What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi all, today's been a much better day! ๐ŸŒป

we both woke up feeling better, although, tmi, i got my period, the last piece of this hell puzzle lol. probably the reason why i managed to get us into another argument last night before bed but oh well ๐Ÿ˜‚ another side effect of that time of the month for me is the desire to cleeeaaannn ๐Ÿงน so that's exactly what we've done and used this newly found energy for ๐Ÿ˜‚ we did a big spring clean and threw a lot of stuff out. by threw out i mean put in the backyard until we are allowed to throw it out or someone can pick it up for us (our bin is across the street and i don't want to risk someone seeing us haha, maybe if i'm feeling adventurous around midnight i'll go and throw it away) anyway we also washed the floors, washed the bathroom, washed the inside bin, did a few rounds of laundry, tidied the balcony, did the dishes, sorted through our shoes, etc.

other than that, we spent a while sat outside on the balcony to get some fresh air. i'm finding it really helpful because my breathing has been quite shallow and i can feel pressure on my chest. might have to call my doctor on monday. we also made gnocchi and played some videogames ๐ŸŽฎ my childish bf always writes to other people when they do something wrong in the game and today he wrote 'you twit', i looked at him like wtf and he went: 'line of duty' ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ (for reference: we speak english to one another bc he doesn't speak croatian and i don't speak german). speaking of lod, we haven't watched any today, we've barely been on screens as we've really been working around the house all day! season 3 is waiting for tonight! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

we also hoovered today and roisin hates that. she always ''hides'' from the hoover. you can see that on this pic, that is if you can even find her ๐Ÿˆ

roisin.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not MD are you ๐Ÿ˜ just kiddin x ๐Ÿคช
9596C4E7-30DC-4060-8849-D03A1D0B2D8A.gif

Donโ€™t push me back to drinking please ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well done on stopping drinking. Iโ€™m nearly 10 weeks in now and feel much better and more in control. Iโ€™ve realised I need something to mark the end of work/parenting which used to be a cold peroni but is now a glass of tonic. Itโ€™s also often a twix but Iโ€™m working on that. I like that 'days since' app.
Thanks itโ€™s easier than I thought it would be. It is more just a habit I have gotten myself into and Iโ€™m just delighted knowing I wake up without the fear of remembering of what I done that night.

Well done for recognising your dependency and dealing with it. Good luck to you.

Anxiety is not easy to live with, I still have it in varying degrees, despite appearing confident around people. But anxiety is one of those things which is not easy to quantify, as if affects people in so many different ways.

It is very easy for society to place every anxious person into one box and labelling them.

I wish you a lovely weekend.
Awh thank you. My anxiety is about being alone especially now that we are well into a year of lockdown. I find myself panicking even when I donโ€™t have someone to speak to on the phone and have even burst into tears when people arenโ€™t available to stop by or to answer the phone. The loneliness is genuinely impalpable. I even spend more time on here than I ever had because of the human interaction.

I wish you a lovely day too x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello hello

Barely been on Tattle today! Had the shakes with withdrawal symptoms

Had a bit of a meh day today. The baby didn't sleep well, as expected. He just woke up at 3am, my fella was snoring away, jammy git. I went in and laid with the baby for what felt like an eternity. He eventually got back to sleep at 5.10am. We were just laying there in silence ๐Ÿ˜‚ his eyes were just wide open. Even Tattle was down ๐Ÿ‘Ž we woke up at 7.20 and surprise surprise, normal service resumes, mr watermelon didn't wake up ๐Ÿ˜‚ so had to get him up

The baby was driving ROUND. THE. BEND. he still has his cold and I just think he whinged non stop from the minute he woke up. My Mum was coming to visit and she's very nit picky about everythingggggg. So I was trying to tidy up and the baby just wouldn't let me ๐Ÿ˜‚

My sister came round too as a surprise, which was nice. It was nice seeing them but me and my mum had an argument ๐Ÿฅด we have a very funny relationship, she can be my best mate but we can hate each other in a heart beat. She's not a very nice person and she is mean to me sometimes. Anyway we had our argument and my mum stormed out and I burst out crying to my sister. My sister isn't the best at comforting ๐Ÿ˜‚
My sister-
20210424_190637.jpg

She had to go to work so she left. So me & the bubba went for a walk to clear my head. We went to town so I could get some clothes. I got a lovely pair of black spotty trousers and 2 t shirts for the warm weather โ˜€ the baby was an absolute MARE in the shops, just kept whinging. Then soon as he got out started babbling dead happily!? Which i was happy about but he was proper whinging in the queue, setting me anxiety right off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nipped in Asda got the baby a lovely outfit
How cute is this
Snapchat-839715243.jpg

My fella got home and was whinging he was hungry. So we ordered a cheeky maccies. I sort of accidentally got him a regular quarter pounder rather than a double quarter pounder ๐Ÿ˜… all hell broke loose, he was livid!!
Then he went to put the Irish on and he's bloody lost his bank card! So he's in a belter mood ๐Ÿคฃ

I still feel a bit crappy. I hate arguing with me ma cos it makes me feel tit. And I'm missing my bf being home cos he's barely here. I just feel lonely I guess. As entertaining the baby is id like someone proper to talk to sometimes!! I've just had a crappy feeling that no one cares about me this week.

I'm gonna go for a bath. Might even have a cheeky wkd to drown me sorrows ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello hello

Barely been on Tattle today! Had the shakes with withdrawal symptoms

Had a bit of a meh day today. The baby didn't sleep well, as expected. He just woke up at 3am, my fella was snoring away, jammy git. I went in and laid with the baby for what felt like an eternity. He eventually got back to sleep at 5.10am. We were just laying there in silence ๐Ÿ˜‚ his eyes were just wide open. Even Tattle was down ๐Ÿ‘Ž we woke up at 7.20 and surprise surprise, normal service resumes, mr watermelon didn't wake up ๐Ÿ˜‚ so had to get him up

The baby was driving ROUND. THE. BEND. he still has his cold and I just think he whinged non stop from the minute he woke up. My Mum was coming to visit and she's very nit picky about everythingggggg. So I was trying to tidy up and the baby just wouldn't let me ๐Ÿ˜‚

My sister came round too as a surprise, which was nice. It was nice seeing them but me and my mum had an argument ๐Ÿฅด we have a very funny relationship, she can be my best mate but we can hate each other in a heart beat. She's not a very nice person and she is mean to me sometimes. Anyway we had our argument and my mum stormed out and I burst out crying to my sister. My sister isn't the best at comforting ๐Ÿ˜‚
My sister-
View attachment 544528
She had to go to work so she left. So me & the bubba went for a walk to clear my head. We went to town so I could get some clothes. I got a lovely pair of black spotty trousers and 2 t shirts for the warm weather โ˜€ the baby was an absolute MARE in the shops, just kept whinging. Then soon as he got out started babbling dead happily!? Which i was happy about but he was proper whinging in the queue, setting me anxiety right off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nipped in Asda got the baby a lovely outfit
How cute is this
View attachment 544532
My fella got home and was whinging he was hungry. So we ordered a cheeky maccies. I sort of accidentally got him a regular quarter pounder rather than a double quarter pounder ๐Ÿ˜… all hell broke loose, he was livid!!
Then he went to put the Irish on and he's bloody lost his bank card! So he's in a belter mood ๐Ÿคฃ

I still feel a bit crappy. I hate arguing with me ma cos it makes me feel tit. And I'm missing my bf being home cos he's barely here. I just feel lonely I guess. As entertaining the baby is id like someone proper to talk to sometimes!! I've just had a crappy feeling that no one cares about me this week.

I'm gonna go for a bath. Might even have a cheeky wkd to drown me sorrows ๐Ÿคฃ
aw, people care about you loads. Sometimes it's nice to wallow in feeling a bit tit. Hope you enjoy your bath and your wkd.

I'm having a slimline tonic and a freddo. ๐Ÿฅณ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
aw, people care about you loads. Sometimes it's nice to wallow in feeling a bit tit. Hope you enjoy your bath and your wkd.

I'm having a slimline tonic and a freddo. ๐Ÿฅณ
It's just one of those days I think! I'm swerving the wkd and gonna have a cuppa and some choco leibniz ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I done 111 online now my daughter is at A&E with my husband ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข we think she's got an infection somewhere

My other 2 kids won't leave me alone so i have the company of a 5yr old watching YouTube and a 7yr old playing sims ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

We watched a film on Netflix and had some popcorn now just sitting waiting for news

If anybody is drinking tonight feel free to have one for me ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I done 111 online now my daughter is at A&E with my husband ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข we think she's got an infection somewhere

My other 2 kids won't leave me alone so i have the company of a 5yr old watching YouTube and a 7yr old playing sims ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

We watched a film on Netflix and had some popcorn now just sitting waiting for news

Hope she gets seen quickly and itโ€™s nothing too serious. Kids sometimes seem to get sick so quickly but pick up really quickly too once they get the right treatment.

hugs to you, itโ€™s such a worry โค

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I made spicy pork and sticky rice for dinner. Boyfriend went to bed at about 7:30 because heโ€™s on early shifts so Iโ€™m just so bored.

Someone have a glass of wine for me please ๐Ÿท

Hope you have a better day tomorrow @watermelon sugar and hope your daughter is okay @Meangirl815

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Meangirl815 , hope your daughter is ok. @watermelon sugar , lack of sleep and arguments with loved ones ate bad combo, sorry youโ€™ve not had the best day. @bolimepipi , nothing beats a good clean and tidy when you are in the mood to do it. Sounds like youโ€™ve all been busy bees. Itโ€™s been a nice day here but I wish it were a tad warmer. Worked out how to use my new oven and induction hob ๐Ÿ˜‚, kept it simple and cooked chicken and new potatoโ€™s and threw on some salad on the plate rather than having to tackle veg. My knees have ached so much this week, my mum reckons its housemaids knee...is there even such a thing, sounds so sexist and dated. Havenโ€™t slept well last few nights but have washed my fave duvet and am going to out that on tonight so Iโ€™m hoping that will do the trick. My husband is golfing tomorrow and getting up at 5.30....Iโ€™ve already warned him not to clatter about ๐Ÿ˜.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

oh, I hope she's OK. Kids bounce back quickly so hopefully they can get her sorted. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Hope sheโ€™ll be okay and theyโ€™re not waiting too long in A&E, poor thing โ™ฅ

• Heart
Omg @bolimepipi I had a dream this morn that I went to Croatia and went on a tour and I wore a top with my pfp on it and you came up to me and went AIMZZ and I said PIPIIII and it was so cute and we went out for drinks with your bf ๐Ÿคฃ Ofc I'd totally made up what you and your bf look like but it was a wholesome dream. Also, I like the pink round cushion that your lil blob is hiding next to! Where is it from?
@jarv did Mr Jarv end up getting any of the corsas in the end? and out of interest, did he test drive every single car he looked at? that's a lot of driving if so!
@watermelon sugar *makes notes on what you bought from ASDA to copy the design from* tbf we have prints like that but apparently no one buys them which is a shame as I think they're dead cute! we all care about you btw ๐Ÿฅบโค I know it's not the same as real life people tho. I hope enjoy your brew and biscuits , and the bath (if you managed to have one in the end) ๐Ÿฅฐ
@Meangirl815 omg what a whirlwind! I hope your daughter is okay and it's nothing serious ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
@Causewaygal wow looks fantastic!!

My final weekend in this flat ๐Ÿฅบ I'm feeling pretty sad about it but I know moving back to my parents to properly save money for my own house is the right thing to do. And I'm really looking forward to living with them, but nervous about the adjustment period and figuring out each other's routines.

Anyway, I made my usual weekend pancakes and cups of tea - the weather was gorgeous, I had my skylights open all night so the flat felt nice and fresh this morning. I, however, didn't feel nice and fresh after train journeys back and forth in the sun dragging 2 suitcases and strapped up with a backpack and a huge tote bag all full of stuff I was moving. I must have looked like a packhorse. I got so sweaty and ofc my deodorant conveniently ran out this morning ๐Ÿคข Who'd have a thought a suitcase full of jackets and blankets and a dressing gown would be heavier than kitchen stuff?!

I was meant to do three big trips back and forth of moving and unpacking stuff, but after the second trip, I was very easily convinced to sit down and have a brownie with a brew and watch Pointless Celebs with my mum and dad ๐Ÿ˜… I ended up having a big old chat with my dad about buying houses. They bought theirs for ยฃ27k in the 70's and got it for nearly a 100% mortgage and now it's worth mad amounts of money. I wish I could get 100% mortgage ๐Ÿ˜‘

Got back and bumped into my neighbour and his cockerpoo Ralph as they were leaving the building with a friend. He said it's funny how whenever Ralph is out for a walk we bumped into each other and he then asked after Matty (my cat) ๐Ÿฅบ I said you won't be bumping into me anymore as I'm moving out tomorrow and he seemed a bit gutted. He held up Ralph to say good bye to me and I shook Ralph's paw ๐Ÿฅฐ

I was ravenous after all the dragging of heavy suitcases so I've got a prawn curry and naan bread. Going to cuddle up with my cat and watch more Repair Shop ๐Ÿฑ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guess what we watched tonight guys....episode 1of LOD and I do not know what the fuss is about. ๐Ÿ˜ณ runs away in embarrassment
Thought the camera work was a bit shoddy, but attempt episode 2, but not convinced!

Otherwise the morning started productive, but dunno what went wrong! Need to make more of an effort tomorrow.

@Meangirl815 hope your daughter is ok xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Guess what we watched tonight guys....episode 1of LOD and I do not know what the fuss is about. ๐Ÿ˜ณ runs away in embarrassment
Thought the camera work was a bit shoddy, but attempt episode 2, but not convinced!

Otherwise the morning started productive, but dunno what went wrong! Need to make more of an effort tomorrow.

@Meangirl815 hope your daughter is ok xx
You're brave!! You're gonna get lynched ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg @bolimepipi I had a dream this morn that I went to Croatia and went on a tour and I wore a top with my pfp on it and you came up to me and went AIMZZ and I said PIPIIII and it was so cute and we went out for drinks with your bf ๐Ÿคฃ Ofc I'd totally made up what you and your bf look like but it was a wholesome dream. Also, I like the pink round cushion that your lil blob is hiding next to! Where is it from?
@jarv did Mr Jarv end up getting any of the corsas in the end? and out of interest, did he test drive every single car he looked at? that's a lot of driving if so!
@watermelon sugar *makes notes on what you bought from ASDA to copy the design from* tbf we have prints like that but apparently no one buys them which is a shame as I think they're dead cute! we all care about you btw ๐Ÿฅบโค I know it's not the same as real life people tho. I hope enjoy your brew and biscuits , and the bath (if you managed to have one in the end) ๐Ÿฅฐ
@Meangirl815 omg what a whirlwind! I hope your daughter is okay and it's nothing serious ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
@Causewaygal wow looks fantastic!!

My final weekend in this flat ๐Ÿฅบ I'm feeling pretty sad about it but I know moving back to my parents to properly save money for my own house is the right thing to do. And I'm really looking forward to living with them, but nervous about the adjustment period and figuring out each other's routines.

Anyway, I made my usual weekend pancakes and cups of tea - the weather was gorgeous, I had my skylights open all night so the flat felt nice and fresh this morning. I, however, didn't feel nice and fresh after train journeys back and forth in the sun dragging 2 suitcases and strapped up with a backpack and a huge tote bag all full of stuff I was moving. I must have looked like a packhorse. I got so sweaty and ofc my deodorant conveniently ran out this morning ๐Ÿคข Who'd have a thought a suitcase full of jackets and blankets and a dressing gown would be heavier than kitchen stuff?!

I was meant to do three big trips back and forth of moving and unpacking stuff, but after the second trip, I was very easily convinced to sit down and have a brownie with a brew and watch Pointless Celebs with my mum and dad ๐Ÿ˜… I ended up having a big old chat with my dad about buying houses. They bought theirs for ยฃ27k in the 70's and got it for nearly a 100% mortgage and now it's worth mad amounts of money. I wish I could get 100% mortgage ๐Ÿ˜‘

Got back and bumped into my neighbour and his cockerpoo Ralph as they were leaving the building with a friend. He said it's funny how whenever Ralph is out for a walk we bumped into each other and he then asked after Matty (my cat) ๐Ÿฅบ I said you won't be bumping into me anymore as I'm moving out tomorrow and he seemed a bit gutted. He held up Ralph to say good bye to me and I shook Ralph's paw ๐Ÿฅฐ

I was ravenous after all the dragging of heavy suitcases so I've got a prawn curry and naan bread. Going to cuddle up with my cat and watch more Repair Shop ๐Ÿฑ
awwww haha i love that dream ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ the pillow is from jysk i have a few in different colors, not only do i like them but so does roisin ๐Ÿ˜ btw it must be so weird for you moving out of there, it's always such a strange feeling. but you're doing a good thing! :)

She has tonsillitis. They are still at hospital waiting for her prescription.
My poor husband is back at work at 7am

Thanks all ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
@Meangirl815 your poor girl! ๐Ÿ˜” hopefully A&E have been able to help her โค edit: glad they worked out what's up, hope she is feeling better soon after some meds and rest x

@aimzalicious no we weren't allowed to test drive because we hadn't booked an appointment! One of the guys was a bit rude and said we have customers in today who are actually buying cars today so we can't sort a test drive for you ๐Ÿ˜‚ I guess with covid they just want to try and reduce the number of random people strolling about, I'm sure we'll end up going back next weekend to do more looking and hopefully test driving a couple!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She has tonsillitis. They are still at hospital waiting for her prescription.
My poor husband is back at work at 7am

Thanks all ๐Ÿ˜˜
oh nooo poor thing!! i hope she feels better soon and of course i hope they're home quickly ๐Ÿ’›

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.