What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I should watch the serpent now as seeing such positive comments about it. Is it on bbc iplayer?

Reactions: 5
I feel like I should watch the serpent now as seeing such positive comments about it. Is it on bbc iplayer?
previous page was discussing the serpent queen. Tho one comment referred to it as the serpent so now I’m confused too!! I’m in the US and watching The Serpent Queen on STARZ

Reactions: 3
The Serpent on Netflix was very good, but the Serpent Queen is not on Netflix.

Reactions: 2
previous page was discussing the serpent queen. Tho one comment referred to it as the serpent so now I’m confused too!! I’m in the US and watching The Serpent Queen on STARZ
The Serpent and The Serpent Queens are two different shows but both are very good!
The Serpent is a crime drama about Charles Sobhraj and his accomplice/s which was iPlayer and now on Netflix.
The Serpent Queen is about Catherine de Medici and is on STARZ.

Reactions: 2
The house across the street on ch5. Just started watching but the main actress's voice is so high pitched, like Orville, that it's irritating me!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.