What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad Sisters - Season 1, Episode 1.

Has anyone seen Bad sisters? Is it any good? I’m about to turn it off, I’m bored.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The secret world of sandwiches, I've never had one from Pret, Subway or Gregg's, wondering if I've missed out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bad Sisters - Season 1, Episode 1.

Has anyone seen Bad sisters? Is it any good? I’m about to turn it off, I’m bored.
It's honestly fantastic so definitely give it a chance but it is a bit of a slow burner (the good kind imo!
-
The Serpent Queen, s1, ep 6.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really dislike Mary, Queen of Scots portrayal so far but enjoying the show otherwise. Hope you enjoy ep 6 I am nearly at the end of it!
I think this supposed to be historical fiction? Some of the scenes in episode 5 are OTT but still fun to watch

I think this supposed to be historical fiction? Some of the scenes in episode 5 are OTT but I love watching
It definitely is historical fiction but I am a massive history nerd so I dislike weak portrayals haha but I also love the drama so can't stop watching! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really enjoyed the empress, but it finished just as it was finding its feet. Should have been 10 eps
I think they're going to have season 2 because that story definitely is not finished. I agree it was at times a little rushed but nevertheless I loved seeing Sisi reimagined again 🤩 I need more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.