What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a night of bloody mental dreams, I must have had about 3 super vivid ones. Surprised I’ve not woken up exhausted today! Definitely wish I understood the meaning of dreams more.
im off to meet friends for a garden picnic at 1.30 so that should be nice to catch up. Hoping it’s not a too long catch up (soz my pals ..) as i want to nip to the shops near their house, which I haven’t been to since Christmas, But we shall see. Suns out again but ok true British style I have absolutely no idea what to put on to be warm and cool enough 😂layers I guess.
have a lovely day all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I took part in my first ever video conference today, via Microsoft Teams, for Job Entry Targeted Support as someone unemployed for a time. It sure beats having to go physically trekking out to wherever.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@WilmaHun nothing annoys me more than people at work saying ‘I don’t know how to do this you haven’t shown me’ I had one of these this morning too so I’m about to type my passive aggressive ‘Hiya just attaching the guide I’ve created for this - I sent it round twice before and you can also find it on the staff intranet 😀 hope this helps!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't done much this weekend other than watching the funeral which made me cry and lots of colouring and a trip to ikea yesterday where i broke a glass in the bargain corner so embarrassing 🙃 now im just waiting for pizza hut and sort my stuff out for work and relax before work tomorrow 😅 im on a different floor tomorrow all on my own out of my comfort zone but I've got this 💪

Have a good day everyone 💜

• Heart
Been for a lush long walk, got 7520 steps in so far ☀☀ Stopped for lunch now and I’m absolutely Hank Marvin.
We’re thinking of going to the seaside for the day soon and are toying between Bournemouth and Hunstanton. Any recommendations? Restaurants etc. We’re in the Midlands so Hunstanton is closest but 🤷‍♀️
Hope you’re all having a good day x

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Happy anniversary @watermelon sugar hope you both enjoy your steaks tonight ❤ and hope you're feeling a bit brighter today too after yesterday

@calmyourritas i hope the day goes quickly for you, take it easy when you get home! ❤

Glad you're feeling a bit better today @AnderbeauJohnson ❤

I did not want it to be Monday today, my weekend just seems to have disappeared in a flash! Been mega busy as well with work but tbh it's brightened me up a bit as I get down easily if I'm not distracted, it's nice and sunny out too so I'm looking forward to a walk home. Will see how hot it is later and judge whether to go for a run or leave it. Got a massaman curry for tea tonight and will probs watch superstore with mr jarv until bedtime, usual boring Monday night!

Hope everyone has a good day, or if it is not going well I hope it gets better! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hi guys! 🐔

sometimes when crappy things start to happen, there's really no stopping them haha. woke up feeling worse than yesterday, couldn't sleep for a lot of the night. after breakfast started to slowly do some work. the weather is terrible and it's supposed to stay that way for a while so we've had to postpone something that was supposed to happen this week. anyway, i was coordinating and moving that around and one of the people involved got angry at me? because the weather is tit? they apologized later but only after i spent some time crying in bed 😂 i'm just overly sensitive because i don't feel fell i guess 🥴 but honestly people are assholes 🥴 and work has been very overwhelming 🥴

anyway after some more work i made us soup and lunch and finished up on some more work after that. as soon as my doctor was open, i called her so that we can go get tested for covid in the morning. glad that's sorted now. had a quick catch up with my parents who will bring us groceries if we're positive tomorrow, and with my sister who has to excuse me yet again at the fitness class today. i feel like such a failure because of this :(

still hoping it's just some kind of spring/weather changing cold but currently in bed trying to relax both physically and mentally. really looking forward to watching some crap tv tonight and switching my brain off. there's this show called ''love is on the village'', on rtl. do you have rtl in the uk? anyway it's farmers looking for girlfriends/bfs. it's the trash of trash but it's the only thing i have to look forward to atm 😂 hope you're all having a better day!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
@bolimepipi aw babe sorry to hear you're not having a good day! It's not your fault the weather is crap and don't worry about the fitness class 😊 hopefully you don't test positive! Have a nice relaxing night and clear your head, start fresh tomorrow 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
hi guys! 🐔

sometimes when crappy things start to happen, there's really no stopping them haha. woke up feeling worse than yesterday, couldn't sleep for a lot of the night. after breakfast started to slowly do some work. the weather is terrible and it's supposed to stay that way for a while so we've had to postpone something that was supposed to happen this week. anyway, i was coordinating and moving that around and one of the people involved got angry at me? because the weather is tit? they apologized later but only after i spent some time crying in bed 😂 i'm just overly sensitive because i don't feel fell i guess 🥴 but honestly people are assholes 🥴 and work has been very overwhelming 🥴

anyway after some more work i made us soup and lunch and finished up on some more work after that. as soon as my doctor was open, i called her so that we can go get tested for covid in the morning. glad that's sorted now. had a quick catch up with my parents who will bring us groceries if we're positive tomorrow, and with my sister who has to excuse me yet again at the fitness class today. i feel like such a failure because of this :(

still hoping it's just some kind of spring/weather changing cold but currently in bed trying to relax both physically and mentally. really looking forward to watching some crap tv tonight and switching my brain off. there's this show called ''love is on the village'', on rtl. do you have rtl in the uk? anyway it's farmers looking for girlfriends/bfs. it's the trash of trash but it's the only thing i have to look forward to atm 😂 hope you're all having a better day!
Sorry to hear you're having a rubbish time. I hope you feel better soon. You are absolutely not a failure! x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww @bolimepipi that all sounds like a lot at once, especially when you and your bf are unwell. I hope Roisin is keeping you good company 🥰 take it easy today and get plenty of rest and relaxation, hopefully tomorrow is a better day and you get a negative result on your covid test x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We have a little bee house in our garden and last summer 12 bees moved in to make their homes for winter hibernation, well 5 of them have woken up today! My bf managed to get some photos and videos of them emerging, we’re very excited! 🐝🐝🐝

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh @bolimepipi - I hope your tests comes back negative tomorrow. Don't worry about missing out on the exercise class, it's good of you not to go to be on the safe side.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@bolimepipi - I’d have cried too, it’s not nice being blamed for something beyond your control. I’m sorry you’re feeling rubbish. Fingers crossed your test comes back negative 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.