Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Not in work today

Got up around 9am, had a leisurely breakfast and watched some YouTube videos.
Did 2 lots of washing, cleaned bedroom and bathroom. Hoovered everywhere.
Went for a walk for about an hour, listened to some music.
Had a cup of tea and some treats when I got back, hung up the rest of the washing.
Now I’m probably going to do a home workout, and then will make dinner. Back in work tomorrow and already have the fear!

LittleMy

VIP Member
Woke up at 9am and did a Courtney Black workout which was a killer but felt good.
FaceTime call with my best friend for about an hour and a half, haven’t seen her in a year 😭
Had lunch.
Went to B&M for cleaning stuff but it was so busy that I didn’t really look and just grabbed first things I saw 😂
Came home and sat and watched 3 episodes of Its a Sin, absolutely heartbreaking.
Had dinner.
Just about to sit and watch The Masked Singer.
Probably finish Its a Sin tonight.
Oh, episode 3 broke me. He was my favourite character. 😢

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I’ve really debated writing this because I feel so embarrassed, but I found out today my boyfriend cheated on me. I’m not sure I’ve ever felt worse as he’s quite literally the least guy like guy, he’s only slept with 5 people and of all my worries long distance wise this wasn’t really one of them. Potentially the worst day I’ve ever had. As I say I debated saying anything as I can’t bring myself
To tell any of my friends as it’s left me feeling fairly worthless but tattle seems to feels like friends nowadays
Oh @OutrageouslyScarlet I'm so sorry to read this. Defo don't be embarrassed though, he's the one that should be embarrassed for being a dick. Can't add much more, except we are hear to listen! 💞

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Joined Tattle yesterday after being banned from DS
Still looking around the forums and getting used to stuff
working from home at the same time
Texting boyfriend all morning telling I have joined Tattle and will be spending all day on it (this will wind him up because he doesn't like playing second fiddle to me spending ages on SM sites :LOL:)
What is DS?

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
6.30am start, felt much better than I did yesterday. Got up, woke my fella up for work and sorted mine & the babies breakfast
When he napped I had a lovely shower and washed my hair. Got back in my pjs
Noticed a van outside ours. Remembered the landlord text my fella last night saying the gas man was coming round. I told him to ask for another day cos I werent well. My hair was wet and I was in my pjs. I rang my fella and was like 'the gas man's here!' And he said it was arranged for tomorrow instead. He was checking upstairs. Panic over. I could stay in my pjs
Made a brew when the baby woke up and my fella rings. 'There's a gas leak the fella needs to see the boiler but he's not coming back till ive finished work' so I was like 'sounds like an important gas leak if he's not coming back for another 2 hours' 🤔
Made mine and the babies lunch, fella eventually came back from work and me and the baby hid while there was about 3 blokes in the house. Turns out the meter was leaking. Its fixed now, panic over
Baby went for second nap. Me and fella were chatting away when there was a knock at the door
My fella got up and answered - the council with door to door home testing kits. We live where the South African variant has been found. Great.
They'll be back in an hour they said. Fella is a bit of a conspiracy theorist (not Tattle thread level) more of a 'can we trust the government???' Type. He refused to do it. Had to talk him round.
He did mine, good job ive got a good gag reflex! I did his, he was a proper fanny about it 🤣 don't even think I managed to touch his tonsils and he started gagging. Wimp
I out of nowhere started getting a throbbing headache. So I went to bed for an hour. Woke up feeling better
The women came back for the test. I was sat in the bedroom with the baby and could hear me fella all 'can we trust the government though? I dont trust everything I read or hear' 😆🙄🥴🥱
Nothing else really happened! Fella is attempting to put the baby to bed. Doesnt sound like it's going well though 🤣 was gonna make chilli for tea but was too busy farting round with bloody gas men I forgot to put it in. So we're getting a takeaway 😋
We live in the same town I think? 🤣 S?

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Slept in until 10 ( bliss )
Collected my daughter ( 20 ) and we drove out to collect ironing from my customers, we grabbed a panini and a cuppa for lunch and took it to a local beauty spot and sat in the car to eat it.
Did a mini top up shop in tesco for packed lunches . .

Dropped daughter back off.
Got the fire lit in readiness for the evening.
Made OH lunch for tomorrow.
Cooked butter chicken and mushroom rice for tea.

Watched 1st episode of Finding Alice
Off to bed soon ( ish )