What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know how I forgot to mention this in my previous post but I’ve also had a big duck off reaction to something on my legs and arms. I’ve got THE itchiest rash ever. I think it’s the sanctuary spa body scrub I used the other day🥴 I’ve used a few new products but that’s the only thing that’s gone only on my legs and arms which is where the rash is. Absolute killlllller. I’ve put loads of E45 cream on but if anyone has any recommendations to take the itch away and reduce the rash plzzzzz let me know
I bought this today for a rash. Seems to be helping. It’s an over the counter cream x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Don’t know how I forgot to mention this in my previous post but I’ve also had a big duck off reaction to something on my legs and arms. I’ve got THE itchiest rash ever. I think it’s the sanctuary spa body scrub I used the other day🥴 I’ve used a few new products but that’s the only thing that’s gone only on my legs and arms which is where the rash is. Absolute killlllller. I’ve put loads of E45 cream on but if anyone has any recommendations to take the itch away and reduce the rash plzzzzz let me know
Get some antihistamine down you. Will stop itch and calm down any redness.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I made it back home finally after my tram journey fail 😴 Just sat here scranning my final leftovers of the noodle salad I made the other day and have had my shower and done my skincare ready to go to bed. But before I go here was my day:

I was so anxious about today because I knew it was going to be jam-packed. Work was actually the easiest part of my day - my upcoming deadline is next week for toddler clothes instead of the usual baby stuff. There are only 18 things to design this time so I took my sweet time researching exactly what clothes I wanna put the kids of spring/summer 2022 in 😎 maybe I should ask on here what the parents on the thread put your youngest kids in so I know what y'all are buying for them, do a bit of free market research for the company I work for ya know 🤓

I haven't bought clothes in a long time but I've had this AllSaints skirt saved in my favourites for months and I got an email saying an extra 20% off sale so I caved and bought it:

20210422_112938.jpg

£98 down to £39! You love to see it. I'd never seen a skirt like this before with the macrame over the top and fringing at the hem, and I love the colour orange for summer. I'm hoping it looking nice on so I can wear it with a white tee and red lipstick during summer and swish around in it 🥰

I had another driving lesson at 4:30pm but because the rush hour traffic is almost back to being as bad as it was pre-covid, my instructor was 10 mins late. We did roundabouts today and since there were so many traffic jams, it was a lot of stopping and starting - really good practise on my clutch control. I'm improving quickly but I still don't read road signs because I'm too busy trying not to crash 💀 Next week I will be doing parking and tackling the biggest roundabout in Stockport. Scary times.

Because my lesson was late, it made me late for my drinks with my oldest friends which they had booked in at a pub for 5:45pm. I took an Uber to get there, and ended up having the loveliest driver ever. We were chatting like we'd known each other for ages and I saved him as my "favourite drivers" on the app so if I ever need a lift again it will connect me to him 🤣 Luckily my friends I was meeting didn't care that I ended up nearly an hour late, we were all just so happy to see each other! The sun was shining and 1.5 pints of cider was enough to get me pretty darn tipsy so all was well ☀🍺 Golden hour was out in full force tonight, just look at this cherry blossom doing the most:

20210422_195848.jpg

better than the ones I saw in Japan tbh 🤣

I hung out at my friends flat for a bit then they walked me to the tram stop and that's when I ended up heading towards the airport instead of into town. I wish I was going to the airport tbh because that would mean a holiday 😫

Anyway good night all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well gang. Scotland today 😳🥺🥰

20210423_002946.jpg

Bloody wrecked. Walked 43k the past 3 days 😂 Went out to our family home today and walked for 2 hours 🥰

20210422_153624.jpg

IMG_20210422_161735_467.jpg

@Saddlesoap animals. Are. Life.

@nbt gorgeous bunny 🐰 🥰

• Heart
Thanks both!! Will nip out and get some today! So unlike me to have a reaction, I can normally put anything on my skin!! 🥴
Speak to the pharmacist if you can rather than grabbing one from the shelf. From memory most of them are one a day but when I had an allergic reaction to a skin cream last year I was given one that I could take four times a day ( it was a boots own brand) so it keeps it topped up, worked a treat.

So I didn’t realise it until I got home yesterday after our day out, but I managed to sunburn my entire face (eyes were the worst). I’m really fair skinned and usually know better (I even put SPF on toddler ffs) but for some reason forgot about me. OH was happy sitting in the shade letting me run about after little one and is fine (the bastard 😒). He doesn’t burn anyway he tans, because he’s sallow skinned. So I slathered myself in aloe Vera gel and had to put a damp washcloth over my eyes to help me sleep. 😬

Today’s jobs;

- Order a wide rimmed hat and sunglasses
- Stay away from the light. 🧛‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was in the gym for 6am did a 40 minute run then came home had a bath got back into bed for an hour before starting work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Slept absolutely terribly last night. I was awake from 1.55am to 4.15am, tossing and turning. My mind just wouldn't shut off. I'm stressing about our house purchase, about a piece of uni work due in June which is worth 40% of my grade and just about life in general. My other halfs business is absolutely manic at the moment so I'm not really getting to spend much time with him. I ended up moving to the sofa in the middle of the night as he's been so busy I didn't want to wake him.
I've woken with an anxious knot in my stomach this morning and I really don't know why, I just feel like all I want to do is curl up in a ball and talk to nobody. IBS is flaring up. Tried to eat some plain rich tea biscuits thinking that might settle my stomach but nope. All round just not a good day for me.
I'm really hoping my day at work passes quickly so I can try to relax at the weekend although it's really quiet here today so probably means another slowwwwwwwwww day.
Beautiful weather though so I might go for a little walk at lunch.
Have a lovely day all x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
just watching line of duty and there was an important piece of evidence hidden, and there was a scene where the accused is being asked about it so he stands up, looks around, and whispers in the detective's ear dramatically: ''it's in a skip.''
i died laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello hello. Had a good night sleep last night! Thank god. Nor me or my fella have food poisoning ✨yet✨ I've decided I'm never going near salmon ever again. I didn't do the dishes after tea cos I was shattered last night and the smell of salmon nearly knocked me sick this morning🤮 boak. The latest on 'what is up with mini watermelon today' is he has a cold! He's very whingey, sneezy and bunged up. Coughing a lot too. So that's fun! 2nd day on the trot my bf has managed to get himself up for work too 👏👏 I'm being very forgetful today also...after I made some toast I went to put the butter in the cutlery drawer and the baby had a poo and I couldn't remember what I done with it..took me ages to find it?? I'd put it back in the cupboard with the baby wipes 🙃

• Heart
Morning from hell 😳

Not really but it felt like it at the time. So we get up on time, kids eat breakfast get dressed for school blah blah well 2 did the other 1 needed a bit 'prompting'
So we set off, half way to school middle child's hayfever kicks in and it's bad. So i explain to her teacher who requests that i take her some antihistamine medicine round to try and help her, otherwise as it may be covid symptoms yeah you guess the rest. So i need to come home to collect the medicine, except yup we've ran out. So i have a choice of 2 shops same distance apart but different directions. Pick my shop start the walk hey there they don't sell kids antihistamine, so walk to other shop and they don't sell it either. At this point i just wanted to cry. So i buy the tablets instead, age 6 and over my daughter is 6. But has never taken a tablet before. Thankfully she did take it and i haven't heard from the school since. But the school run took my an hour and a quarter and i totally wasn't down for all that stress on a Friday morning lol

Nothing else to report really. All excited for the house move but as its still 6wks away we are living in limbo at the moment.

Hope you are all well

@bolimepipi i hope you are feeling better today

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@WilmaHun oh no - i hope the day goes quickly and you manage to get a good kip tonight and eat something 😞 that's a lot to have on your mind so just make sure you're looking after yourself ❤

@Meangirl815 that sounds like such a stressful morning! I'm sure your little girl will be alright with the tablets you got her if they're for 6 and over, no word from school is good news after all ❤

@bolimepipi I'm so happy you're enjoying line of duty!! Are you feeling any better today?

I've forgotten all about tattle this morning, I can't remember the last time I didn't check it first thing lol! Woke up and had a quick cup of tea before going out for a run, it's such a beautiful day. Annoyingly my leggings kept falling down so had to keep hoiking them up and stopped somewhere quiet for 20 secs just to give them a really good hoiking and an absolute worldie whizzed past me on his bike out of nowhere - mortified!!! 😖

Logged in at home and got a few bits done then had showered, then it's just been work work work all morning but I've finished most of it now so can have a bit of an easier afternoon and start preparing for next week. It's so nice having the odd day working from home, I might ask about permanently dropping down to 1 day WFH a week. Waiting for the man with the van to turn up with our sofas - no idea how I am going to help move them, the one we're getting rid of isn't even that heavy and I had a right huff and puff lifting it earlier. Thankfully we've only got to go up/down 1 flight of stairs.

Gonna pop out for a walk once the sofas are sorted and then my bf is going out for a couple of pints with his mate after work so I'll catch up on my shows, then probably cook a risotto as it's easy and have a nice relaxing evening. Up at half 7 for the hairdressers tomorrow morning so probably an early night here.

I hope everyone has a good day 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
thank you guys i do feel slightly better today! 💛 less of a headache and cold, but extremely tired! could have slept for 30 hours... but there's a lot of line of duty to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll have to jump on the Line of Duty bandwagon I feel like im the only one who hasn't seen it 🤣 I'm so slow with tv shows we still have the last episode of Wandavision to watch.. it's cos we don't like being behind on Corrie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll have to jump on the Line of Duty bandwagon I feel like im the only one who hasn't seen it 🤣 I'm so slow with tv shows we still have the last episode of Wandavision to watch.. it's cos we don't like being behind on Corrie 🤣
Same with Corrie. At most we’ll watch a week in one go. My friends watches loads of soaps and she’ll literally write a list and it’ll like:

Emmerdale - 56 episodes
Corrie - 23 episodes
Eastenders - 43 episodes

And then she’ll just alternate until she’s caught up 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
thank you guys i do feel slightly better today! 💛 less of a headache and cold, but extremely tired! could have slept for 30 hours... but there's a lot of line of duty to watch
I cant wait for you to pinpoint the exact moment you fall in love with Steve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I binged LoD a few week ago, did 5 series in a fortnight 🤣 It’s really good, believe the hype.

I’ve nearly finished my chapter but I’m procrastinating now by being on here and cleaning the bathroom. My legs feel like jelly from the gym yesterday 🥴 I’m walking very interestingly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok. I'm bored and trying to ignore housework so I'm away to watch LoD
(nobody tell my husband 🙃)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
oh i'm definitely hooked! and god i love the soundtrack!!!
just finished season 1... so far i'm in love with hastings :D

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.