What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever my boyfriend pisses me off, I turn off the tv with the smart tv app I have when he’s in the middle of gaming 🤭
He hasn’t clocked I have the app and thinks our tv is broken and I just have to be like huh how weird 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Whenever my boyfriend pisses me off, I turn off the tv with the smart tv app I have when he’s in the middle of gaming 🤭
He hasn’t clocked I have the app and thinks our tv is broken and I just have to be like huh how weird 🤫
🤣 that reminds me that my daughter didn’t realise I had a music app on my phone that I could connect to Alexa in the living room. One Saturday night she annoyed me with her smart alec attitude that I kept sending Baby Shark to play and she was so annoyed as she was trying to do something else 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was dumped by my boyfriend a day after my grandfather's funeral and then I found out he was shagging my best mate.
We all lived in block accommodation and by the time I got back, they had both left on a holiday. He'd left his window slightly open as it was hot af.
I promptly filled about 15 water balloons with water and cress seeds and lobbed them through his open window.
When he came back two weeks later his carpet was a lawn. He had to pay for the replacement as well as new bedding and furnishings. He knew it was me but wasn't ballsy enough to call me out on it.
The following Xmas I ended up as his secret Santa. The face when he unwrapped a cress head starter kit was priceless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
Was dumped by my boyfriend a day after my grandfather's funeral and then I found out he was shagging my best mate.
We all lived in block accommodation and by the time I got back, they had both left on a holiday. He'd left his window slightly open as it was hot af.
I promptly filled about 15 water balloons with water and cress seeds and lobbed them through his open window.
When he came back two weeks later his carpet was a lawn. He had to pay for the replacement as well as new bedding and furnishings. He knew it was me but wasn't ballsy enough to call me out on it.
The following Xmas I ended up as his secret Santa. The face when he unwrapped a cress head starter kit was priceless.
This is EPIC 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 16

I think people are getting petty and revenge confused 😆 Some of these ex stories are amazing but definitely faaaaar above pure pettiness.

Being petty is taking all the batteries when you break up, even out of all the remotes, clocks, etc

I split with my Ex earlier this year - to cut a long story short my decision but his behaviour gave me no choice. I still loved him, but I am a terribly petty witch at heart.

He had some personal items at my house, which he asked to collect - clothes, tools etc. I loosened the buttons on his shirts, so over the coming weeks and months they will all fall off, which will annoy him as although he can sew he's too lazy to do it.
He had a lawn strimmer here too. He didn't really need it back as he doesn't have a garden (I do) but so be it. I gave it back, but removed the wire first (I also had the rest of the spool anyway) so when he eventually does need to use it, he won't be able to.

I wish I'd done more but in my heartbroken state that was the best I could manage.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I found out my ex cheated so he left our home and later asked for clothes, I gave him one shoe from every pair and took all his buttons and zips off everything else. I paid for absolutely everything he had so it was technically mine😂 he’d also had sex with the one he left me for in our home before we split and she left her underwear, I’m guessing he panicked and shoved it behind a cabinet so I posted it to his mother and told her to tell him not to leave tit in my house😂
Eta- his mum is/was as bad as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ICONIC

Reactions: 4
Oh my Christ 😂😂😂😂

Agree with @OnlyHereForTheLolz this is definitely revenge and way above simply being petty, but I LOVE these stories so definitely want to keep them on this thread!!

My ex dumped me after 5 years because I didn’t believe in Jesus. I’d told him at the start that I didn’t mind that he was religious but to please not to try to convert me as I am very much an atheist. He said he’d just hoped I’d eventually change my mind. Anyway, his sister was marrying her boyfriend of 10 months so they could have sex, and he had been on the dole for years due to some undiagnosable illness that meant he had to spend days and days in bed, but was suddenly 100% healthy on the days he had anything going on with his church. Maybe it’s a miracle, act of god!
I reported him for benefit fraud anyway. Don’t know if anything happened but it made my petty heart feel a bit brighter.

You reported his sisters BF because you got dumped by your BF ? 🤔

The cress thing to me is that actual deed was revenge but the pettyness is sending the little cress grower. that's a brilliant end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I once wanted to go for a walk in the rain but my ex didn’t want to so invited himself into my flat.

I was very annoyed with him as he had a habit for inviting himself to things I liked doing so I decided to be petty (I was 21 at the time).

When he came over with some DVDs (for a TV series I hated and heard the jokes in it a billion times before) I told him that my DVD player was broken and my landlord at the time had a strict rule that guests were not permitted to go in my bedroom 😂

He wasn’t happy about it 😂

• Haha
This was sooooo long ago when I was young and dramatic. My first boyfriend dumped me, and so his mate (who also my mate) didn’t invite me to his 18th birthday party. So…. My mate rang the party venue and cancelled it. 🫣. My first boyfriend and I got back together a year later, and we were together for another 2 years but I never asked about his mates 18th birthday party and never said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My ex cheated with my next door neighbour the day I found out I flung all of his stuff in her front garden.

I had to live next door to her for 4 months, I made sure every day I looked a absolutely amazing even when I was putting the bins out whilst she looked horrific, now and again I would shout over then fence calling her a dirty sl@g or a mess 😂😁

I sometimes wish I had done more things to get my revenge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My friend used to make occasional negative comments about my Instagram stories, so I hid them from her.
She only found out a year later, when someone told her I had a new boyfriend and she hadn't seen it... coz it was on my story.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My ex cheated with my next door neighbour the day I found out I flung all of his stuff in her front garden.

I had to live next door to her for 4 months, I made sure every day I looked a absolutely amazing even when I was putting the bins out whilst she looked horrific, now and again I would shout over then fence calling her a dirty sl@g or a mess 😂😁

I sometimes wish I had done more things to get my revenge 😂
hope u gave your cheating BF the same energy and then some!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This was sooooo long ago when I was young and dramatic. My first boyfriend dumped me, and so his mate (who also my mate) didn’t invite me to his 18th birthday party. So…. My mate rang the party venue and cancelled it. 🫣. My first boyfriend and I got back together a year later, and we were together for another 2 years but I never asked about his mates 18th birthday party and never said.
I need to know what happened with the birthday party :ROFLMAO: Did it go ahead in the end??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.