Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
today i couldn't bring myself to get up because i went to bed late after a fight with my boyfriend and i had a terrible headache
dragged myself out of bed around 10-11? he made me breakfast and coffee to apologize
he's just been acting like a dickhead and being obsessed with his laptop and just prioritizing everything else over me
i decided to do some cooking and baking to distract myself but we just couldn't stop fighting
i finally told him that i'm done and this is it and i can't take it anymore, started talking about how we move forward with moving and that i'm taking the cat (felt like we're divorcing with children)
he FINALLY took me seriously and broke down crying and actually apologized with words and not breakfast and coffee
while the food was in the oven we had a very serious conversation about how we need to change our relationship if we intend to continue
everything was even a little bit funny because i kept making the food while we were fighting and then we talked while it was in the oven
when the food was ready, we decided to have a time out and eat together and calm down
we started watching the richard ramired documentary on netflix.. and then we finished it 🙄
then i went for a smoke (meh) and now i'm just cuddling the kitty and he's following me around and we're in some weird state
but if he really took me as seriously as he seemed to, we might even get through this
now i'll go and have a shower and wash my hair and have a little pamper, and then an early bed time i hope
I hope you manage to work things out between you.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

coconochanel

VIP Member
Got up, showered, dressed
Waited for online grocery shopping delivery at 8am
Put that away and set up home school. first lesson was double p&e.....we went out in the snow!
Got back, hung up all of the wet clothes and cleaned the wet floor
Helped with some fractions ( not sure how how helpful I was in reality)
Did some ironing.
Dropped off some shopping for the locals that can’t get out.
came home made lunch for everyone
tidied up and then cut (shaved) my husbands hair
Went back out in the snow for the rest of lunch time.
Came back, hung up the wet clothes and said right that’s it for today! Cleaned the floor..again.
Had a sort out of my freezer as I couldn’t get the drawers shut properly. There were still some ice lollies from last summer 😊
Filled up the bird feeders and then cleared the driveway of snow....I’m over the snow now.
Pit some washing in, now Sat with a coffee and a coffee flavoured shortbread 😍
What did you have for lunch?

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Woke at 6. Wanted a lie-in, but again another repeat of the previous morning with my partner being a general fidgetarse all night :mad:
7th day into my enforced self-isolation, and am going even more cranky by the day. I miss my morning run, not least because I've put on 2kg since last weekend :rolleyes:
Had breakfast, and then wanted a shower, but my partner had beaten me to it. Took her another 20 minutes before she finally emerged from the bathroom :sleep:
Did some Tattling and read some online news via Aljazeera and The Washington Post.
Organised my work calendar for next week, paid some bills, and then tackled the double-oven with a bloody good clean!
Not bothering with a Sunday roast as I have no appetite. So we will downsize to individual snacks.
We will probably play Cluedo or Scrabble again, and then read, followed by watching some TV for a few hours. Although in all honesty I would rather be out and about than stuck in front of the gogglebox. :(
Might need to have another chat with Kate about setting some ground-rules in my home. Perhaps I'm just not used to sharing or having to wait.
I wish I had a Walnut Whip right now :giggle:
Ooh have you moved the gf in? I must have missed that!

Pinkblush

VIP Member
That’s what I’ve just said. I do have a false profile which I’m happy to give on here x
It would be easier for people in similar situations like you and interestingbitsnbats to be able to have 1-1 chats. Can't do that on these threds.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Didn't wake up about 9:30, and even that was because a wide-awake-Kate decided it would be fun to wake me up by putting her phone next to my ear and played a Stormzy is 72 years old ringtone :mad:

Had a shower and dressed, plus a bite for breakfast. But as I was clearing the kitchen table I noticed she'd left her tablet open to a webpage about how lesbian couples can have children!

I didn't say anything, but we've had this conversation before, and I've always dismissed it, wanting to prioritize our own relationship first. but clearly this is still playing on her mind.

Went into the back garden and did some cardio and did another 20km on the EB, still musing.

Checked emails, Tattled, paid a couple of bills, and now about to start cleaning the house while Kate prepares a simple lunch.

so many things going on just lately. Need to dial things back sooner rather than later.
😂😂😂😂my ringtone is bossi pop

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Cry, grieve, talk. I lost my grandad this morning to COVID.

I have also prepared everything for my sons birthday tomorrow & I am just not feeling the celebration but he turns 6 & he’s my baby. I’m a mixture of emotions.
wow what an emotional day for you :( i'm so sorry, hang in there <3

bolimepipi

VIP Member
how heavy are the weighted blankets you have? i found some between 5 and 15 kg, wondering which one is best for me!