What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the new series on Amazon - The Rig. Started off like yeah this is a bit of me. Now I’m like wtf it’s actually like a sci fi

Reactions: 2
Without Sin e1, ITVX - you all had good things to say

honestly for those who don’t have one get an amazon firestick. I have the cheapest one and can get eveything on it plus you can add a VPN and watch things from America etc
Best £20 I ever spent

Reactions: 4
The light in the hall, ch4. Really enjoyed it, final episode was pretty decent, which makes a refreshing change for a TV drama!

Reactions: 2
The light in the hall, ch4. Really enjoyed it, final episode was pretty decent, which makes a refreshing change for a TV drama!
will start this today, love crime dramas but the final episodes always seem to be a rushed letdown!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.