What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
National Television Awards - Haven’t got a clue why though as it’s merely a way to increase viewing figures for ITV’s shows proven by how we’re two awards down and both have already been won by ITV shows.

Hoping for Neighbours to win best soap tonight as it would be well-deserved but I can guarantee Emmerdale will win to drum up publicity for the 50th 🙄.

Its all rigged. Despite this, I hope Holly and Phil are booed to an oblivion even though we won’t be able to hear it.
As I predicted, Neighbours snubbed. Such a shame when it had such a brilliant final year. Other than Peaky Blinders, Gogglebox and Strictly, were any of the other winners NOT a part of the ITV coup? In my opinion, if you’ve won an award one year you should be excluded from being nominated at next year’s ceremony as it’s the same people that keep winning each year.

Reactions: 1
My best friends exorcism
I really hate exorcism movies even this one is too much for me 😆

Classic EastEnders, the one where Cat tells Zoe she's her mother, top episode!

Reactions: 5
After hearing about the very sad passing of Robbie Coltrane, I'm going to watch Cracker, it's on ITV Hub.

Rest in peace, such and amazing actor and a very sad loss. Hope he's having a pint up there with Alan Rickman and Richard Harris.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cher at The BBC on BBC4
As the years go by, the younger she looks 😁
Incredible voice and vocals though.

Reactions: 4
On episode 3 of The Watcher now, really enjoying it. Hoping it carries on being as good
I'm on ep 2 and I'm not sure what I think of it yet but will stick with it as Ryan Murray shows are usually very good. 🙂

Episode 2 of series 2 of All That Glitters. Perfect TV for when you are in a MH hellhole.

After hearing about the very sad passing of Robbie Coltrane, I'm going to watch Cracker, it's on ITV Hub.

Rest in peace, such and amazing actor and a very sad loss. Hope he's having a pint up there with Alan Rickman and Richard Harris.
I've never seen it but given all of the amazing things I've read about it...it's the next series on my list!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.