Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Neighbours - Scott and Charlene's wedding. Singing very loudly to Angry Anderson's Suddenly (always loved this song as a kid)😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

evie1975

VIP Member
God forbid I ever get sentenced for murder because I have super inappropriate responses and would probably start laughing or something.
I am the same - nervous laugh! I suppose he is well versed in keeping a straight face - being an attorney. The family’s influence was felt far and wide.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I wanted the lady with the pink/red hair to go through. She was fantastic.
I wanted the black lady who composed her own song to go through. I also enjoyed lady with the red hair performance as well. I do think Mina is an odd choice for a presenter though.
---
Have you ever watched True Detective? The first two seasons were excellent imo, the third less so
Oooj I loved the first series of True detective but found series 2 and 3 a bit boring .

emm

VIP Member
What's it like?reviews haven't been very good!

Location, location, location, really don't like Kirsty!!!
Her comments about young people settling down and buying a house rather than go to uni a few years ago were ridiculous

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Happy Valley 1,2 and 3 - undoubtedly one of the best tv drama’s I have ever seen.
Each series is as good as its predecessor . Absolutely brilliant. I cannot recommend this show enough ( to anyone who hasn’t seen it).
It’s on my list, but I know if I start it I will binge watch it all 3 seasons in 2 days 🫣

• Heart