Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
I bought a pack of four cooked roast chicken breasts from M&S a few weeks ago for £8. Went on ocado yesterday to look for the same ones and noticed they've risen to £9.

This is them.

Bit ridiculous really as the ocado own brand 2 in a pack of the same type are £3.25. 2 packs for £6.50 compared to £9 for the marks ones. M&S are taking the piss.

slmapg

VIP Member
That is so bad. Must be a better way to do this.

my rant: poor customer service. My contact lenses have been split when I opened the little pod thing. I contacted the company online and the woman was properly being funny saying why have I changed my lenses lately (changed them 6 months ago) I said I haven’t had a problem til they split this month and they split before I even used them soooo give me a refund and let me leave 😂. She acts like it was coming out of her pay cheque lol
I’ve been having this lately with my ones. (Biotrue) it’s pissing me off!!

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Our store manager who is a !@#£ anyway, is not talking to me 🤣🤣🤣 I guess someone has been tittle tattling about me. I've just come back from a week and a half holiday and she's not uttered a single word to me.
If she thinks it bothered me or intimidates then she's wasting her time because I couldn't give a frigg, let's face it she's going to have to speak to me first otherwise I'm going to have the easiest shifts ever 😈
I'm here for the tea 😄