Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Jesus if you’re well enough to be posting to Instagram and photographing your Mum driving you to the doctor you’re well enough to drive yourself to the doctor. Imagine being the receptionist and a woman in her 40s walks into the doctor with her Mum. Happy Mothers Day 😬
She seems to always be sick. Imagine having to spend mothers day driving your (soon to be) 42 or 43 yo daughter to the drs

Reactions: 4

Five Of Each

I can’t believe we haven’t seen any footage of Brooke in her 40th birthday dress since last year. Like whaaaaaaat?! 🤣
Oh I spied a sneaky pic in some video recap in the last week or so I swear!
---
She has yet ANOTHER food intolerance, but just as we’ve come to know, our quirky little Brooke will for sure eat the forbidden fruit, and we’ll all hear about it and mummy will need to bring dry crackers and flat lemonade.
Has she ever addressed allergy testing? Or is this just constant attention seeking? Or possibly real to a degree but if she actually seeks help it will mean less riveting content? She’s posted before that she’s had a reaction but it’s never seems visible despite pointing it out.

alina bock’s crazy girl character IS Brooke except “babe” is the phone.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
I’ve never known a grown woman to be always sick or have a rash or an allergic reaction.

Like get your shit together woman

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Definitely Ozempic !

Side note - there is no way Jackie O has lost all that weight without Ozempic.

MAFS Smashed

She has yet ANOTHER food intolerance, but just as we’ve come to know, our quirky little Brooke will for sure eat the forbidden fruit, and we’ll all hear about it and mummy will need to bring dry crackers and flat lemonade.

whattheduck87

If I had to see this so did you… surprised she didn’t demand the dr film up there for the gram..
also she really is foul the way she treats people and acts. When she posted the cheese toastie my first thought was I bet that’s Italian cheese…. For those playing at home she told me that her lactose intolerance isn’t an issue in Italy 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Allivera

Chatty Member
Our favourite stylist made the red carpet gallery in the courier mail for the boy swallows universe premiere. The curious must have been busy so Brooke got her photograph with a courier mail journalist.
I have no idea why someone with absolutely no waist to be seen consistently dresses in clothes that make her look even thicker around the middle 🤯 She definitely needs a stylist 😂

Allivera

Chatty Member
Except in Italy. In Italy she has no food intolerances 😆

Im wondering if someone is a little bored now the Christmas festivities are over and most people are back working while they’re sitting in a tiny apartment crammed with clothes 😖

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I wondered about that Styling Spew dinner too. Doesn’t look like Brooke was in any of the group photos.

And she wasn’t even wearing the label? (Just the shirt was SY, the statement skirt was from somewhere else. Ballsy move I’d say.)
Brooke seems to have lost a lot of her modelling jobs. In the video Nikki posted Brooke was down one end of the table next to Karen Suzanne and it looked like Nikki and Stace McGregs were at the other end. Also all of Nikkis' favourites were facing the view and Brooke was facing the other way.

• Haha

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Imagine going to a party setting your phone up to record yourself dancing

I could never

• Haha