What do you want to rant about today? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend who is so politically correct/patronising. He sent a video of a man with an extremely strong southern (American) accent, so I said “Lol he got that r*dneck drawl” and my friend has now I am a racist and gave me a lecture about how racist it was to say that and things are very awkward now💀 I feel terrible that I said it but I had no intention to be racist. Lesson learned I guess.
How the duck is that racist? 😂

Reactions: 6
God knows…flaming liberals will tell you why breathing air is racist 🙄
Just tell him “redneck” isn’t a slur. Against anyone. Like seriously, who is that even supposed to be against? I thought it was an insult to white working class Americans tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a friend who is so politically correct/patronising. He sent a video of a man with an extremely strong southern (American) accent, so I said “Lol he got that r*dneck drawl” and my friend has now I am a racist and gave me a lecture about how racist it was to say that and things are very awkward now💀 I feel terrible that I said it but I had no intention to be racist. Lesson learned I guess.
A redneck isn't a slur what is he talking about lmao?! It's a term to describe working class white americans from the deep south

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My favourite cycle shorts have ripped. I'm wearing them under a dress today and I just know that my walk home from work is going to result in terrible chub rub.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.