What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking out her snooty arse. Covid very much is still an excuse in the NHS. My department has patients calling in sick with covid weekly and it’s not an issue - we reschedule them and offer the appointment to someone on our cancellation list. You did nothing wrong, she’s just being a wee cow.

Hope you feel better soon!
That's really kind of you... I'm wondering if it was because I'm a private dental patient though that she felt able to say that as it was for a clean? Even so it's very disappointing. I'm thinking about emailing them to not exactly complain, but make them feel bad
---
Angry for you! A similar thing happened to me a while ago... I phoned the dr to cancel as although I hadn't been feeling well, when I saw my temp had spiked I thought it best to cancel. So I phoned and she said that as I'd only given an hours notice she was putting me down as a no show. I was gutted because like you say ive been treated like someone who just doesn't show up.

I dont know why they are so snooty but I hope you feel better soon! Xxx
Yeah exactly this, and thank you for the kind wishes xx. I don't want to be treated the same as someone who just hasn't bothered to even phone up to cancel!

Not so much a rant but just annoyed. I'm sure there's some super summer covid going around - I've not been able to shake it for like 4 weeks. I've not felt completely debilitated by it or anything but it seems to drain me of energy at times. Plus constant sniffles and cough. I think it's gone for a bit then little bits keep coming back.

Reactions: 3
This is an amusing rant
So my husband had to take his truck in for a service so he left it at the garage and went off in a different truck for the day
Came to lunchtime and realised he'd left his lunch box in his other cab
End of day went to pick up his truck from the garage picked up his lunchbox to bring home and realised someone had eaten most of it
Apart from the sandwich that had one bite out of it my husband has a weird taste in sandwich fillings and covers everything in horseradish sauce maybe the sandwich was a little too hot for the theif 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What world to we live in when not even your lunch is safe 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m so tired today I just wanted a lazy day in the house in my comfies doing east activities with the kids. I lost my antibiotics last week and my ear infection is worse than ever, I asked the doctors surgery if they could reissue my prescription on Monday but they texted me yesterday saying I had to make an appointment with the doctor to get them reissued. I’m so tired, I could genuinely cry, I’m exhausted and just needed a day in my house.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not so much a rant but just annoyed. I'm sure there's some super summer covid going around - I've not been able to shake it for like 4 weeks. I've not felt completely debilitated by it or anything but it seems to drain me of energy at times. Plus constant sniffles and cough. I think it's gone for a bit then little bits keep coming back.
I think there is some viral thing going round. Like minor symptoms coming and going but like a real fatigue accompanying it.

Reactions: 5
I’m getting quite fed up with people moaning about the England women‘s team by using negative comparisons to the men’s team. If you don’t like or follow football, fine, I don’t either, but even non-fans get behind any success of the men’s team as a cheering England on kind of thing. But when it’s the women’s team doing well, all you hear is people bitching that it’s not as good as men’s football and they couldn’t compete directly against male footballers.

Reactions: 13
What world to we live in when not even your lunch is safe 🤦‍♀️
You would be surprised at some of the things that go on in so called reputable workplaces where most are well paid and of some status and you would expect them to behave decent and civilised. I stopped being shocked after I worked at Scotland Yard and ppl would steal your lunches etc
---
I’m getting quite fed up with people moaning about the England women‘s team by using negative comparisons to the men’s team. If you don’t like or follow football, fine, I don’t either, but even non-fans get behind any success of the men’s team as a cheering England on kind of thing. But when it’s the women’s team doing well, all you hear is people bitching that it’s not as good as men’s football and they couldn’t compete directly against male footballers.
no bitching here just sharing my views after some other person commented. also tbh i have no interest in mens internationals either.. i do team footbal l and my team only. I am not by any means an armchair

A lot of them are literally just small brained men who are triggered by the fact that the mens team haven’t reached a world cup final since 1967 lmao.
Saw someone raging about it on twitter this morning going “well the U17s won their cup final in 2017”!!! Like really?
And the rest seem to be just general boomers who identify as part of the anti woke brigade and have become enraged by it because they’ve decided it’s being shoved down their throats by the media, and therefore they simply must push back against it and announce to everyone that they despise women’s football at every possible opportunity.

Guess this is my rant for the day too 🤣.

Reactions: 11
---
no bitching here just sharing my views after some other person commented. also tbh i have no interest in mens internationals either.. i do team footbal l and my team only. I am not by any means an armchair
Sorry, that wasn’t directed at you! I’d actually read several comments elsewhere and on social media and it just aggravated me a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ordered a new pair of work trousers from New Look, advertised as Cotton trousers. They arrive and they're bloody denim :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Cars in for a service today so I’ve caught the bus (not a fan) with the pram. I’m sat in the pram bay but enough room for one person to sit next to me. Old woman across from me starts whispering to her pal that I should fold the pram up and let someone else sit down. Baby is six weeks old and there’s nobody even stood up ffs. I told her it’s rude to whisper and her face was an absolute picture. I hate old people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cars in for a service today so I’ve caught the bus (not a fan) with the pram. I’m sat in the pram bay but enough room for one person to sit next to me. Old woman across from me starts whispering to her pal that I should fold the pram up and let someone else sit down. Baby is six weeks old and there’s nobody even stood up ffs. I told her it’s rude to whisper and her face was an absolute picture. I hate old people.
I read that as you were sat in the pram :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My son used to work in Asda and said it was the old people who were the most rude , entitled and downright angry.

Reactions: 16
definitely a narc herself. My sister is just the same for posting endless narc memes on facebook. She could start an argument in an empty room - and then try and gaslight you its your fault. 🙄
How funny this was the first post I saw when checking up on this thread.
Im having this exact situation right now and it’s amazing their ability to make it someone else’s fault 🤯

• Heart
I have managed to grow my hair to a decent length. All I’ve ever wanted is long hair now it’s just making me hot and I hate it. Always flopping round in the way 😠😠😠 it has been in a bum for at least 4 weeks now. Wore it down today NEVER AGAIN *books hair appointment*

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.