What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck all , in turkey in a hotel so it’s all Turkish tv with very few subtitles even though I’ve switched them on
Not even naff type “Days of their lives “ soaps to watch

Reactions: 3
Agatha Christie - The Mirror Cracked. Liz Taylor is in it
I'm watching this next year at the theatre and can't wait!
-
Still watching Severance ep 1 struggling to get into it but heard good things so will stick at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm watching this next year at the theatre and can't wait!
-
Still watching Severance ep 1 struggling to get into it but heard good things so will stick at it.
I struggled with episode one of severance too! I nearly gave up but honestly keep going it’s an amazing show. The first episode is a little slow. But it’s worth sticking with

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Onto the last ep of "Am I Being Unreasonable?" Loving this show!

I also struggled through the beginning of Severance, but after ep 2 it gets better. It's the best series I've seen on Apple TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't get into the new series but I also didn't enjoy the last one :confused:
--
Severance, s1, ep 1.
I have to say e6 of The Handmaids Tale ended really well. So thinking the rest of the series is going to pick up again.

With Severence, stick with it! At around e2/3 it becomes really good

CUrrently watching the Tottenham match, might treat myself to some snax for this

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm just about to start The Watcher on Netflix.
How is it ? I saw it today when I was flicking.

After hearing about the very sad passing of Robbie Coltrane, I'm going to watch Cracker, it's on ITV Hub.

Rest in peace, such and amazing actor and a very sad loss. Hope he's having a pint up there with Alan Rickman and Richard Harris.
Cracker was superb, TV drama at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my god I just finished luckiest girl alive. Took me like 4 hours but once I actually sat to watch it - I'm a WRECK

PLEASE check the trigger warnings

This film gets good after like 30 mins. I'm literally going to buy the book tomorrow. This film is so bleeping realistic in the sense that it conveys the emotions so well. The camera work is top notch, the mirror shots made me instantly burst out crying. Damn this film hit me so good 😭😭😭 wtf is wrong with the world

Reactions: 1
Ultravox (on YouTube)

The amount of adverts on YouTube is becoming ridiculous though

Last edited:
Oh my god I just finished luckiest girl alive. Took me like 4 hours but once I actually sat to watch it - I'm a WRECK

PLEASE check the trigger warnings

This film gets good after like 30 mins. I'm literally going to buy the book tomorrow. This film is so bleeping realistic in the sense that it conveys the emotions so well. The camera work is top notch, the mirror shots made me instantly burst out crying. Damn this film hit me so good 😭😭😭 wtf is wrong with the world
I read the book several years ago and it is sooooo much better than the film

• Heart
Big Country live at The Hexagon, Reading 1986.
The only band who could make guitars sound like bagpipes.
:cool:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.