Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
And yet another visit to maccas… do mummy and daddy maybe own the local franchise, as well as the trashed ipswich pub? Is that why all she eats is cheeseburgers?
It's walking distance from her house. On the same street. But she never walks there.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Why would you admit to eating cake that's been on the floor (especially after you've posted a photo of it on the floor!). It doesn't make you 'quirky' Brooke, it's just gross.
She is just such a loser. No one is looking at you Brooke in admiration of your fun life.

• Haha

MAFS Smashed

She has to be one of the most self absorbed and clueless humans going around.

I bet all her "friends" hate her.
I’m still so curious about the dynamic with the 35-55 year old Brisbane influenzas… 5 years ago they were all in each other’s pockets, then all the mutual adoration posts and trips away etc stopped (this was way before COVID) and you really only see any of them together at Styling Spew’s hideous clothing label’s shoots.
Brookey, Nikki, Ilovethatskirt, Stacey, Rachael (the annoying wannabe French one), Brooke’s elderly friend Karen, the whole crew of them.

Was there a big bust up? Did anyone spill the tea?

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Same!! But god she needs to up the concealer - she’s wearing so much makeup but that under eye area is deadset black!

Allivera

Chatty Member
I think she looks deranged in this photo (and about 10 years older than she is) yet she keeps posting it like it's the most flattering photo ever.
I got a fright when that popped up on my screen. Seriously.
Next thought was you needed a makeup artist to show you how to do that? Looks pretty basic 😬

Also why is she running around couriering tops?

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
All the desperados asking for the link on the post. FFS. Upping her engagement so she can claim in a week's time how flat out she's been working
---
Y
Except in Italy. In Italy she has no food intolerances apparently 😆

Is someone a little bored now the Christmas festivities are over and most people are back working while they’re sitting in a tiny apartment crammed with clothes 😖
You mean her wardrobe that conveniently has a kitchen in it?

• Haha

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
42 and what an insipid life. And looks like less and less ‘friends’ to post about her birthday for her to repost. 🫢

And I just realised that if she’s just turned 42, it’s been two whole years of Brookey regularly posting throwback pics of her 40th!
So many 42 year olds would be so motivated to buy a $900 dress to hang on an overstuffed clothes rack in their apartment bought by their mummy and daddy after seeing brookey on the gram. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
Actually have we seen much spectacle wearing since she picked up her new ones? Not quite the accessory she imagined they would be?

Allivera

Chatty Member
Yes I think the constant recurring bouts of “food poisoning” are better known by the rest of us as “feeling a little off”. She drove to the Coast yesterday, went shopping, tried on clothes, went walking on the beach and scoffed a greasy meat pie. Genuine food poisoning literally floors you for days.

• Haha

hattie27

Someone mentioned adhd and I have thought this for a while. I also can’t help but think if the junk food and drinking stopped the eye bags would get better

Dreamer01

VIP Member
This is a sickening amount of clothes when you also consider the state of her apartment
Shes had 3 Rebecca Vallance dresses gifted in the last month. Not to mention everything else plus If she bought anything. All of this plus everything in her apartment. Plus she only recently had a sale So. Much. Stuff. Mummy probably pays for the storage shed so Brooke doesn't care what she throws in it.

• Wow

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to eat and film? It's horrendous. Imagine the state of her car after eating it- oh it's ok, Mummy will clean it up. More trips to Toowoomba coming up. Must have no modelling work so needs to work for the pub to have something to do and make her feel wanted.