Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whattheduck87

What a knob walking around the supermarket filming yourself singing… hilariously she got the words wrong.. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ran here to say exactly that… bet old Brookey is stewing into her maccas to not be invited to the Foster-Blake’s house. Just IMAGINE how many photos she’d post over the next ten months if she had been. 🤢
She’d be spewing alright but I don’t know why Nikki was invited either, it’s not like she’s hugely influential, has she really been pushing go-to for the last ten years?

• Haha

whattheduck87

At the risk of sounding mean to “The Curious”, who obviously isn’t an influencer, she looks kind of…. plain and not overly striking, which makes the PERFECT +1 for our favourite attention-seeking, quirky, super fun all of the time narcissist. All eyes on Brooke. All….of…the…time. There’s no way she would go to social events with a super attractive person.
The curious rub your eyes three times if you need rescuing. I imagine this friendship will last a tiny bit longer than the other influencer friends as there’s no competition.

• Haha

Five Of Each

Why not go up the Simon and ask for a photo instead of the 14 yo fan girl selfies. Others were asking for and getting photos with him. It’s okay he won’t fall instantly in love with you.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Cue Nikki with the #smallbusiness owner laptop shot of her having to work from her Straddie holiday.
I am sure the mother of the bride designs can wait 4 days till your holiday finishes.
She is so painful with this. She feels the need to complain every holiday about being a small business owner and the work never stops.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
How come gotoskincare #1 model wasn't invited to their 10th birthday tonight? Must be absolutely killing her that Nikki got the call up.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I wonder where Brooke is today? At one of the family pubs getting drunk and singing horses?

• Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
Our favourite stylist made the red carpet gallery in the courier mail for the boy swallows universe premiere. The curious must have been busy so Brooke got her photograph with a courier mail journalist.
I hope she sees this photo (and we know she will) and decide perhaps her styling skills need updating. Sheesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Dreamer01

VIP Member
42 and what an insipid life. And looks like less and less ‘friends’ to post about her birthday for her to repost. 🫢

And I just realised that if she’s just turned 42, it’s been two whole years of Brookey regularly posting throwback pics of her 40th!
I saw nothing from nikki - styling you

• Haha

MAFS Smashed

She carries on so much after an event about how hungover she is. That's not the flex you think it is at nearly 42 years old. Also the blue dress looks like it came out of a rag bag.
I’m still confused why she (and Stacey and Nikki too really) was at a plus size model event?
---
Shes now a bluebungalow model. The white pants blue top outfit looks like something your 70 nanna would wear.
My nanna is cuter than that

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Is she in her 50s?
---
Also, brookey HATES her "job". Everything is a hassle for her. Today she's like yay that was my last job for the week. Wtf love?!

She obviously is so spoilt that she has no actual skills that can be transferred into any type of workplace so she's stuck modelling for the over 50 crowd
'Modelling'

• Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Why does she post selfies looking like a blonde raccoon, thinking that everyone is in awe of her skin? If she didn’t have perfect teeth & good hair, she would actually be quite unremarkable looking….

• Haha

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Surely she can’t enjoy / find it fulfilling to make content like this. Baiting people to get a DM link to a dress. She’s like a one-woman home shopping network.

Attachments

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Did she end up saying what was wrong?
No. But did you see her latest stories about the accessories bookshelf collapsing? And all of the clothes on the dining room chairs. That is so overwhelming. Imagine that is your apartment with a storage shed full of clothes and accessories as well. No wonder she can never find anything.

• Haha