Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Star Wars: A New Hope.

I’m watching all the movies from start to finish in the timeline with my sons. Never seen a SW movie before this week and had no intention to, but promised my husband I would after years of saying no. Surprised to find I’m actually enjoying them.

I’ve had the flu since the weekend and it’s helping take my mind off it a bit at least. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Hope96

VIP Member
Didn't enjoy the first few eps a while ago but everyone is raving about it so giving it a try again from the start.

Happy Valley, s1, ep 1.

emm

VIP Member
Prue and Danny's Death Road Trip C4 - Prue Leith and her son investigating assisted dying in different parts of the World.
Is it good? I will never understand why (in most countries) euthanasia is not legal but we can put our pets down, surely we deserve our family/friends the same

• Heart

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Does anybody else watch vera (itv)? Dunno what it is about it but I love it. If I'm having a down day I quite happily stay in bed and watch vera reruns all day. Gosh does that make me aound older than i am 🤣

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I'm 29 episodes in watching Jane the Virgin
It's annoying the hell out of me, yet here I am STILL watching it. Do you know when you've invested so much time into something that you have to keep going...well that's me right now!! 🥴

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I wanted to watch The Rig on Prime ( my husband didn't), so put it on earlier, i enjoyed the first half hour then it turns silly so I now hate it but my husband's glued to it after not wanting to watch it

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Oh no I haven't I will have to go find it. I really felt for her. I thought Oxfordshire Council were being arses in denying him planning application they also were punishing the farms who were going to supply produce. I really enjoyed this series
I thought they came across as extremely unprofessional and very petty. Regardless of their personal feelings towards Clarkson - his idea was a good one and would have really boosted the local economy as well as supported other farmers nearby. It’s appalling that they have rejected every application for no reason other than to get one up on clarkson.

Reactions: 6

JoJo76

VIP Member
Started watching Happy Valley last night after seeing all you lot post about season 3 and I've never seen it. I thought it started a bit slow, but got as far as episode 4 and was 😱😱😱 at the end!

• Heart

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Just got in from a screening of Puss in Boots: The Last Wish.

A sequel to a mediocre spinoff of the Shrek franchise had no right to be as absolutely amazing as this movie is. Just gorgeous from start to finish, Antonio Banderas gives it 110%, there is a delightfully scary wolf villain (genuinely very frightening for children!) and excellent support from Florence Pugh as Goldilocks. Making her and the Three Bears into a family of Cockney-accented petty criminals was a stroke of genius. 10/10, well done Dreamworks, far better than any Disney output of the last year or so.

• Heart