Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
My husband was pissing me off last night, just being annoying so I left every door, cupboard and drawer *slightly* open. He’s raging, apparently I’m a child. So I’ve taken one side of each item of clothing in his wardrobe off the hanger, everything is just slightly hanging on so the minute he pulls something out the wardrobe everything should hopefully fall down 😂 I’ll show you childish.
Oooh...I'm definitely saving the hanger thing, that's genius level pettiness 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Got absolutely shocking service from a restaurant, so when I went to the ladies and did a poo after our mains, I didn’t flush it after 😂 disgusting I know, but it was a spur of the moment thing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Before me and my partner had a massive falling out. So I went on gumtree and made an ad. "Gifting free kittens, can also deliver" and set it so they had to ring/text to contact him. He wasn't happy that day. Apparently it was constant and non stop. 😂😂😂

• Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Minor update: we were talking on video chat yesterday and he brought the subject round to me sending him money 🤬🤬🤬 and I said, well how would I send it, by bank or…? He obviously hadn’t thought about that 🙄 and was like oh um PayPal maybe, so I said well I’d need your email address for that wouldn’t I. Then he thought about it and said he could set up an Amazon wish list with stuff he wants on there, including gift cards!! Wtf. Is there any way of trolling him if he does send me an Amazon list?
will he have to put a delivery address for the Amazon stuff? If yes - then you can troll him by signing him up for loads of leaflets/junk mail etc. personally I wouldn’t send him ANYTHING until you’ve got a piece of personal information from him. Even if it’s just an email address, you can sign him up to loads of spam through that!
if he’s being cagey then you can just call him out and say that it’s weird he wants you to send him stuff but he won’t tell you even where he lives or anything

• Heart

Mamacita

VIP Member
Yes! I totally agree with you. I recently attended a wedding and between the hen do, gifts, hair, hotel etc I added up I nearly spent £1000… I haven’t had a holiday for over four years. I would like to take my son on his first holiday abroad soon. They wrote a little poem in their invites basically asking for cash instead of presents. I just think it’s really vulgar to ask for money imo. They spent £25k on the wedding… and why not keep a little and pay for the honeymoon themselves? 🧐🙃😵💫
---

Also just to add I think some people forget there’s a cost of living crisis going on 😆
I think it's absolutely fine to ask for money rather than presents. I don't see the point of getting people random stuff they don't need and wouldn't choose themselves while contributing to the honeymoon for example makes sense. But it shouldn't be an expectation to always give something or to give a certain amount, especially when some people expect you're basically to give what they're paying to have you at the wedding which could even be like 100pp.

That being said, I don't like the whole thing around weddings at all: expensive hen dos, traveling to the middle of nowhere, hotels, no open bar, etc. It adds up. Especially with hen and stag dos abroad. Fine for people to have all these things but not ok to be offended if someone doesn't want to come

shadowcat5

VIP Member
Random but i still laugh about the poster on here, who purposely wore the same dress as a colleague to the Christmas work night out just to wind them up 😂😂😂
That was hilarious, I need an update to the update. Is she still fuming about it? Is there a divide in work now? I need info 😂 😂

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I get too invested in peoples lives on this thread. I can’t wait for your neighbours to take it 😂
Neither can I. They do a weekly scope of my garden on a Friday (only time they walk past since the whole not repaying me thing). I should hopefully have an update Friday night 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
That’s mad, I was married a few months angk and our guests were really generous . We are Irish so money is the norm, we didn’t receive any gifts other than frames etc along side money from family.
However, we have ordered (was waiting for photos back) wildflower seed thank you cards , and photos of the guests to enclose with them to show our appreciation. Immediately after the wedding we text each guest to thank them.
The same way I couldn’t imagine not providing a gift or card, I couldn’t imagine not thanking my guests. Terrible behaviour.

We got married almost 7 years ago and I just didn't think of thank you cards, at all.

We made sure to thanks every guests face to face, thanked them in the wedding speech, text or email everyone the day after thanking them again, did a post on Facebook while waiting for the flight for our honeymoon and tagged everyone, thanking them again. When we got our wedding photos back, I sent everyone any photos with them/their kids and told everyone of they see a photo they would like a copy of just to let us know.

Fast forward a few months and my husbands auntie caused a massive rift between us because she called us ungrateful and disgusting for not sending thank you cards. My mind is scatty most of the time, there is so much to a wedding/honeymoon especially when someone has health complications, I just didn't think of thank you cards and thought what we had done was enough.

So I refused to speak to her for a few years after that. I guess that's petty but I just didn't like the way she went on. All I could think about for months after that was "are other people thinking the same" caused me alot of anxiety and I let everyone know that it wasn't meant in any way and I hoped they understood.

She was the only one with a problem.

Anyway, sorry for the tangent 😂 carry on with all your petty stories 😂.
---
I hate to be a member of the anti fun brigade, but what it he had an allergic reaction to the chillies? Tampering with food and drink is never a good idea, you never know how a person will react.
I think she/he/they'd know if their husband was allergic to something 😂 it's not some random man!

Poochie

Awful neighbour from hell situation…..we finally got a new place sorted, so in the last few weeks living next to him, I got seeds from the most invasive weeds known to man and threw them all over/around his property. I gathered mine, but here you can order them online. Japanese knotweed would be good 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
When I get married I won't be asking for anything.
Weddings I understand the gift for but engagements I don’t. Well done for saying yes?
I think similar when they announce a pregnancy. Congrats for having sex.

Obviously not said to their face just to my sister.

• Haha
  • Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
Echoing the advice already given. I had to deal with an ex who stalked me for a year or two after our relationship ended and I made the mistake of asking a friend who was police for advice on the matter, rather than just reporting it to police formally. (My friend told me to wait it out and assured me the guy would tire of following and watching me and standing outside my homes "eventually" 🙄 - I think now that he has a wife and daughters he would give different advice). I wish I'd reported him properly. It's good to have things on record.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
New spiteful idea for the neighbour. Will inform you all when I've seen it through. I like to space out the vengeance so just when she thinks I've finally given up... SURPRISE! I keep popping up on her over and over and over again. Should never have tried to come for my kids cause I won't let it lie now.

• Haha

Codiaeum

VIP Member
My uncle‘s wife is the nastiest bitch on earth and is now withholding stuff from my gran, after she passed away, from the family.
Seriously considering Sennerinnen free divorce advice via post to their home, addressed to my uncle. And her a steaming pile of :poop: there are indeed services for that.
---
*sending them free divorce advice post

I swear the Apple autocorrect dives in after I hit post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
You should get the baby a big cousin baby grow as a gift! I'm so petty that I'd gift it at the baby shower.
What a brilliant idea!!!!!! Somehow don't think I'm invited to baby shower but non the less I'm so gonna do this!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Wkdbird

VIP Member
So I work in an office that has a lift, I’m on the third floor and when I get in I stand against the buttons and press everyone I can on sly then smirk knowing someone who’s on the 16th floor will have to stop on nearly every floor because I’ve pressed the buttons 💁‍♀️😂
---
In other news if I have someone phone number any suggestions on what I can sign their number up for? All I have is their mobile number? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14