Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I changed my Asda delivery from 4-5pm to 5-6pm paid an extra 50p. Now the tracking is saying it’ll be here at 4:25pm? I changed the time as I needed to go out between 3:30-4:30pm.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Noooo! I had buyers try that with me once after a catalogue of annoying demands. They wanted to view multiple times but demanded I not be home and after the 4th or 5th demand (they were not requests), I said no. They then demanded all the white goods, my nice light fittings and some furniture. There were numerous other delays which are too boring to go into but they were FTB so I tried to be tolerant. Then after we’d limped to the point of
sorry whats FTB?

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
Lucky enough to be going on holiday after a hard few years but the forecast looks absolute crap and it says it’s going to rain the whole time we’re there 😞 I really needed some sun for my mental health. I know this is a first world problem but we’ve been through so much as a family and I just wanted to really enjoy ourselves
Depends where you are going. Could be that there is a chance of rain every day for an hour, then it clears up ?

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
The fact that Instagram shows who has looked at your stories! I want to be able to look at the stories of others without them knowing! 🙈
id just like to be able to access my own account. My phone got stolen a while back and since then I haven't been able to access one of my IG accounts or add it to my profile

JE172

VIP Member
I have had the new virgin tv remote and software update thing. It is basically shit. Much slower than the other one and things aren’t in the right place.

I press tv guide and it doesn’t show me the guide from the first channel, it brings up the guide from the channel that I am on
Eg currently watching the news. I press guide and it displays the list of news channels rather starting on bbc1, bbc2, itv?

Pile of shit. Not worth the upgrade
If you just then press the number 1 button it takes you to the top of the guide 😃

Why do you need to report him using his work van ?
Not suppost to be using his work van but pissing off round about where ever when he choose in it on a weekend when he's not working
---
I don't understand how it's a problem. Why would it need reporting?

I probably should have quoted the original post. I suppose the op could inform his employer that the van is being used for non work purposes.
I'm sick of him bragging how much he's making etc I can't afford and then he
I don't understand how it's a problem. Why would it need reporting?

I probably should have quoted the original post. I suppose the op could inform his employer that the van is being used for non work purposes.
It isn't tracked yet so it makes it free game to use for personal use. Im sick of him getting on at me for price of fuel when I'm needing a lift etc but goes anywhere and everywhere in his work van. What would be a different case if tracked

Last edited:

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Long standing readers of this Tattle thread might recall the entitled whiny twat I know in NYC who constantly begs for money on social media to pay for his pets operations/ , rent/ groceries/god knows whatever else he feels like begging for this week.while also frivolously spending My finger has been hovering over the delete button for some time and i often have him on mute because I just cant take the whining and moaning about everything as well as the begging.

Well I have finally had enough. I DM him yesterday to say I had spotted him on a YT video. Said video in question is one about how Hamilton saved the Drama Book Shop. Given that he used to work there I thought he might be interested. I then get a reply of a DM absolute rant about hos it was saved down to him HE was the one talked LMM into having his book signing thereand not Barnes & Noble.. HE was the one who saved Drama Book Shop and raised 14K in funds etc etc HE organized a massive benefit gig at 54 Below.. etc etc ending his post with F them and F Lin.

LMM is a friend of a friend and the Tony Award winning composer of In The Heights and creator of Hamilton. You my dear are a bitter bitchy old queen with one half decent work to your name that Juliet Stevenson did to a minor audience on Zoom during the pandemic lockdowns.

LMM has a happy family with a wife and children,you can't even get a date. WHY? Because sorry to break it to you but you are not a nice person by any stretch of the imagination.

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts going round trying to claim Hamilton in some way. OVER AND OUT

VIP Member
There's a brand called Dr Keller that are reasonable. You'll find them on Amazon and places like Shoe Zone.
With the Chums order we had a few small catalogues and Dr Keller range was included, they
are interesting but Mother's not keen on the prices. I will keep an eye out for a sale and grab
a pair. They do have pairs of slippers that Mother could wear but as I mentioned earlier her
feet and ankles are not in good shape.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
People annoy me haha. A day like today when so many people have their heads in the clouds when shopping. Moving slowly, driving slowly, not being full aware of their surroundings, only looking one way when exiting a car park, bumping into you while they are talking to the person next to them, refusal to move when there's no little way to walk around them, arrghh, just people can be irritating lol. Maybe they think i am annoying too, i don't know. I try to be considerate, but other times i feel like strangling some people lol.
It's probably hay fever at the moment........

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
We just been asked for feedback on some documents to give out on people. I’ve just mentioned the font of the text (Ariel) isn’t the best for people with dyslexia (I have and I had to hold it close and really focus on it, giving me a headache) the woman that done the document went “well we’ll just change it for the individual at there request” we’ll sorry but I’ve always been told it’s standard to have documentation in this certain font (Calbanian or whatever) for this very reason that it’s easier to read hence it’s words default font. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Are you sure it's Arial font because Arial is from the same font family as Calibri and tbh (from a non-dyslexic) there's barely a difference.

HoGi

VIP Member
Nothing can happen with the card or the account now though, so try not to worry.
Yeh it's more I am waiting for some refunds and I was mid checking they were back before I panicked about the "fraud" and called them.

And the fact I can't get in the account at all now is super frustrating as I could still access it after I had reported the fraud?!

VIP Member
Saw this company a few years back.
Err yes, I did have a look at them, way too expensive, Mother went nuts
when she saw the prices. I don't want to sound like a tight fisted bugger
but £20 is the limit for slippers, especially when the amount of pairs my
Mother has gone through. The Pair from Chums were £13.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Recieved a nespresso lattissima one machine from Amazon didn’t realise it was through Amazon warehouse and I’m not sure if it’s broke or not doesn’t seem to do much froth for a cappuccino and didn’t come with a booklet 🤦🏼‍♀️

This morning I've been sorting things out medication, I've not been using my sleeping tablets to help me sleep for a while. Been trying to be a little more active and didn't really work with my anti depression tablets. My partners out and I've realised he's been using that to his advantage and having some himself. They are also mood changing also if not take properly. Cant say anything because he's coming back with people for Sunday lunch 😡