Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilyannrose

VIP Member
I've been re-visiting Supernatural. I loved it back in the day until around season six when they got a new showrunner and it no longer worked for me anymore, but I'm re-watching season four and really enjoying it. I love Castiel.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Kate1970

VIP Member
Started to watch The Gold on the bbci player about the Brinks Matt robbery!
Looking good so far! Love a bit of 80s nostalgia tv!

evie1975

VIP Member
Happy Valley 1,2 and 3 - undoubtedly one of the best tv drama’s I have ever seen.
Each series is as good as its predecessor . Absolutely brilliant. I cannot recommend this show enough ( to anyone who hasn’t seen it).
Agreed, brilliant TV.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Just watched the film M3GAN. If you're into smart tech like me, you should definitely watch! Made me laugh out loud at times and the soundtrack is great too.

Decided I really like Allison Williams, loved her in Girls, despite the fact no one else seemed to, and she was amazing in Get Out. She's definitely making some excellent career choices.

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
I have Happy Valley and James Norton withdrawal. Might have to rewatch them all again.

Right now going for trash TV and started on season 3 of Love Island Austrailia. The first two seasons had waaaay more drama than UK one (maybe apart from UK s2).

Reactions: 4

somwls

Just watched Bullet Train. Really enjoyed this a lot. So much fun, great action sequences, loved the characters. It feels like a live action anime style with hints of Kill Bill volume 1 and Deadpool. Would recommend.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
The ones with people convinced they are messaging celebrities are hilarious, I saw an American one and the guy could not be convinced that he wasn't messaging whatever major celebrity it was despite all the evidence
I remember this episode - he thought he was in a relationship with Katy Perry ( who was still married to Russell brand at the time ).😂

• Haha
Without Sin e1, ITVX - you all had good things to say

honestly for those who don’t have one get an amazon firestick. I have the cheapest one and can get eveything on it plus you can add a VPN and watch things from America etc
Best £20 I ever spent