What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell!!! that is rough. i hope ur heart is ok now?
Thank you,18 months on I’m getting there slowly, double betrayal is horrific she was a really good friend. He now lives with her and her two kids who he can’t stand.

I’m living my best single life!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you,18 months on I’m getting there slowly, double betrayal is horrific she was a really good friend. He now lives with her and her two kids who he can’t stand.

oh my god it just keeps getting worse! now i think you should have done more than yell names at her over the fence!! i would have fist fulls of her hair and his bollocks 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
oh my god it just keeps getting worse! now i think you should have done more than yell names at her over the fence!! i would have fist fulls of her hair and his bollocks 🤡
agreed, you should not ahve been petty!!! Eother way wishing you the best, those awful people deserve each other. 100% you will have the last laugh

Reactions: 4

You should carve this into your hedges so it faces their house!

F0170699-72CA-4676-B1DB-5B468ACE9F9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You should carve this into your hedges so it faces their house!

View attachment 1772803
Thankfully she’s gone and so has he 😂 she’s got herself an amazing catch, jealous, controlling narcissistic who claims benefits fraudulently and clean windows on the side.

Our oldest son has cut all ties with him, it what he did to him that hurts the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve done a few petty things in my time, the one that comes to mind though is when I worked with a woman who was an absolute witch to me for no reason, she kept going on about some mug she bought and loved so much that she’d bring into work for her coffee, I was asked to empty the bins in the staff room one day so I swiftly binned her favourite mug and took the bin bag out, the next day she was asking everyone if they’d seen it, it gave me a small moment of joy!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I worked with a woman who would leave notes all over the computer for anyone else using it saying DO NOT CHANGE THE SETTINGS and DO NOT ADJUST THIS CHAIR even though she didn’t own the bloody things, she worked part time and we had to share them.

So of course every setting was changed and that chair was left on either the lowest or highest setting before I left. I used to laugh thinking of her trying to clamber on the chair absolutely fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve done a few petty things in my time, the one that comes to mind though is when I worked with a woman who was an absolute witch to me for no reason, she kept going on about some mug she bought and loved so much that she’d bring into work for her coffee, I was asked to empty the bins in the staff room one day so I swiftly binned her favourite mug and took the bin bag out, the next day she was asking everyone if they’d seen it, it gave me a small moment of joy!
That's the sort of thing I would do 😜😂😂 and may have in the past 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I worked with an absolute cow who had a ‘special’’ spoon which she declared to be the perfect size for eating a yogurt. Most days she would leave it in the office kitchen sink then the next day would get people hunting for it. A colleague put that in the bin sharpish after a particularly tiresome week from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I worked with an absolute cow who had a ‘special’’ spoon which she declared to be the perfect size for eating a yogurt. Most days she would leave it in the office kitchen sink then the next day would get people hunting for it. A colleague put that in the bin sharpish after a particularly tiresome week from her.
Similar thing in my place, our events people think they are too good to put their stuff away so just dump it in reception or our kitchen.
When they are being really rude I throw some of their crap in the bin. Its just branded stuff nothing valuable but it makes me feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loooool all these work ones got me thinking! I worked with an absolute horror once, and we left our shared office on level 5 at the same time, she waited for the lift so I took the stairs to avoid her.

The stairs wound around the lift shaft and when I got down to the 4th floor, someone got out of the lift as I walked past so I dived in, pressed every button in there so when she got in it, it then stopped off at every floor on the way down 🤣🤣 I ran like the wind down the rest of the stairs and laughed all the way home hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
At work I turned the text upside down on my managers computer screen when she refused my annual leave request.
We didn't have an I.T team and I spent the day sniggering while she was tearing her hair out as she didn't know how to correct it.
Obviously she never knew it was me.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
At work I turned the text upside down on my managers computer screen when she refused my annual leave request.
We didn't have an I.T team and I spent the day sniggering while she was tearing her hair out as she didn't know how to correct it.
Obviously she never knew it was me.

I do now!!! 🥵

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loooool all these work ones got me thinking! I worked with an absolute horror once, and we left our shared office on level 5 at the same time, she waited for the lift so I took the stairs to avoid her.

The stairs wound around the lift shaft and when I got down to the 4th floor, someone got out of the lift as I walked past so I dived in, pressed every button in there so when she got in it, it then stopped off at every floor on the way down 🤣🤣 I ran like the wind down the rest of the stairs and laughed all the way home hahahaha
now THIS is what the thread is for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I do petty stuff to my husband all the time because he pisses me off with his laziness.

He has a habit of leaving his cut toenails on the arm of the chair so i put them in his work boots

Leaves crumbs all over the worktop so they also go in his work boots.

Leaves empty packets down the sofa cushions they go in his work boots.

He has never once mentioned it to me 🤣🤣
Omg my husband leaves rubbish on the worktops all the time - thanks for the idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
once when I was a kid I had an argument with my mum just before we were due to go to a dentist appointment. We got in the car, she was in the front seat and I was in the backseat, directly behind her.

she reached round to put her seatbelt on and I grabbed it and held it back so she couldn’t get it, she was clambering for it for ages, couldn’t find it, huffing and puffing while the seatbelt noise was going, and little 10 year old me was peeing myself laughing in the back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.