Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just here to say

Chatty Member
I watched a knock at the cabin. It was great and bad at the same time 😅 overall I think I loved it...? Sorry this review is not very useful 🤣

It was mysterious a bit spooky, uncomfortable and the little girl is soooo cute 😍 there's a moral dilemma in the centre of this and the cabin with the forest and all that's happening super picturesque! I would recommend going to see it if you like thrillers and a mysterious plot.

Reactions: 6

Hope96

VIP Member
Happy Valley, s3, ep 5. This has been a whirlwind and I can't wait for the last ep!

Reactions: 6

JoJo76

VIP Member
Old Man V Food with Adam Richman. Yeah, that's a good idea when I am on a January health kick!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Amyx1518

VIP Member
This weekend I watched Fall and The Strays, both new on Netflix. Fall was good, not if you've got a phobia of heights tho! It was pretty predictable, there was a twist which was quite enjoyable. The Strays was just weird. Not scary really, apart from the first bit, then when you realise who 'the strays' are the scariness goes away immediately imo. It felt more like it should've been a 6 part drama tho, not a film. Not bad tho. I also watched Ripper, about Peter Sutcliffe. That was interesting, as I didn't know much about him before.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Graham Norton ... This has to be one of his biggest ever line ups:

Hugh Jackman
Paul Rudd
Michael Douglas
Michael B Jordan
Dame Judi Dench
Eugene Levy

Edit: P!nk has just rocked up.

Shimmering

VIP Member
Finished Better today. It started well but was so disappointing. The story made no sense.

I thought the acting was laughable, particularly Col McHugh.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Shotgun Wedding (Prime) - an easy Sunday afternoon watch.
J-Lo has a fabulous figure.

Is it good? I will never understand why (in most countries) euthanasia is not legal but we can put our pets down, surely we deserve our family/friends the same
I don’t know. The problem is some will get pressured into it and others would feel they are a burden. I wish Dr’s had more discretion near the end

• Heart