What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask him to send you £1 first so you’ve got the right account.
Then say you’ve not received it and PayPal fraud team are looking into for you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Before you pull the whole “bank are looking into it for fraud etc” card - tell him PayPal are requesting his address before you send it over.
say you’ve tried to send it but you need to prove a physical address (say it’s an extra security measure on your banking app or whatever). If the address he sends you seems legit, you can then spam him with junk mail/Jehovah’s witness visits (depending where he is).
Also get his email and sign him up to loads of stuff!

after you’ve got those details, THEN go in with the “my bank need to verify this isn’t fraud” stuff - he’ll be shitting his pants if he has actually given you any details of his whereabouts 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Get his bank deetz and send him 1p here and 1p there with bait references such as MONEY LAUNDERER. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have been online dating a guy who is in another country For a couple of months. He has made little “jokes” along the way about me sending him money, which I don’t find funny at all but I decided to ignore because I thought we had a genuine connection. Then yesterday out of nowhere he straight up asked me to send him £500 a month!! I was so pissed off but politely said no.

Now I have been thinking that I want to get some petty revenge on him…nothing horrendous, but enough to teach him a lesson. So I’m going to wait for him to bring up me sending him money again, and I’m going to say, oh well okay, send me your details then. I expect he will give me an email address to PayPal it. Then I am going to be like, okay I have sent the money through, did you get it? He will say no. I will then go back and forth and create a fake PayPal invoice email to show him and be like, well I’ve sent it, you should have it by now. Just to piss him off 😂 Is there anything else I can add to this scheme to make it more petty and vengeful?
You could watch a few of Atomic Shrimp's videos on scam baiting on YouTube. They are hilarious.

Reactions: 5
Lately removed two 5 star reviews for a friends thing on google reviews. I did think of leaving them a one star rating but that's not my style.

Reactions: 1
I once read about a woman (don’t know if it’s true) whose boyfriend cheated on her and when she moved out of their flat she left the contents of a packet of prawns hidden. The place stank after a while and he kept asking her if she knew what it was. He tore the place apart and couldn’t find the cause. I can’t remember what happened, I think he moved out himself but I just remember that she’d hidden them in the hollow curtain pole.
I heard that one too! The ex and his new partner keep cleaning everything, but to no avail. The version I heard is that they end up taking the curtains and curtain pole wiyh them to their new home!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really petty but whenever I receive a wedding invitation with specific gift requests in it, I totally ignore them and get something else

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really petty but whenever I receive a wedding invitation with specific gift requests in it, I totally ignore them and get something else
I hate when it says they don’t want gifts just money. Yeah duck off. I’m not funding a wedding that I don’t want to bleeping be at 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate when it says they don’t want gifts just money. Yeah duck off. I’m not funding a wedding that I don’t want to bleeping be at 🖕🏻
My latest one was to fund their honeymoon - to the Maldives!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I suppose this counts as petty - it I go to a wedding I won’t get them a card or a gift/money. My friend once offered to put my name on her card and I said no. I do not care to fund a decision you have made. you want a wedding, you pay for it

Reactions: 4
My friend's was in Bali. I gave £50. That's always been the max I will spend on any friend at any point.

They had a page of the things they wanted to see/ do with the prices like stay at X and friends/ family could buy the experience for them.

Reactions: 1
I suppose this counts as petty - it I go to a wedding I won’t get them a card or a gift/money. My friend once offered to put my name on her card and I said no. I do not care to fund a decision you have made. you want a wedding, you pay for it
That’s what you would you call scabby!!!!

Reactions: 11
How grim, are they not friends of yours to invite you to their wedding? Imagine being so gross on purpose to not even provide a card giving friends well wishes 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 29
When I get married I won't be asking for anything.
Weddings I understand the gift for but engagements I don’t. Well done for saying yes?
I think similar when they announce a pregnancy. Congrats for having sex.

Obviously not said to their face just to my sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When I got married I told everyone I didn’t want any gifts money etc as attending was costing enough with outfits, hotel, travel etc but people were SO generous. My husband thinks it’s because we made a fuss about not wanting anything that people were more inclined to give. I absolutely detest the little poems in invites or a list of gifts.

Reactions: 20