What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay it's happened i'm in love with steve

after georgia dies and they go see her mom and he helps her tidy the dishes 🥺🥺
oh and to keep on topic: what have i done today? watched line of duty

oh and to keep on topic, what have i done today? watched line of duty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
okay it's happened i'm in love with steve

after georgia dies and they go see her mom and he helps her tidy the dishes 🥺🥺
oh and to keep on topic: what have i done today? watched line of duty

Wait till he grows a beard 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ew, Steve is like a little munchkin. I would actually prefer a bit of Hastings to be fair.

I did some interviews earlier. Ended up choosing the candidate that has been made redundant which I'm pleased about. It's so tiring smiling at people for hours though. I had a minor drama last night and ended up in the out of hours GP with 9 year old. She has an immense pain threshold so when she started screaming about her ear and it didn't get better with calpol I knew something was up. The NHS was absolutely brilliant, fair play. Ear infection and antibiotics.
I'm going for a walk on the beach tonight with a couple of friends. I'm really looking forward to it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll have to jump on the Line of Duty bandwagon I feel like im the only one who hasn't seen it 🤣 I'm so slow with tv shows we still have the last episode of Wandavision to watch.. it's cos we don't like being behind on Corrie 🤣
I'm glad someone else has admitted to never having seen it :ROFLMAO: I felt like the only one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FWIW I've never been into Steve, but I do like Dot :sneaky:

@petitspois your poor daughter - ear infections are horrible! Hopefully she feels much better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's at least three of us! I think we need a support group.
I watch it but don't know what's going on most of the time. It's on series 6 and keeps referring to things that happened a loooong time ago. Since lockdown I can hardly remember what I did last week let alone something I watched 4 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's at least three of us! I think we need a support group.
Or you could all watch it 😉 how you doing with A2A btw Anderbeau? Are you enjoying it?

@jarv Dot is hot, and Aldi Dot too 🥰

to stay on topic: I've been working more on designing the toddler clothing range, it's been lovely and chilled. However I just had a chat with my manager and it's about to get hectic yet again so I'm going to savour my chilled design days before I get thrown into the chaos again...

This morning I also booked Dishoom for Fathers Day as it's tradition for me to take dad out for breakfast/brunch in a different place in Manchester every year. He seemed keen for their bacon naan on the menu! Just made myself a prawn curry for a late lunch and it's an early finish today so going to head to the gym in an hour or so. The sun is shining! ☀

• Heart
Ew, Steve is like a little munchkin. I would actually prefer a bit of Hastings to be fair.

I did some interviews earlier. Ended up choosing the candidate that has been made redundant which I'm pleased about. It's so tiring smiling at people for hours though. I had a minor drama last night and ended up in the out of hours GP with 9 year old. She has an immense pain threshold so when she started screaming about her ear and it didn't get better with calpol I knew something was up. The NHS was absolutely brilliant, fair play. Ear infection and antibiotics.
I'm going for a walk on the beach tonight with a couple of friends. I'm really looking forward to it.
i still prefer hastings 😍

steve is a cutie tho.
i hope your daughter recovers quickly and smoothly! 💛 and that your chosen candidate ends up being perfect for the role :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

That sounds awful. Ear infections are the worst. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon. Poor little soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Or you could all watch it 😉 how you doing with A2A btw Anderbeau? Are you enjoying it?

@jarv Dot is hot, and Aldi Dot too 🥰

to stay on topic: I've been working more on designing the toddler clothing range, it's been lovely and chilled. However I just had a chat with my manager and it's about to get hectic yet again so I'm going to savour my chilled design days before I get thrown into the chaos again...

This morning I also booked Dishoom for Fathers Day as it's tradition for me to take dad out for breakfast/brunch in a different place in Manchester every year. He seemed keen for their bacon naan on the menu! Just made myself a prawn curry for a late lunch and it's an early finish today so going to head to the gym in an hour or so. The sun is shining! ☀

Still only one and a bit episodes in at the moment, I haven't fancied watching much tele this week - might try and watch some at the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Well, I've just completed a chapter of my thesis (subject to edits of course) and I'm off to lay in a dark room now.... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@petitspois I hope your little girl gets better soon! Ear infection is awful!

@under the ivy you go girl! Love that for you 😚✌🏻

I've just said to mr watermelon 'we should start line of duty' and he just looked at me like he weren't listening and went 'yeah'

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi everyone hope you’ve all had a good week!

It’s my second last furlough Friday before I go back up to 5 days a week at work 😭 volunteered this morning then I went to M&S to return all the trousers that didn’t fit my boyfriend for his job interview and bought some bbq food cos the weather is nice so I thought we’d have one for tea!
Haven’t really done anything this afternoon apart from sit in the garden and pretend it’s summer (that winds cold though!) going to either have a bottle of Prosecco or make some pimms to celebrate the bf’s new jobs, no more 5.45 alarms and weekends together 🥳

Re: all the line of duty chat, I also haven’t seen it! I watch gogglebox and honestly the amount of tv shows this has ruined for me cos I end up seeing spoilers (LOD included) do you think it’s still worth watching?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.