Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo76

VIP Member
After hearing about the very sad passing of Robbie Coltrane, I'm going to watch Cracker, it's on ITV Hub.

Rest in peace, such and amazing actor and a very sad loss. Hope he's having a pint up there with Alan Rickman and Richard Harris.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
I'm a serial watcher lol so i have several to suit my mood:)

Real housewives of Potomac
Below Deck
Yellowstone (series 2 love it)
Greys anatomy from the start for the 4th time 🙈
Handmaids tale

Anyone else struggle to finish certain series like you get to the last episode and don't want it to end lol

Reactions: 9

JoJo76

VIP Member
Fringe. Again. It’s my happy place, I’m so down at the moment and sometimes your fave TV can be a comfort blanket.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

cocochino

Chatty Member
I did it! Finally finished watching Karen Pirie 🎉 after watching 120 mins of ads (yes, I timed it 🤣)

It was really great - hope there will be a season 2!

Reactions: 7

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Jimmy Carr Destroying Art. The audience voted to destroy a not very good watercolour by Hitler. Apparently he wanted to be and artist when he was young but his application to art college was turned down twice. I thought it a great shame to destroy the picture because seeing it opened up such interesting 'what if' thoughts. What if he'd been accepted into art school, so much horror would have been avoided. There's something deep there.

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
I'm culling mine atm, Netflix is gone, BritBox is gone, Prime and Disney+ won't be renewed at the end of current periods. All I've got is NOW sport and entertainment, gonna be canceling Sport in a month, and entertainment probably soon after.

Gonna make a rule of 1 at a time for myself, because there isn't enough I want to watch, and you do end up going through them all not knowing what to actually press play on when you do find things to watch, and I've worked out when I've cancelled them all I'll be saving myself about £60 per month. Which when I put it like that, is a lot of money.
We have a Firestick, and only pay for Amazon Prime.
Usually between that, BBC i-player, ITVhub and the other free services on the stick their is always something to watch.
Totally agree, that you can spend more time scrolling and searching, than actually finding something to watch.
Less is more as they say.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Bad Sisters - Season 1, Episode 1.

Has anyone seen Bad sisters? Is it any good? I’m about to turn it off, I’m bored.
It's honestly fantastic so definitely give it a chance but it is a bit of a slow burner (the good kind imo!
-
The Serpent Queen, s1, ep 6.

• Heart
Reactions: 6