Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
Antiques roadshow at the Eden project, I'm from Cornwall, I really wouldn't recommend that place, absolute rip off !

Reactions: 4

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Clarksons Farm - series two. Episode one ( hope this is as funny as the first). The first series gave me a few belly laughs .

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
Have you seen the Go Fund Me for Emma the Dairy Farmer? Ahhh we donated, her story made us so sad ☹
Oh no I haven't I will have to go find it. I really felt for her. I thought Oxfordshire Council were being arses in denying him planning application they also were punishing the farms who were going to supply produce. I really enjoyed this series

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Catfish UK the woman thought she was messaging George Ezra 😳
The ones with people convinced they are messaging celebrities are hilarious, I saw an American one and the guy could not be convinced that he wasn't messaging whatever major celebrity it was despite all the evidence

Curly Top

VIP Member
Watching Gold on I-player about the Brink's Mat robbery. It's set in the 80s and has a really good cast. Everyone I know has enjoyed it. Gritty. Interesting to see what motivates people and how far they are prepared to go to fulfil their goals.

Reactions: 3

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Back to Firefly Lane. I keep veering to other stuff and I think it’s cause I don’t want this series this end.

DandelionLover

Just finished binge watching Big Sky on Disney+. I wasn't sure if I could cope with Jensen Ackles not being Dean Winchester but he is great as Sheriff Beau. I'd give anything for a piece of that man 😍🤣🤣

Misssj80

VIP Member
Friends - Series 2 episode 8 The one with the list(this is my favourite episode of friends)

• Heart