What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house across the street on ch5. Just started watching but the main actress's voice is so high pitched, like Orville, that it's irritating me!
Me too! What do you think of it? We’re just on episode one, finding it a bit weird!

Who do you think you are? With Matt Lucas. A very moving episode and he comes across as a really lovely man.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched Rings of Power on Amazon? I’m wondering if I can watch it without having never seen Lord of the Rings
I watched the first two episodes and enjoyed them. Decided to wait so I could binge them all . From what my family and friends said they all enjoyed the other episodes .
You don’t need to have watched any of the films - there are references but no links to prior goings on. Although I’d say it’s useful to have watched the films ( just for background more than anything).

I plan to start watching all the episodes them this weekend . I will post again once I’ve started rewatching.

The disappearance of Gabby Petito- 3 part documentary
What channel is this on pls!?

I think it was paramount +(I have a free trial) but will double check in a bit x

I’m watching The Suspect with Aidan Turner, complete with big bushy beard (not me, yet). Have very much enjoyed it so far, just one episode to watch, hope the ending isn’t disappointing.

Reactions: 2
Bad Sisters, Season 1, Episode 5.

I'm glad you Tattlers told me to continue watching it! I turned it off during the 1st episode, but now I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok, no I dont lol!
Homeland is a really good thriller series based on the politics of the time, set within the spyworld of the CIA If it was done today they would probably lean more into the Russian angle.
Honestly couldn’t recommend it enough. Just brilliant

I watched the first two episodes and enjoyed them. Decided to wait so I could binge them all . From what my family and friends said they all enjoyed the other episodes .
You don’t need to have watched any of the films - there are references but no links to prior goings on. Although I’d say it’s useful to have watched the films ( just for background more than anything).

I plan to start watching all the episodes them this weekend . I will post again once I’ve started rewatching.

What channel is this on pls!?
ah thanks I think I will start this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.