What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@calmyourritas was your first day back okay in the end? πŸ₯°
@Nolongerjustalurker i love bees, that's so nice! i wanna see pics of baby bees :D 🐝
@under the ivy i hope tomorrow goes perfect for you, good luck! rosie looks beautiful on that pattern :) 3 gyozas because my stupid bf couldn't wait until i take the photo!! πŸ˜‚ but she got some prawns :)
@ricardoylucia this really put some things in perspective for me. good luck and hang in there :)
@AnderbeauJohnson relax tonight and try not to think about it! and enjoy your chippy tea of course :)
@aimzalicious the farming love show is just about to start, i think you'd love it it's so funny! also congrats on making the tattle hall of fame! i reeeeally have to start lod, even my dad is telling me to!
@jarv thank youu it was lovely :D & @watermelon sugar thank you i enjoy arranging food, flowers, anything for that matter :D i'm so happy mini watermelon said dada :) i'm sure what he meant is 'where's nanna' but still!
@Boredofthegram omg fluffy baby geese πŸ₯Ί i had to google some pics of baby geese and thought i'd share one for anyone having a bad day, they reminded me of my bf asking what's wrong when i'm pissed off when he eats the fourth gyoza before my tattle pic :D

View attachment 537019
here is a pic of the actual baby geese i saw with mum and dad ❀

66C9FC42-655D-41CC-B83D-FA40C0647F72.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahh some lovely updates on here tonight ❀

I told husband that we need to start LOD cos everyone is talking about it. By everyone I mean Tattle.

I've had a lovely day and got lots of vitamin d. 5km run, home showered, brunch cos I was starving and I can hardly have eaten a third breakfast 😱 Hoovered and mopped, put a wash on, took the dog for a walk, hung the washing out (loooove line dried clothes).

Nipped to my mum's with Pupper and them to my brother's, he was still at work, but my sister in law and nephew were there. I've not seen him much in the past 6 months and he's taller than me now so that was a shock.

Came home and did some gardening. Halved filled my raised beds, they take a lot of filling!

Made tea, tided up and then fell asleep on the sofa. Off to bed shortly, back to work tomorrow πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi can I join in?
Today was a no work day. So I did 3 exercise classes on Zoom, dance fit, Pilates and yoga. Followed by the weekly food shop, which I hate. But at least it’s done now.

My mum rang, not seen or spoken to her in about 2 weeks which is very unusual for us. My folks are in a bubble with us, but I went back to work last week and it was sooo busy I’ve not had time to breathe! So it was nice to have a catch up, I’ll definitely pop round later in the week. Another nice surprise was DH came home from work early so...let’s just say we made the most of the empty house before the kids came home from school πŸ™ˆπŸ˜†

DS1 joined a local gym after school today, so that’s another expense added to the list. But at least it’s something productive, not like he’s wasting my money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ended up having a pretty full on day yesterday again which was nice but I'm shattered today, I'm not used to being on the go all the time anymore.

I went to the park for a run in the morning then stopped at my favourite coffee and donut place, I got an iced vanilla bean glazed latte which tastes almost like you're drinking a donut πŸ˜‚ and a chocolate actual donut. I was pissed though as I got a strawberry one for MrGP - he gave me a taste and it was surprisingly nicer than my chocolate one so I tried to get him to swap but he refused 😑 I had ordered a few beach cover up dresses which arrived so tried them on and loved them all and they were all pretty cheap which was a bonus! I can't wait for summer now β˜€ Then the rest of the day we went for a lovely outdoor brunch then had a long walk before going for dinner (pizza again) and a couple of drinks. I'm so jealous of everyone who is able to watch LOD - the current series isn't out here yet and I'm dying to see it. I have to avoid the forum and other SM as I don't want to read any spoilers!

Today is a standard boring Monday, working from home, popped to the shops for some food and managed to do a load of laundry that's about the extent of my day so far. I feel like I should get out for some fresh air tonight but cba to be honest so will probably just plonk myself on the couch for the night.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the lovely messages all, work was okay but it feels like Friday already 🀣🀣 I’ve been in bed watching the circle, going to try and get some sleep shortly. Love reading about all your days!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better ❀❀

• Heart
For those who wanted to see a newly β€˜hatched’ (? Is that the right term I have no idea? πŸ™ƒ) bee:
BADB4A24-E08A-470F-9497-8D5AED31E0CC.jpeg

I’ll get my bf to send me some more of them flying around too 🐝

• Heart
  • Wow
@under the ivy The LOD thread on Sunday night is even better than the Strictly ones were on a Saturday, and that's saying something *MasterChef voice* TattleπŸ‘πŸ»doesn'tπŸ‘πŸ»getπŸ‘πŸ»betterπŸ‘πŸ»thanπŸ‘πŸ»this (apart from the same-sex flirting thread ofc)
@bolimepipi did you just find my post on the LOD thread and like it for support?! 🀣 also yes please start watching it, listen to your dad, he sounds like a wise man ;) (and you start watching too @Saddlesoap ) also, that looks like a cracking takeaway!
@jarv omg stop πŸ₯Ί (me trying to be modest but I'll totally accept the crowd of LOD queen πŸ‘‘ with WWW as my celibate king ofc @nbt )
@Nolongerjustalurker wow!! Have you seen any of Texas Beeworks IG videos? She's this amazing beekeeper in Texas and she's always saving bees from exterminators and does videos explaining how she does it. Also, her voice is super relaxing, so that's a plus 😴
@Ineedmorecoffee welcome to the thread! πŸ‘‹πŸ» sounds like you had a good day in the empty house 😝

I'm procrastinating so hard right now 😬 Got one more presentation for sign off tomorrow to do the layout for before bed. I'll do the other one tomorrow morning on the train to work (I'm deffo going to regret that decision, I can tell already). I might do my washing up to procrastinate further πŸ‘€

Also has anyone seen @lemonlime about recently? I hope they're okay πŸ˜•

• Heart
@aimzalicious hahaha yes i was intrigued about the post and then i thought aw i'll support aimz :D
i've seen @lemonlime on some other threads a bit but not on here! hope you're okay! πŸ‹πŸ’›

For those who wanted to see a newly β€˜hatched’ (? Is that the right term I have no idea? πŸ™ƒ) bee:
View attachment 537264

I’ll get my bf to send me some more of them flying around too 🐝
aww lil babyy πŸ₯Ί

here's a roisin transformed into a t-rex prawn πŸ¦–πŸ¦

D954F120-D627-4425-ACA3-76DC311413C1.jpeg

• Heart
Bees, geese pups and cats on this thread all in one day! Keep the pics coming πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting day for me, a little shocking too!!

I had a collection today booked for 9:30 onwards, I got to the road and learned the road had a restriction on it, mainly because there was a school on that road. No traffic allowed from 8:15 to 9:15, thankfully I got there after 9;15!! Just after collecting I had two collections from the same address and ran into a similar problem. This road was a two way road, as from TODAY part of the road is one way, when I got to the no entry sign I turned left and took the next right so to enter the road from the other end. Came across another road restriction because of a school. When I collected the client told me he wasn't told of the new road layout till the weekend.

Made my way to the first delivery, then onto the next, over the river for a few collections, around 1:00 I had a run which took me to Putney, 2 drops in the Epsom area and ending up in Hindhead in Surrey. That last delivery was going to tricky, a main road about 3 miles long and I'm looking for a "Named house" I tapped the postcode into Google Maps and headed to the section of this road according to GM. I carried on slowly looking out for this house, thankfully the road was quiet. 200 yards later I saw a wooden board with the names of 5 houses on, one of which was the one I was looking for. Delivered the package and after a call to control I was allowed to head for home, it was 3:45 which is early but I was closer to home, also there can't of been much work going on, I would have been asked to return to London.

Home at 5:15 after a blatt around the M25, the weather was just perfect and I was riding my big Honda which I haven't used in a couple of weeks.

Tuesday I have collections in the same locations as this morning, I alerted control about the road restrictions I encountered this morning, the information is useful because the company will be able to inform clients about collection delays due to road restrictions.

Around 6 PM I'm looking out at the back lawn, the Robin is back and flying around the garden, he loves our garden.

• Heart
Haven't done much this weekend other than watching the funeral which made me cry and lots of colouring and a trip to ikea yesterday where i broke a glass in the bargain corner so embarrassing πŸ™ƒ now im just waiting for pizza hut and sort my stuff out for work and relax before work tomorrow πŸ˜… im on a different floor tomorrow all on my own out of my comfort zone but I've got this πŸ’ͺ

Have a good day everyone πŸ’œ

I'm gonna quote myself haha

Let's just say today has been unexpected a guy got back in touch with me today after i thought i found out he was in a relationship now he has come back a month later he was a headfuck before now just 🀯 deleted his number but wtf and in the last hour i have found my favourite bra (softest sports bra everrr) its been missing for like 2 months im buzzing about that lol now i need to sleeeep

Don't mean to rant its just now writing it all out lol

• Heart
Hi gang
Wow what a day i had yesterday, i literally didn't sit down until 9.20 last night from 6.30 yesterday morning (don't worry I've done nothing today so far to make up for it)

So. My mil is under investigation for bowel cancer, her husband died of bowel cancer at new year, so naturally the whole family is a bit.... On edge.
So yesterday morning we took my MIL out for a few hours. We hit matalan, home bargains, next and marks and spencers. Was almost the perfect morning shopping, let me just say trying to up your water intake and shopping trips are a horrific combo when public toilets are still closed πŸ™„πŸ™„
Had a lovely discussion with my husband in matalan as I'm pretty much dancing in the aisle trying to keep my wee in
Him - well morrisons toilets are open
Me- we aren't in bleeping morrisons we are in matalan and their toilets are closed head 🀣🀣

From there we came home started housework that took us through until school pick up. I was picking up my friends kids as well. Collecting 5 kids aged 8 and under let me tell you is quite possibly the most stressful thing you can do. 100% don't recommend
Then home quick tea homework crap. Then girls to football. Home supper showers and bed for the kids.

Doesn't seem a busy day now it's written down πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

So far today I've started my new animal crossing island as a proud owner of my very own switch lite 😍 and moved some clothes upstairs to put away. Chances of them still being there this evening I'm sensing is very high as i seriously have can't be arsed itis today

Happy Tues everyone

• Heart
  • Haha
Had a lovely discussion with my husband in matalan as I'm pretty much dancing in the aisle trying to keep my wee in
Him - well morrisons toilets are open
Me- we aren't in bleeping morrisons we are in matalan and their toilets are closed head 🀣🀣
Don't you just love when men try to be helpful with smartarse comments which are no help at all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck sake I hate this day already πŸ˜‚

It's assessment season so my workload is just stupid this week. Got people mithering me all day long and asking me to do other random stuff that I 100% don't have capacity to manage, should have asked me last month buddy πŸ‘‹

And then someone asked me to check something so I did and then he didn't believe my answer and said he'd check himself? Why not just do that in the first place. Properly irrationally raging today I need to chill out πŸ˜‚

Loads of people have come into the office today too and I don't have time to a) chat or b) just do a couple of things for you because you've thought to ask me for something because you've seen me in person - the answer is NO!!

One good thing about being busy is it makes time pass quickly, think I'm gonna put the snooker on on my other screen for some tranquility, I find snooker so relaxing to watch πŸ˜‚

Not got much on otherwise, got some chores to do when I get home and then we're making a chorizo and veggie frittata for tea and I'll probably just want an early night with a book and tattle.

Hope everyone has a lovely day ❀ maybe we'll have some more animal pics today ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Meangirl815 i hope your MIL is ok.. that’s a lot to deal with in a short time. And I hope that your bladder made the day..
@jarv bloody love veggie and chorizo frittata 🀀

it’s another bloody gorgeous day, I am so relieved we are getting brighter days, they really help my mood.
I have a massage booked at 1 which I cannot wait for as I carry all my stress in my shoulders, I was meant to be having an amazing facial but dermatitis is still bleeping me over. So I’m having a pedicure instead, which to be fair is desperately needed, my poor little trotters.
helios has been sick three mornings in a row, so slightly worried he has a fur ball stuck so I’ll take him into the garden later to eat some grass.
I’m going to pop into TK maxx after my massage and the excitement is real.. damn I’ve missed the bargains.
Have a lovely day all❀❀

• Heart
duck sake I hate this day already πŸ˜‚

It's assessment season so my workload is just stupid this week. Got people mithering me all day long and asking me to do other random stuff that I 100% don't have capacity to manage, should have asked me last month buddy πŸ‘‹

And then someone asked me to check something so I did and then he didn't believe my answer and said he'd check himself? Why not just do that in the first place. Properly irrationally raging today I need to chill out πŸ˜‚

Loads of people have come into the office today too and I don't have time to a) chat or b) just do a couple of things for you because you've thought to ask me for something because you've seen me in person - the answer is NO!!

One good thing about being busy is it makes time pass quickly, think I'm gonna put the snooker on on my other screen for some tranquility, I find snooker so relaxing to watch πŸ˜‚

Not got much on otherwise, got some chores to do when I get home and then we're making a chorizo and veggie frittata for tea and I'll probably just want an early night with a book and tattle.

Hope everyone has a lovely day ❀ maybe we'll have some more animal pics today ☺
just back from my walk to visit the geese babies and here they are today.

FDE2007A-CC43-4361-B6BD-73AA2188C515.jpeg

Back later with my riveting day update πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.