Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
He’s just replied. So I’m going to make him wait until tomorrow morning to resolve it 😊 just to add he was quite rushed/blunt and borderline rude on the phone to me yesterday as if he was in a rush for an answer…
This is me when I get an email and the person who sends the email immediately follows up with a teams message to ask if I’ve a) read the email b) done what they asked immediately upon them sending it. Whatever they’ve asked goes to the bottom of the pile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

cococookie

Chatty Member
I am beyond petty, I’ve done so much in my time but the most recent is, some stupid cow aggravated me on Vinted A LOT. I told her I worked within law, would take her to small claims court if I didn’t get a refund and changed my profile picture to Judge Judy 😂
Not Judge Judy 💀😂😂😂

• Haha

ElChanguito

VIP Member
Love this!! So I’d be so happy to think he’s even wasting his time setting up the wish list! What ever he puts up, go find a cheaper alternative and be like ‘getting great value’ this way… etc. There is dupes for almost everything!!! I so wanna help 😂
Well I’m here for your suggestions ❤ the stuff he said he wanted was like home workout equipment, one of them was kind of resistance bands that you attach to a wall. Like this but thicker ropes and on a wall:
31445735-F17B-42D4-8D87-4EFF7637ABDA.jpeg

He showed these pull up bars he‘s installed in his ceiling and he said he would put the resistance rope things through that 😳 Imagine if he pulled the whole ceiling down in his apartment block 🤣

• Haha

ElChanguito

VIP Member
I had a friend who would text me to make an arrangement several weeks in advance then either cancel or postpone the day before. The last time, she texted to tell me she had covid so had to cancel. I said ‘oh dear, hope you feel better soon’ then got on with my day. The next day she posted on Facebook about the amazing show she’d been to the night before thanks to last minute tickets given to her. Lying cow. I liked the post then blocked her everywhere.
That’s plain nasty! You’re better off without someone like that in your life.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
This is mild compared to everyone else but a petty thing I do in my daily life is hold in my shit in the morning so that I can go in work and get paid to poo. If I don’t need to go I’ll go for a try before I leave
😂😂😂 as much as I prefer using my own bathroom at home, I’ve got to admit there’s something oddly satisfying about shitting while you’re on the clock - feels like a small act of rebellion against the big guy haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Possibly evil, but whatever. If my OH "forgets" to empty the bins, or spends too long on his various gaming shite, I unleash my clumsy side and accidently knock the "off" switch on the router. Virgin Media router usually takes a good ten minutes to reset and start up the WiFi 🤣🤣
Our house has lots of stuff controlled by Alexa… so I don’t even have to touch anything, I just say “Alexa goodnight” and the tvs go off, lights go off etc. it’s quite amusing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
They didn't come past this week. They've either read here or my fellas said something and not told me lol.

• Haha
I was thinking things you could do inside the house. Like loosening salt pots so it all falls out on their dinner. Or swopping the salt and sugar round stuff like that.
Maybe you could order a strippogram to their work if you could get away with not being caught out

• Haha
  • Wow

Nipslips

Chatty Member
I suppose this counts as petty - it I go to a wedding I won’t get them a card or a gift/money. My friend once offered to put my name on her card and I said no. I do not care to fund a decision you have made. you want a wedding, you pay for it
That’s what you would you call scabby!!!!

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Yes! I totally agree with you. I recently attended a wedding and between the hen do, gifts, hair, hotel etc I added up I nearly spent £1000… I haven’t had a holiday for over four years. I would like to take my son on his first holiday abroad soon. They wrote a little poem in their invites basically asking for cash instead of presents. I just think it’s really vulgar to ask for money imo. They spent £25k on the wedding… and why not keep a little and pay for the honeymoon themselves? 🧐🙃😵💫
---

Also just to add I think some people forget there’s a cost of living crisis going on 😆
A taxi driver said to me one time that he sees a wedding invitation in the same way as he sees an invoice or a bill of any sort, dropping through the letter box. Not really welcome. It's true, I guess.

I have never received a money or gift request with an invitation, thankfully 😁. I always give money and a card.

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Not sure if ive posted this before but if i have here it is again. My ex got with some bird behind my vunerable pregnant back. She thought she was something and she won some prize. After a while she falls pregnant and what not. When she went into labour he rang me to let me know and the signal was bad in labour room. I was NOT ending that phone call for nothing. Shes screaming ripping front to back while hes dashing out the room to get better signal to speak to me. He actually said to her 'ill be 2 minutes babe the signals shit in here and im on the phone to @Lucyxxxx '. We can all play games while people are pregnant/giving birth. Nob.
It's crazy that he would call you instead of being physically present for his new girl.

You're 100% better off without him.

Not sure why you’re so offended by it that you’re willing to be insulting but honestly, I’ll take being rude and having no decorum or class on this one. No i don’t want to say congratulations because 9/10 I haven’t seen them in years and didn’t even know they were in a relationship until I got the wedding invite. Obviously if it was a close family member or friend then I would make an effort but a cousin who I haven’t seen in 10 years who has invited me to the evening party out of obligation. No, not wasting my money on it. I’ll say congratulations to their face if i attend, even though they won’t notice or care whether I’m there or not. I am one of 19 cousins. Some of whom are on their second or third marriages. Yes I could send a card but truthfully I don’t care enough to and it’s not like they will notice or care anyway.
---

I could say no to the invite but social etiquette dictates you still have to send a card and present to say congratulations cause you haven’t attended 🙃
You make absolutely no sense. You contradict yourself so openly and don’t even notice 😂

• Heart

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
A woman I was close friends with used to belittle me often, mostly by patronising me. The key thing she did was react by saying “good for you” sarcastically when I mentioned I had passed my driving test

Fast forward to now and she has messaged in a chat we have with another girl saying she passed her driving test. Im like deliberately ignoring it lol. It’s not even that petty but it feels it!
Seems to me she was envious of your success, not the actions of a close friend to give a sarcy reply to good news 😒

Reactions: 10

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I don’t think I’d be bothered to get random post is that just me? What would annoy me more is junk emails or phone calls

• Haha

Nipslips

Chatty Member
Minor update: we were talking on video chat yesterday and he brought the subject round to me sending him money 🤬🤬🤬 and I said, well how would I send it, by bank or…? He obviously hadn’t thought about that 🙄 and was like oh um PayPal maybe, so I said well I’d need your email address for that wouldn’t I. Then he thought about it and said he could set up an Amazon wish list with stuff he wants on there, including gift cards!! Wtf. Is there any way of trolling him if he does send me an Amazon list?
Love this!! So I’d be so happy to think he’s even wasting his time setting up the wish list! What ever he puts up, go find a cheaper alternative and be like ‘getting great value’ this way… etc. There is dupes for almost everything!!! I so wanna help 😂

• Haha