What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I'm writing it here because I want to hold myself accountable (and because I'm 90% sure I'll fail so don't want to tell offline people and look a fool 😄 ) - going to try and go caffeine free again starting midnight. I've been hooked since age 10 so that's 24 years. I managed before, for about a month, and it was the healthiest (in both body and mind) I'd ever felt and my second longest time was about four days earlier this year 🤦‍♀️ so I will probably fail when the headaches become bad enough but if I don't try then I can't succeed so might as well give it another go.

Anyone got any tips? I've heard 'drinks loads of water' and 'exercise' helps.
Buy decaf!

Reactions: 4
Hello hello me again. I'm exhausted, I feel dead tbh. Rip watermelon sugar. My fellas only just putting the baby to bed. I should go to bed too but I wanna spend time with me fella and I really want a snacky snack and a cuppa 😂 not much else happened today. Bf brought me in a sausage roll from Pound Bakery, who said romance isn't dead, a 2 for a snid sausy roll 🤩 i sorta maybe might have accidentally gave me & my fella food poisoning after making salmon for tea. Not very *chefs kiss* of me but it looked cooked to me but my fella reckons it wasn't. Woops. I guess we'll find out ✨tomorrow✨ my biggest problem rn is figuring out whether to have choccy digestives with my cuppa or pink wafers (obviously I wouldn't dip the pink wafers in my cuppa, that'd be minging)
@watermelon sugar Got to be choccy digestives

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate coffee and tea (just don't like hot drinks in general) - it's the pepsi max and the chocolate I need to manage to quit. Could try caffeine free cola but at that point it feels pointless drinking it 😄
My sister cut out all fizzy drinks, she had a bad Pepsi problem! She just started drinking fizzy water instead. That depends whether you like that though, i really can't drink fizzy water!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My sister cut out all fizzy drinks, she had a bad Pepsi problem! She just started drinking fizzy water instead. That depends whether you like that though, i really can't drink fizzy water!
This is exactly what I had to do as i had a serious fizzy drink addiction. So I have fizzy water and squash now. I’ve got a few diet drinks you put with fizzy was too. It defo helped to kick my addiction x

Reactions: 5
I've tried it once and didn't like it but can't hurt giving it another go. Cheers!

I’ve got a few diet drinks you put with fizzy was too. It defo helped to kick my addiction x
Ooh that sounds intriguing.

Reactions: 2
I've tried it once and didn't like it but can't hurt giving it another go. Cheers!

Ooh that sounds intriguing.
I buy the Cambridge diet water flavourings dieting or not, I think they are around 4 calories a drink it something and I hate diet drinks but like them. I think they are around £6 a tub which lasts me around 2/3 months xx

I’m trying to cut out Diet Coke at the minute and it’s painfulllllll. I usually only have 1 a day anyway but I hit 3pm and it’s like my body expects it. I’m trying to do some cleaning/go on a walk or something like that to distract myself. If I’m busy I’m less likely to want one (I’ll easily go ages without if I’m not home!).

I’m trying to cut out Diet Coke at the minute and it’s painfulllllll. I usually only have 1 a day anyway but I hit 3pm and it’s like my body expects it. I’m trying to do some cleaning/go on a walk or something like that to distract myself. If I’m busy I’m less likely to want one (I’ll easily go ages without if I’m not home!).
Good luck!

I have a few mobile games that I enjoy playing with podcasts/tele/video on in the background so that's my current plan to try and distract myself.

My neighbours are playing absolute shite music in their garden on their Alexa. So I’ve just shouted ALEXA STOP out of my window and it shut up 🙃
👏🏻😂

Are we gonna be having more neighbour wars? Careful they don’t start putting their rubbish in your bins!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👏🏻😂

Are we gonna be having more neighbour wars? Careful they don’t start putting their rubbish in your bins!
I always forget to bring up my bin pettiness. I check the bins every time I go out 🤣 there was co op stuff in it the other day and we don't shop at co op. But me and my detective 🕵️‍♂️ skills have seen them come in numerous times with co op bags. Bastards! I've not caught them in the act yet though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am exhausted! So glad it’s Friday tomorrow. Don’t plan on leaving my bed all weekend tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Worked from home today so not to early start for me, popped some washing straight on and hung it up to dry before I had to log into work at 9, went to my sisters on my lunch hour to get out my place (one bed flat) worked until 6pm then went straight to the gym (every treadmill was taken when I arrived 😩) but eventually got one but not as long as I wanted due to sessions now being “booked” come on an hour is no where long enough for a work out 😩. Came home made a salad, watched hollyoaks now moved onto keeping up with the kardashians. Tomorrow will be pretty much identicap 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still thinking about this little one, how cute and what a kind little face 💛 i hope he/she is okay!
Ahh, she is ok. She belongs to my boss (Farmer wife/vet) and just came to work for fun really, she's being hand reared! I got to give her a bottle 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t know how I forgot to mention this in my previous post but I’ve also had a big duck off reaction to something on my legs and arms. I’ve got THE itchiest rash ever. I think it’s the sanctuary spa body scrub I used the other day🥴 I’ve used a few new products but that’s the only thing that’s gone only on my legs and arms which is where the rash is. Absolute killlllller. I’ve put loads of E45 cream on but if anyone has any recommendations to take the itch away and reduce the rash plzzzzz let me know

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
With it being Thursday I thought I would be busy today, no such luck, this week has really sucked workwise and
boy did I make a serious cock up by riding my big Honda!! By the end of the week I will have forked out £80 in
fuel!!!

Anyway, a job hit the screen this morning so I went to Bromley to collect, then upto Dartford, had a quick cup of
coffee and a regular hamburger at Maccy D's then shot down to Sidcup for 3 collections. After getting rid of that
lot I started collecting packages all going to the same area, sadly it was Fulham which is depressing enough. By
this time I'm bored and pretty pissed off, mind you I've been pissed off all week. All this grunt work is not fun at
all. Later in the day, I ended up with my going home run, Balham, Kingston and ending in Esher, not exactly
trouser filling but better than duck all.

On more day of this bollocks then the weekend.

It's a shame Schools can't teach kids how to cross a road.... bastards!

good evening 🌷 another terrible day here but i don't want to put a downer on the thread again 😂 so long story short i spent most of the day in bed with a terrible headache, everything hurts, had another cry over work stuff and had another 30 arguments with my bf 😂

HOWEVER, i finally started line of duty! just finished episode 1. @aimzalicious was it you that recently mentioned the 'if you take a shot at the king, make sure you kill him, son' quote? what a scene 😎
Yes that was me! That scene lives in my head rent free. Also OMG YESSSS YOU'VE STARTED LOD I'M SO EXCITED

To stay on topic: been out for a few drinks and ughhh I just got on the tram in the wrong direction. It said Manchester Airport so for some reason coz it said Manchester, I assumed it would take me to the town centre. What an idiot! Sat waiting for 9 mins for a tram to the right place 😑

• Heart
Woke up early to get out for a run checked the weather and was like no chance mate.... real feel was minus 7 🥶 It was a scorching 23 degrees on Tuesday... just 2 days ago!! No way I’m pulling my winter clothes out again so think I’ll just hibernate at home until it heats up again.

8160F09C-AE7E-4153-BB62-3D6D61C869BB.jpeg
20DA5DF3-E18D-4BE2-AA4F-CFFC743440DC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.