What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening tattlers, hope you all had a lovely day :)

Woke up a bit later than usual this morning with my eyes feeling all puffy and itchy from allergies, it's making me feel so sleepy still :sleep: Washed and dried my hair and tried to sort out my face a bit. I've got a bit lazy with my night time skin routine recently and really noticing a difference, it feels so dry and dull looking so must get better with taking care of it at night again.

The past year I've been soooo quiet at work but it's starting to pick up now as I've moved into a slightly different role and working for a new boss. It's good but also taking a bit of getting used to again. I'd gotten used to having all the time in the world while WFH to do all the chores during the day, pop out for walks, to the shops, watch tv etc in between my little bits of work and now I'm like arghh I don't have time to watch Emmerdale with my lunch anymore šŸ˜‚

I also seem to have lost all confidence at work so need to work at getting it back pronto! I had to host a call for the first time in donkeys today - used to do it all the time and was absolutely fine - today I was so nervous and just when I started to talk MrGP came out into the kitchen area where I'm working and started banging about which distracted me and made me stumble over my words and I got really embarrassed not just in front of my work colleagues but MrGP too. He's super confident and natural at work and since WFH together it's made me quite self conscious in front of him when he hears me on calls as I'm the complete opposite. I think part of it is being in the home environment working just now, it's like I've lost my work front/armor somehow. I feel like I almost adopt this strong, confident persona when I walk into the office.

Anyways it's almost Friday night here and we're going to friends for a BBQ tonight šŸ„³šŸ˜‹ It always tends to be a bit of a heavy drinking session with these friends but I'm going to try my hardest to not go OTT as I really don't want to be hungover and write tomorrow off, wish me luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Today I thought I was in for a good day, Thursday my first two collections were Bromley and Dartford, this morning was similar, Orpington an Dartford with a couple in Woolwich. I didn't fill my petrol tank last night so I was using what was left and the petrol light lit up shortly after collecting the second Woolwich job. Now I have to head into central London for two drops and the onto Battersea ending up in Wandsworth, while in central London I didn't get any additional work which got me worried. After completing the run things too a turn for the worse doing some real scut work but I was rewarded around 5PM with a couple of jobs which had been collected for me and taken to the office. I ended the working day with a Sevenoaks and Hadlow near Tonbridge which is more like the kind of work I like to do.

Here comes the best bit of my day...

On the way home, I popped into a petrol station for a cup of coffee, Seattle coffee to be exact which some Shell stations sell, bloke in front of me buying a load of booze, he turned around and grabbed something he had forgotten. The guy then said to the cashier, "Oh I'll pay for this guy's coffee".. Yep, he paid for my coffee, said Happy Friday. Thinking about it, he must been a biker himself, that's the kind of things bikers do.

I'm glad this week is finally over because it's been the worse week for a long time, the amount of work has dropped like a stone, I was also using
the WRONG motorcycle, but I was time to use the Honda because I rotate the motorcycles. Using the Honda with the lack of work I had cost me
dearly in fuel. I only hope next week will be better, at least I will be using a smaller motorcycle which is cheaper to run.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I will never be able to catch up with this thread. šŸ„“ Just to say, I hope youā€™re all okay. šŸ’š

It has been such a busy week for me in the garden and house. Canā€™t believe how quickly the week has gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
okay it's happened i'm in love with steve

after georgia dies and they go see her mom and he helps her tidy the dishes šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ
oh and to keep on topic: what have i done today? watched line of duty

oh and to keep on topic, what have i done today? watched line of duty
Not sure if u know this or not,...You need to have a listen to him in other dramas he does. He is Scottish with a strong Scottish accent in most things he does except L.O.D , have a watch it totally threw me first time I heard it ! Xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Not sure if u know this or not,...You need to have a listen to him in other dramas he does. He is Scottish with a strong Scottish accent in most things he does except L.O.D , have a watch it totally threw me first time I heard it ! Xx
no way! i'm not sure my heart can handle that šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
Oh havenā€™t been online in a bit.

How are you all hope youā€™re doing well x

I have decided to stop drinking for the next while as I was finding myself becoming far too reliant on it and even caught myself drinking throughout the day and have copped on that I need better ways to deal with my anxiety. I might even quit it for good as I donā€™t like the person I am whilst drinking. I can become nasty and all of my thoughts come out at once and because I do be drunk I canā€™t process them so I tend to attack people or hurt their feelings. I am definitely not an alcoholic but with the route I was taking and my familyā€™s background with addiction, I could have ended up one. So thatā€™s been my life for nearly a week. I just needed to let out some steam.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@AlanBanan I wondered where you'd gone but saw that you posted on the celeb gossip thread earlier and thought "phew she's okay". Good on you for taking charge with drinking!

• Heart

I have decided to stop drinking for the next while as I was finding myself becoming far too reliant on it and even caught myself drinking throughout the day and have copped on that I need better ways to deal with my anxiety. I might even quit it for good as I donā€™t like the person I am whilst drinking. I can become nasty and all of my thoughts come out at once and because I do be drunk I canā€™t process them so I tend to attack people or hurt their feelings. I am definitely not an alcoholic but with the route I was taking and my familyā€™s background with addiction, I could have ended up one. So thatā€™s been my life for nearly a week. I just needed to let out some steam.
That's a big thing to realise, we're all behind you wishing you luck ā¤

Reactions: 4
I'm never gonna catch up with the past few days. Hope everyone is ok, sending love to whoever needs it ā¤

Well done for recognising it. šŸ§”

• Heart
Funeral in SA this morning, live streaming, oh the joys of technology. So Iā€™ve got to ask my manager very nicely if she will let me watch it . Shouldnt be a problem, oh how I miss the SA accent
I think they are one hour ahead so probably around 11.30 am . Iā€™ll put one earphone in
Shops after , early finish today hurrah ! Then back home , get in my nightie and not leave the house for the rest of the day !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey tattlers šŸ„°

Thursday I got to surprise my little nephew from school, it was his 6th birthday. Lovely day buttttt
Currently writing this from my hotel bed, which is beside the sea. Iā€™m up stupidly early again but we will just relax in bed for a while then get ready for the day ahead which will consist of nice food, drinks by the sea and maybe a wee jaunt on the ghost train šŸ‘»
As with every morning I check my social media, emails etc just any notifications Iā€™ve got. And my mad ex has sent me an email with ā€œšŸ˜„ā€ emoji. Before that it was a full stop. I stupidly responded weeks ago after a few drinks asking him why he was sending me full stops. A week later he sent another one and now this emoji. I know heā€™s likely watching my boyfriends Twitter under a fake profile and knows we are away somewhere hence the stupid emails but itā€™s really taking everything in me to not contact his girlfriend via fb and ask her to kindly ask her boyfriend to stop sending me bloody full stops. Heā€™s mid thirties. šŸ˜‚
But thatā€™s my rant about him done and dusted.
yesterday we had drinks by the beach which was bloody freezing and the bar we went to had put the heaters in places where nobody was sitting so how I havenā€™t got pneumonia today I donā€™t know. We found a lovely little pub after that with lovely staff, good pints and heaters right by us. Everyone following the rules etc. Just a lovely evening, we finished it off with kebab and cheesy chips haha superb they were.
Ooooh and I got my nails and eyebrows done! Happy girl :)

have a lovely weekend wveryone

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey tattlers šŸ„°

Thursday I got to surprise my little nephew from school, it was his 6th birthday. Lovely day buttttt
Currently writing this from my hotel bed, which is beside the sea. Iā€™m up stupidly early again but we will just relax in bed for a while then get ready for the day ahead which will consist of nice food, drinks by the sea and maybe a wee jaunt on the ghost train šŸ‘»
As with every morning I check my social media, emails etc just any notifications Iā€™ve got. And my mad ex has sent me an email with ā€œšŸ˜„ā€ emoji. Before that it was a full stop. I stupidly responded weeks ago after a few drinks asking him why he was sending me full stops. A week later he sent another one and now this emoji. I know heā€™s likely watching my boyfriends Twitter under a fake profile and knows we are away somewhere hence the stupid emails but itā€™s really taking everything in me to not contact his girlfriend via fb and ask her to kindly ask her boyfriend to stop sending me bloody full stops. Heā€™s mid thirties. šŸ˜‚
But thatā€™s my rant about him done and dusted.
yesterday we had drinks by the beach which was bloody freezing and the bar we went to had put the heaters in places where nobody was sitting so how I havenā€™t got pneumonia today I donā€™t know. We found a lovely little pub after that with lovely staff, good pints and heaters right by us. Everyone following the rules etc. Just a lovely evening, we finished it off with kebab and cheesy chips haha superb they were.
Ooooh and I got my nails and eyebrows done! Happy girl :)

have a lovely weekend wveryone
Honestly he's a nutter. You must be so glad you got away from that. I wouldn't be able to hold back. I'd threaten him. "Please stop contacting me or I will need to tell your girlfriend"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly he's a nutter. You must be so glad you got away from that. I wouldn't be able to hold back. I'd threaten him. "Please stop contacting me or I will need to tell your girlfriend"
Iā€™ve said that in the past but he wasnā€™t concerned. He probably felt it was an empty threat. I donā€™t really want to stoop to his level but I feel that might be the only option. Had a very lucky escape, heā€™s absolutely bonkers. I genuinely feel quite sorry for his girlfriend.

update. Iā€™ve blocked that email and Iā€™m now off for breakfast. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Tinkerbell cat ugh Iā€™m sorry heā€™s still being absolute knob.. he honestly sounds nuts and he probably thrives from the tiniest bit of attention.. block and ignore is what I would do too!
Sounds like you have some lovely plans for today, enjoy!

• Heart
I woke up about 8:30 and I got up, made the coffee and had a smoke, nice and sunny, the lawn mowers and strimmer's are breaking the silence so it's a perfectly normal Saturday morning and feels like one. Nothing planned for the day, might do a little gardening and wash a motorcycle during the
weekend.

• Heart
Been sat on a video call with my bank since 9.30am. I am DESPERATE for a wee. The advisor has picked his nose 3 times as well must have forgot I can see him too!! Most boring Saturday morning post ever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Been sat on a video call with my bank since 9.30am. I am DESPERATE for a wee. The advisor has picked his nose 3 times as well must have forgot I can see him too!! Most boring Saturday morning post ever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And there was me thinking my post was boring.. šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.