Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I hope she sees this photo (and we know she will) and decide perhaps her styling skills need updating. Sheesh.
I don't think she has any stylist skills. She never works as a stylist for anyone but herself. And I think we can all see/know why that is.

Reactions: 5

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Stace’s weight loss has been very dramatic.

Nikki’s seems to have been gradual but then she does go out a lot ….. at her age I’d imagine it’s hard to lose weight with walking and yoga!

Allivera

Chatty Member
The absolute carry on of the last 24 hours 😮

The organisations she keeps tagging to promote bowel cancer awareness would have to be horrified at how many people she’s going to turn off having a colonoscopy with her theatrics 😬

Dreamer01

VIP Member
How's the carefully curated Q & A?
Complimenting her
Teeth
Boobs
Makeup
Asking for more travel content

Also shout out to racoons after she read here lol

• Haha

MAFS Smashed

Cue Nikki with the #smallbusiness owner laptop shot of her having to work from her Straddie holiday.
I am sure the mother of the bride designs can wait 4 days till your holiday finishes.
She is so painful with this. She feels the need to complain every holiday about being a small business owner and the work never stops.
She knows that a. she can take a break, right? (nobody will die without a new technical fabric shirt) and b. she also doesn’t have to have six island holidays a year.
??

MAFS Smashed

How come gotoskincare #1 model wasn't invited to their 10th birthday tonight? Must be absolutely killing her that Nikki got the call up.
Ran here to say exactly that… bet old Brookey is stewing into her maccas to not be invited to the Foster-Blake’s house. Just IMAGINE how many photos she’d post over the next ten months if she had been. 🤢

• Haha

MAFS Smashed

Omg at the musty, rusty-gated storage shed 🤢 There is no way I’d be wearing anything again that had been in there without a full disinfecting. I can picture all the cockroaches and dust in everything 🫣
Absolutely disgusting, and definitely infested.

• Sick

MAFS Smashed

The way she makes being a support person on a charity ride her whole personality. 🙄

According to someone in the Smiddy camp, she doesn’t even donate to the event personally.

• Wow

Allivera

Chatty Member
It’s called ADHD Brooke 😬 You struggle with simple tasks related to adulting. You live in clutter. You find it hard to look after yourself, let alone infants or children. You lose important things like passports. You have trouble keeping track of time and guessing how long it will take to do something. You get hyper focused on things like Italy and Simon Baker and talk about it incessantly. Honestly I feel like she knows and is hinting around it - and if she doesn’t know someone needs to tell her!

MAFS Smashed

I’m trying work out if Brooke would be more mad that nobody’s talking about her, or that she looks like a Florida grannie wearing a Florida great-grannie’s horrific kaftan

• Haha