What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband has pisses me off I aggressively stick my middle fingers up n swear at him once we've gone to bed n he's asleep. Makes me feel better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Not putting 2-3 X's in someone's christmas card and just puting one, because they only gave you 1 last year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My granddad gives cards on birthdays or Christmas that literally just say ‘Roger.’ At the bottom. No Dear, no message, not even Granddad Roger. Just his name with a full stop. So I’ve stopped writing cards saying Dear Granddad etc. Just sign it off with my name and a full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Years ago I had a church going boyfriend. I've got a mouth like a sewer usually but if he pissed me off it was all God Damn and Jesus Christ, used to really duck him off😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Update on Moira coming live from the toilet of this venue. Walked in and she looked me up and down straight away, said nothing. About half an hour later at the bar approached me asking if I was ‘having a laugh’. I played dumb. Then accused me of wanting to cause drama and upset everyone’s night. All because I’m dressed the same as her. That’s all for now, we’ve stayed apart on the dance floor and haven’t spoke since the encounter at the bar. Will give another update if anything else goes down…. Ps I have not done this to cause drama or ‘upset’ everyone’s night. Just done it to be petty AF.
Post of the year 🏆

Reactions: 13
Update on Moira coming live from the toilet of this venue. Walked in and she looked me up and down straight away, said nothing. About half an hour later at the bar approached me asking if I was ‘having a laugh’. I played dumb. Then accused me of wanting to cause drama and upset everyone’s night. All because I’m dressed the same as her. That’s all for now, we’ve stayed apart on the dance floor and haven’t spoke since the encounter at the bar. Will give another update if anything else goes down…. Ps I have not done this to cause drama or ‘upset’ everyone’s night. Just done it to be petty AF.
Love this 👏🏻 Please tell us Moria’s boyfriend has an identical twin brother who is single!

My granddad gives cards on birthdays or Christmas that literally just say ‘Roger.’ At the bottom. No Dear, no message, not even Granddad Roger. Just his name with a full stop. So I’ve stopped writing cards saying Dear Granddad etc. Just sign it off with my name and a full stop.
Oh I would do exactly the same! If someone sends me an email that just says “Hi” and not “Dear HappyValley” or Hi followed by my name then I will only ever respond with Hi back, I find it so rude and blunt.

I’m also realising that my work is bringing out the petty side of me in a big way and it might be time for a career change 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I knew someone who did that, just her name plus the date?? She was Portuguese so I just presumed it was a Portuguese thing lol

Reactions: 3
I bloodly love this. I hope you had the best night.

Reactions: 7
I love this 🙌🙌

Reactions: 6
Well, she shouldn’t be mad, if she bought a dress from a shop rather than get it made bespoke then there’s always a chance that someone you know has randomly bought the same thing ;) Especially occasion wear.

Hope you had a great night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go dance right next to her! And shout twinsies really loudly when there’s a break in the music 😂
I wish I done this now 😭 Moira left early, said her goodbyes to everyone except me. After she left another colleague came and said that Moira felt uncomfortable and that I was ‘shooting her daggers’ (if anyone doesn’t know what that means, it means growling). Maybe it’s just the way my face is but I definitely wasn’t growling! So I think that means I won, if she left early? Maybe she’ll keep her mouth shut about me now 😂

Well, she shouldn’t be mad, if she bought a dress from a shop rather than get it made bespoke then there’s always a chance that someone you know has randomly bought the same thing ;) Especially occasion wear.

Hope you had a great night.
Yes exactly this! It was a dress from Quiz so it’s not exactly a shop that no one would think to check!
I had a great night though, until next year…. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wish I done this now 😭 Moira left early, said her goodbyes to everyone except me. After she left another colleague came and said that Moira felt uncomfortable and that I was ‘shooting her daggers’ (if anyone doesn’t know what that means, it means growling). Maybe it’s just the way my face is but I definitely wasn’t growling! So I think that means I won, if she left early? Maybe she’ll keep her mouth shut about me now 😂

Yes exactly this! It was a dress from Quiz so it’s not exactly a shop that no one would think to check!
I had a great night though, until next year…. 😂
I think we can all safely agree that she left cause she was insecure, embarrassed and raging. Quite frankly, if someone turning up in the same dress as you provokes that response you’ve got problems only the lord can solve 😂

it’s shame she left early and you didn’t get a chance to rub it in more 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

eta: can we get an update for how she is in work please? I’m dyinggg to know lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We have two more working days left before we break up for Christmas so I’ll definitely provide an update tomorrow! Hope she’s not got me for secret Santa 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I follow Fesshole on Twitter and the below was tweeted, made me think of this thread...🤣🤣

I turned the toaster volume up to max on my housemates after an argument so they'd burn their toast in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I follow Fesshole on Twitter and the below was tweeted, made me think of this thread...🤣🤣

I turned the toaster volume up to max on my housemates after an argument so they'd burn their toast in the morning
I saw that one, “toaster volume”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.