Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
Piercings that close up

Iv had my nose done for 3 years, I took it out for surgery yesterday, gone to put it back in and the back seems to have healed up 😪 iv tried forcing it but apparently that's it for me now.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
---
People 'secretly' vaping in restaurants.

Actually just vaping in general. You look like a twat clutching something the size of a phone and sucking on it!
Man next to me on train in week was doing it behind a paper !
They always look like the persons using stablio marker!

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Aw I’m a travel nerd and I adore him and his despatches, my Friday morning coffee is always had along with reading his weekly email. I also love Richard Quest off CNN, I am a right saddo haha!
I think I'm just irritated because I am envious lol 😆 I'd like to go on a holiday but way too much stress to do it at the moment. I haven't been away for a few years. He's not that bad, granted, but he does seem everywhere on radio and TV lol

• Heart

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
I know this is a bit facebook "message me hun" but something happened today that I don't want to really type out, and yes again I know how dumb and self serving this vagueness is.
But I've been crying about what happened all evening and still now. I just wanted to express my upset into the ether. Well, not the ether, tattle...
I don't need anyone's sympathy, I just need to type this nonsensical ramble.
Whatever happened, I hope you are feeling better about it. If not, I hope you are getting support ❤

• Heart

JE172

VIP Member
The ULEZ expansion is a bloody disgrace and of course will impact on so many people including small businesses as well as working mums etc 😡
Khan and his cohort just don't want anyone to have a car in London, but public transport out in the suburbs is patchy and of course sometimes you have to get a tube into London and then out on a different tube line to go somewhere not that far away because there'sno outer circle line. The whole thing is just infuriating.

So many people cannot afford to buy an electric car either 🙄
I’d buy the cheapest 40 year old exempt banger I could find!

Thank you! Luckily it’s just for this/last week due to the job change, so hopefully no more like this. Unfortunately my role is also exempt from some of the laws around days off/breaks (we don’t get any breaks, it’s legal) and things, which is also annoying.
Fingercrossed then it is x

shadowcat5

VIP Member
Mine did this too, I has nothing due until the end of January which was a very small essay, then everything was due a week after each other March onwards it was ridiculous. And then they messed us around with our dissertation dates there was about 3 different dates flying around and no one could tell us when it was actually due.

Unis seem very disorganised this year.
I graduated last year and it was like that then as well. I don’t know who in their right mind thought a group presentation on the last week of term was a good idea but they did it which meant us all trying to fit time in to meet up and actually do it instead of it being done weeks earlier.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
that egocentric twit is off again on my FB 1. begging for money AGAIN and 2 saying it was him and not Lin Manuel Miranda who saved the Drama Book Shop

1684271949098.png

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Adding onto my Asda rant
1. Said something wasn’t in stock, I went to the store and it was
2. Substituting something for a different food even though they’ll have what I want in a different brand in stock

Tell the
Previous thread here:

m you've joined the Jesus fan club and they need to accept your bigoted u political correctness or they are not accepting your Jesusness
---
Tell the

m you've joined the Jesus fan club and they need to accept your bigoted u political correctness or they are not accepting your Jesusness
Tell the

Tell them you've joined the Jesus fan club and they need to accept your bigoted u political correctness or they are not accepting your Jesusness
---
Sorry for. Repeating myself sorry for repeating myself I say again 💔
Tell the

---

Last edited:
Very draining! I’m almost out the other side now fortunately. My kids also see their dad as the problem and not me. I never thought it would happen. I’m grateful they’re not little tbh! Can you communicate using My family wizard? It’s recommended by family solicitors to communicate?
We use 2 houses which is similar and it's still awful. Apparently I've been abusive. The messages are printable. I haven't been abusive. He's just a bit weird. I've refrained from telling him he should run our conversations past a mentally sound individual.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
It will go down. The price of petrol is dropping, the interest rates will go down along with mortgages and the price of utilities. It does seem a bit of a struggle at the moment but it won’t last forever 🙂
I think some will but I'm very skeptical of places like Tesco etc actually putting prices down across the board - they inflated them way higher than they needed to .. things were not going up by 5p 10 pr 20p but 50p , £1 or more per item for everything even cheap things . I suspect that not even the cost of everything needed to go up.. it wasn't all like Sunflower oil affected by Ukraine etc and some items surely couldn't have costed 50p more than last week. especially when in a few cases it was probably the exact same physical items that was on the shelf the day or week before.

Theyre in business to make massive profits which they have been doing and I can't imagine they'd be willing to cut prices in a hurry

Captainmouse

VIP Member
It will go down. The price of petrol is dropping, the interest rates will go down along with mortgages and the price of utilities. It does seem a bit of a struggle at the moment but it won’t last forever 🙂
Strangely enough petrol has risen 4p a litre this week

KINGAA

VIP Member
People vape in the crowd in music venues and there’s been a few times I thought it was part of the staging as there was so much smoke!

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
was this on prime?

we have had so many issues with prime deliveries not arriving next day and taking about 3 days.
No this was normal ordered on the 1st got told it’ll come on the 4 pushed back to 6/7th got told to wait till the 10 and if not come go on the chat for a replacement to now be told to wait till the 19th 🙃
Also asked for an email address to do a complaint to then get an email back saying they don’t even use that email anymore