Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Shes now a bluebungalow model. The white pants blue top outfit looks like something your 70 nanna would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Five Of Each

After all of the snarky comments to her followers, about not being a budget page, posts a budget option to counter all the luxe items she’s been linking.

• Haha

MAFS Smashed

42 and what an insipid life. And looks like less and less ‘friends’ to post about her birthday for her to repost. 🫢

And I just realised that if she’s just turned 42, it’s been two whole years of Brookey regularly posting throwback pics of her 40th!

Allivera

Chatty Member
SERIOUSLY how many times now has she had “food poisoning”? The times I’ve had food poisoning I haven’t been able to leave bed or the couch, so driving around town filming stories definitely doesn’t equate with my experiences 😬

Dreamer01

VIP Member
So Brookie was at the Styling Spew birthday dinner! Interesting since we haven’t seen her with that crowd much lately.
Probably wants to keep Brooke on her good side. Stace McGregs was there too. I wonder if her and Brooke sat at opposite ends of the table.
I imagine Brooke spent the night reminding everyone she went to Italy with Karen Suzzane (used to be called stylingloving2 or something like that)

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding mean to “The Curious”, who obviously isn’t an influencer, she looks kind of…. plain and not overly striking, which makes the PERFECT +1 for our favourite attention-seeking, quirky, super fun all of the time narcissist. All eyes on Brooke. All….of…the…time. There’s no way she would go to social events with a super attractive person.
Yeah you're right. And she's got a young child so that helps Brooke's stories with content like the swimming classes.

MAFS Smashed

What are Lululemon thinking of getting Brookie and Styling you on board as ambassadors? Neither of them are remotely sporty or active, unless you count Nikki occasionally pretending she’s some yogi. Sure Lululemon are delighted Brooke posted a story about them two slides after one about having food poisoning…
And don’t they both already promote Brisbane activewear label Active Truth? Nice work with the brand loyalty 😜

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Did anyone see her story with the mob girlfriend caption? Is she hinting that she's in a rs?
If she is good luck to him. He will need it. I just assumed she was referencing a movie or TV show and just wanted to trot out an old photo as we know she loves attention.

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
I think that chocolate croissant was the most action Brooke's had in awhile if her groaning was anything to go by.

• Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Nobody asked about your big tits. Nobody wants to hear about your pigsty 2-bedroom suburban rental apartment. Nobody cares that you stalked Simon Baker like a middle aged desperado.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
The way she makes being a support person on a charity ride her whole personality. 🙄

According to someone in the Smiddy camp, she doesn’t even donate to the event personally.
Well she doesn't have anything else going on. The modelling jobs seem to be drying up.