Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
Ripper Street, s1, ep 1. I watched this a few years ago and really liked it so rewatching it.

Reactions: 4

JoJo76

VIP Member
I'm currently watching 10 series of Spooks. We're all DOOMED! 😂
I need to re-watch this at some point, mainly so I can fall in love with Rupert Penry-Jones all over again.

Finished the 1st series of Happy Valley last night, it was sooo good, I get why everyone is talking about it again now they are onto series 3. Haven't had much time to watch TV in the last few days. I am watching Happy Valley with my Husband, and need something for watching myself so might give Treason a go. Any good?

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Silent Witness episode 6 part two. I used to love this programme but it’s really gone down the toilet in the last few series.

fudgebox

VIP Member
Can anyone explain please the ending to behind her eyes on Netflix. Loved it but baffled by the ending 🤦‍♀️
IIRC they could switch bodies, so the guy that was her friend in the hospital swapped into her body and killed her when she was in his body and took over her life! So it was him the whole time, I watched it ages ago so I think that’s what I remember😆

emm

VIP Member
The wedding singer on channel 5, ove this film, I remember seeing this as a child in the cinema

• Heart
Just finished Ginny and Georgia and they did Joe dirty! He barely registered this season and I love him so much
Georgia had no chemistry with Paul and yet they get married?!? Justice for Joe!