What Brooke Wore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for stylist of the year 2020. Looking forward to a new year of eye rubbing, eating on camera and Brooke being a general c%#t to her followers that enable this lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe we haven’t seen any footage of Brooke in her 40th birthday dress since last year. Like whaaaaaaat?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This makes me think these influencers must make decent coin from all these affiliate links, it’s clearly worth their while to do it

Reactions: 2
She has yet ANOTHER food intolerance, but just as we’ve come to know, our quirky little Brooke will for sure eat the forbidden fruit, and we’ll all hear about it and mummy will need to bring dry crackers and flat lemonade.

Reactions: 4
Except in Italy. In Italy she has no food intolerances 😆

Im wondering if someone is a little bored now the Christmas festivities are over and most people are back working while they’re sitting in a tiny apartment crammed with clothes 😖

• Haha
All the desperados asking for the link on the post. FFS. Upping her engagement so she can claim in a week's time how flat out she's been working
---
Y
Except in Italy. In Italy she has no food intolerances apparently 😆

Is someone a little bored now the Christmas festivities are over and most people are back working while they’re sitting in a tiny apartment crammed with clothes 😖
You mean her wardrobe that conveniently has a kitchen in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe we haven’t seen any footage of Brooke in her 40th birthday dress since last year. Like whaaaaaaat?! 🤣
Oh I spied a sneaky pic in some video recap in the last week or so I swear!
---
She has yet ANOTHER food intolerance, but just as we’ve come to know, our quirky little Brooke will for sure eat the forbidden fruit, and we’ll all hear about it and mummy will need to bring dry crackers and flat lemonade.
Has she ever addressed allergy testing? Or is this just constant attention seeking? Or possibly real to a degree but if she actually seeks help it will mean less riveting content? She’s posted before that she’s had a reaction but it’s never seems visible despite pointing it out.

alina bock’s crazy girl character IS Brooke except “babe” is the phone.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The way she digs the Internet for vaguely relevant vids and memes to repost so she can then post about all her ‘achievements’ ahem honey you got a regional QLD journo award a million years ago.

Attachments

The way she digs the Internet for vaguely relevant vids and memes to repost so she can then post about all her ‘achievements’ ahem honey you got a regional QLD journo award a million years ago.
I wouldn’t be touching that award if it’s been sitting in the crapper…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do you think her friend thecurious just hangs around for free stuff? Every event she has a ticket to she takes her.

Reactions: 1
Do you think her friend thecurious just hangs around for free stuff? Every event she has a ticket to she takes her.
At the risk of sounding mean to “The Curious”, who obviously isn’t an influencer, she looks kind of…. plain and not overly striking, which makes the PERFECT +1 for our favourite attention-seeking, quirky, super fun all of the time narcissist. All eyes on Brooke. All….of…the…time. There’s no way she would go to social events with a super attractive person.

At the risk of sounding mean to “The Curious”, who obviously isn’t an influencer, she looks kind of…. plain and not overly striking, which makes the PERFECT +1 for our favourite attention-seeking, quirky, super fun all of the time narcissist. All eyes on Brooke. All….of…the…time. There’s no way she would go to social events with a super attractive person.
The curious rub your eyes three times if you need rescuing. I imagine this friendship will last a tiny bit longer than the other influencer friends as there’s no competition.

• Haha
Yeah you're right. And she's got a young child so that helps Brooke's stories with content like the swimming classes.

Is it maybe more that quirky little Brookey doesn’t have anyone else to take? Mummy’s working nights?

Omg at the musty, rusty-gated storage shed 🤢 There is no way I’d be wearing anything again that had been in there without a full disinfecting. I can picture all the cockroaches and dust in everything 🫣

Reactions: 2
Omg at the musty, rusty-gated storage shed 🤢 There is no way I’d be wearing anything again that had been in there without a full disinfecting. I can picture all the cockroaches and dust in everything 🫣
Absolutely disgusting, and definitely infested.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice she’s gone to rub her eye a few times but stopped herself? Lololololol. Hi Brookey! 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5