I’ll be invited right enough…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've told this story before but since it's the festive season I shall post it again, as it remains the pettiest thing I have ever, and will probably ever do.

Young lass, infatuated with a boy I really shouldn't have been. He was a liar, a cheat, narc, yada yada.

I had been collecting bits and pieces for his whole families Christmas and the idea had been to make each person a hamper of their favourite things - nice pens and diaries for the ladies, perfumes, games for his brother, bottles of drink, chocolates etc. It worked out he owed me about £300.

Anyway, he dumped me. And I was heartbroken.

Then he asked me for all the gifts.

I took everything back to the shops, spent £20 on cheap alternatives, wrapped it all up pretty and agreed to meet him. He handed over his £300, I handed over the hampers.

Needless to say, he was fuming when they were opened on Christmas Day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hid my ex boyfriends car keys in the freezer after I threw him out of my house. We're married now! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If my husband has pisses me off I aggressively stick my middle fingers up n swear at him once we've gone to bed n he's asleep. Makes me feel better
😂😂😂 Me too! Or when his back is turned after he makes some comment - he gets the full on both hands treatment.🖕🏻🤨🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.