Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I have been online dating a guy who is in another country For a couple of months. He has made little “jokes” along the way about me sending him money, which I don’t find funny at all but I decided to ignore because I thought we had a genuine connection. Then yesterday out of nowhere he straight up asked me to send him £500 a month!! I was so pissed off but politely said no.

Now I have been thinking that I want to get some petty revenge on him…nothing horrendous, but enough to teach him a lesson. So I’m going to wait for him to bring up me sending him money again, and I’m going to say, oh well okay, send me your details then. I expect he will give me an email address to PayPal it. Then I am going to be like, okay I have sent the money through, did you get it? He will say no. I will then go back and forth and create a fake PayPal invoice email to show him and be like, well I’ve sent it, you should have it by now. Just to piss him off 😂 Is there anything else I can add to this scheme to make it more petty and vengeful?
You could watch a few of Atomic Shrimp's videos on scam baiting on YouTube. They are hilarious.

Reactions: 5

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Good for you
revisiting it it does seem like such a tiny thing to react with so on second thought it probably is one of the pettiest (as in trivial) things I’ve done. 😭

A better example is retaliating to someone repeatedly stealing my juice at uni by continually stealing their milk and replacing what I nicked with water.

• Heart

Wkdbird

VIP Member
I signed my ex up for email junk a few years ago and if I tried to email him after that I would get a msg saying their inbox was too full. He's since closed down that email and got a new one.... surprisingly he hasn't given me his new details 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hahahahahahhahahahahah how do I sign my fellas ex up

• Haha

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Straddling both the wedding issue and pettiness. Got married recently and everyone was super generous apart from one family member who didn't even give us a card. So when his birthday came round, I showed him and didn't get him a birthday card. I'm sure he was very upset! 😅😅

emmer_moans

VIP Member
This isn’t really something I do but it’s something I do want to do.

whenever a creator I follow on YT gets a milestone number of subscribers it makes me want to unsubscribe. I follow a home cooking channel who is having a live stream special cause they reached 4 million subscribers. I really want to unsubscribe just to be petty lol
Ha ha I think i know which one you mean 😂 He does good recipes but sometimes I feel petty for being annoyed with how good he is with food, and growing his own cooking herbs and vegetables in his garden 😂 Stop being so pro!

shadowcat5

VIP Member
I had them turn up at mine the other month two frail old ladies so I let them speak and then told them that i couldn’t be a JW because I’d had a blood transfusion - they said that we all make mistakes and that god would forgive me.
So I asked them if he’d forgive the fact that I love taking it up the bum - swear to god they were half dead but I’ve never seen someone move so fast off the drive 🤣
I am howling 😂😂😂💀💀💀

• Haha

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
I had them turn up at mine the other month two frail old ladies so I let them speak and then told them that i couldn’t be a JW because I’d had a blood transfusion - they said that we all make mistakes and that god would forgive me.
So I asked them if he’d forgive the fact that I love taking it up the bum - swear to god they were half dead but I’ve never seen someone move so fast off the drive 🤣
I’m finished 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Another petty neighbour thing I did before. I lived in some flats. The next door was a fucking bitch just for the sake of being a bitch. Long story short her post came through my door one day. It was an ESA letter. So I went and found her at her cash in hand job to pass it to her. 😂😂
What’s an ESA letter?

Reactions: 4

justonemorepage

VIP Member
This is minor but a friend of mine is really bad at responding to texts. It took her 3 weeks to respond to my last message and then when she did respond she asked to meet up a few days later. I was free that day but I am purposely not responding to her for a few weeks.

She always says she is so busy and has a lot going on but she has no more going on than anyone else she is just very disorganised.
I have a friend like this. I find it really hard not to reach out first as well, even though she never reaches out to me. She always cancels plans too, but like the day before saying how busy she is with xyz so I'm trying my best now to not reach out and wait for her to text first but I'm finding it so hard🙈

shadowcat5

VIP Member
My latest one was to fund their honeymoon - to the Maldives!!!!!
I suppose this counts as petty - it I go to a wedding I won’t get them a card or a gift/money. My friend once offered to put my name on her card and I said no. I do not care to fund a decision you have made. you want a wedding, you pay for it

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Talking of neighbours. One owes me some stuff. Didn't pay me back. So I cut all contact. Since then they keep waiting til its dark and pinching old stuff I leave in my garden (they don't realise how much area my cctv covers lol). So I've got a new vax upholstery cleaner coming. So whilst waiting for it to arrive I've been collecting cat litter in a bag. Once the vax comes I'm gonna slightly cut the wire of my old cleaner put all the cat litter in the water tank of it and just leave it out the front for them to take take the bait - which they will.
The only thing I would be concerned about here, is the cutting of the cable. It sounds like a dangerous thing to do. You don't want someone to be injured, or worse.

pommynoir

VIP Member
A friend of mine is South African but lived most of her life in Ireland having moved in her early 20s. Her sister did too but later moved to the UK. When my friend's nephew got married the wedding was mainly Irish and UK guests. My friend said before they even read the card that they could tell whether the guest was from Ireland or the UK just by the amount of money in the card. With the Irish always being more generous. She said some UK guest put coins in the card.
Coins???? Stop that!!!! 🤣 we got between 100 and 250 from each guest, but out of the English invited we got nothing, and 50-100 from those who were part Irish or lived there.