Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Morning everyone!
All this talk of lottery and money is making me want to go shopping or buy some new clothes. I feel like I wear the same clothes to work every week, even though I've got so much stuff in my wardrobe 😂

Reactions: 1

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I’m still finding my feet with it all. I only got my machine for Christmas but I am LOVING it. My waistline isn’t though 🙄
We have bought a pizza oven....my husband made his own dough yesterday and we used frozen today.....homemade was way better. Just wondered how you find making your own?

jaymie

VIP Member
finally got the call from the sushi place to come pick our order up 😂
on the way there the police stopped our car, i could not believe my ''luck'' today
i guess they were bored because they were chatting for 10 minutes while i could literally feel my gyoza going cold
anyway, here's a nice sight for you all with my boyfriend giving thumbs up for tattlers (arse licker):

View attachment 436874
<3 you actually inspired me to make sushi today! What an influencer

It looks damn good

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
What are these mini egg bars. What am I missing?

To keep it on topic. I've done very little since my bath. Made tea, ate tea, cleared up after tea. Watched an episode of Misfits. Tattle.
its a chocolate bar with micro mini eggs in it. its delish.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
@under the ivy aww my kitty is called roisin, almost rosie <3 i hope she gets better soon!!
@Gertrude yes that's exactly it and when i suggest something i feel like i'm bothering him. i hope it gets better for you/us <3

• Heart
Would be nice to
Talk to someone in a similar situation
Just of load on
I'm not on insta of fb just email n whatsapp, and although I'm not going thru anything bad like you and interestingbitsnbats i'm happy to listen or for people to offload. I can't put email on here tho. Reply in quote to her with your insta. You two sound like you're dealing with such similar things 🙁.
Yeah I just do it here, I don't have Facebook snap or Instagram. I'm too afraid of snapping and putting on, then everyone and family will know what I have to put up with, some will say told you so. Rather pretend everything's fine with them. Parents know we are going separate ways after house is sold and thats it. Everyone else will find out when have my own place.

• Heart

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
woke up feeling pretty hungover, but hungover morning sex is the best! 🤪 we then had breakfast/brunch and coffee and somehow found the energy to do some cleaning and tidying together. deep cleaned kitty's room and kitchen. changed linen and washed all the blankets. got myself ready for the day and then caught up with tattle 🤗

we decided to go for a long walk, it was a lovely day. we got churros from a food truck, they were delicious. also got coffee to go. after that we went and did our big grocery shop and planned meals, it was fun. also got some pastries for the walk back home. played on the playstation a bit when we got home and also played with kitty. now i'm dying on the couch because we were walking for 3-4 hours and my feet are killing me. i took a few photos though because it was really beautiful :)

View attachment 448944 View attachment 448945
Where do you live?! Looks lush

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Went to Iceland this morning ( the shop ) where a bottle of wine fell out of my basket and smashed all over the floor .. if I didn’t say ‘ I’m so sorry’ a thousand times I said it more
I offered to pay for it , he told me not to worry . I felt today was gonna be one of those days so I’ve not got out of the bed since 😂😂😂..
At least you admitted guilt (even though it wasn't really your fault), and offered to pay. a lot of people would probably have just shrugged, and tried to blame it on someone/something else

Betty701

Chatty Member
Up early today as I had a 6am zoom workout, after which i caught up on an episode of Corrie then had a shower and washed my hair.
Had a team zoom meeting at 9.30 then worked until about 4pm. Put a load of washing on and went to the post office to post something I’ve sold then went for a walk to get my steps in whilst listening to a podcast.
Home wrapped my husbands birthday presents he’s 40 on Thursday and made a chilli for tea then we’ve just watched an episode of bulletproof and a the Serpant.
Almost bedtime before I get to do it all again tomorrow.

Maid22

VIP Member
Clearing up as the rain has come through roof, into attic and down through the light fitting in bedroom, thank god I was having a lie in, could hear the drip drip! Buckets in attic, dehumidifier in bedroom, no lights working but have loads of lamps, time for a beer!

• Sad

nbt

VIP Member
Cuppa in bed, all up, dressed and fed.

Cleaned bathroom, put some things away, did some washing, tidied bedroom. Had Zoom call with family.

Played Among Us with kids, jobs came to an end. Made a roast.

Took stepchildren home and now going to watch DOI, then bath with book.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Same world x soon as this house is sold im so rid i can't wait my own little house or flat what will stay tidy and won't find shitty boxers or skid marked sofas when I come home from work
What do you do with dishes? Do you put them at the side of the sink or inside? My other half puts them inside but he never washes them! He doesn’t do anything for that matter!

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Yeah @Mulholland Drive I hope you’re ok!

Not a busy day for me. Had a Zoom meeting at 10 with my PhD supervisors - I’m ahead of schedule which is a relief. Feel more relaxed about my work now.

Going to go for a walk via a post office as it’s sunny outside and I need some vitamin d! Will do some work when I get back... maybe 😂
Ended up going into town as I needed some ‘essential’ items (toiletries). Went to home bargains for them and got some food bits for the weekend from M&S food. Felt like all the idiots were out in force today.
Currently de-frosting myself with a coffee and biscuits. Then need to send a few work emails. Then putting my pyjamas on and getting warm!!

Woke up to can we get up please at 7.
From stepdaughter. Watched Peter rabbit in bed, played on my laptop in bed and watched a dogs way home in bed. Final told her we have to go downstairs at 11. Cuddled up on sofa watching utube her dads cooking dinner. Going to tidy up when he's finished then work at 5 till midnight ish. Going to kill me getting up tomorrow for a 7.30 start coz no one else can do shift

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Great nights sleep. The first with my weighed blanket. May be a fluke.
Up and out for a run after breakfast.
Home, shower
Put a wash load on
Lunched
Dried my hair
Walked the dogi
Finished my work training presentation (@Mulholland Drive can you suggest a platform I could upload it to that tracks whose viewed it, if that exists? I was just going to share it with them direct, but sods law no one will watch it 🙄)
Made pancakes ready for tomorrow cos I won't get in til late
Prepared my veggie 'shepherds' pie
Now just browsing til I can put it in the oven.
We will probably watch an episode of Snowpiercer and It's a Sin later.
The only presentation host I'm aware of that also tracks/flags recipient viewing is SlideShare.

Tbh, I'm more versed in hardware and OS apps rather than business software. But SlideShare might work for you